IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 29 - A Very Inappropriate Lawsuit

Coconut Flan

26 minutes ago, Jess said:

Josh withdrew his motion to intervene so hopefully someone explained why he has no case to him.

Josh withdrew his motion to hitch onto his sisters' lawsuit but then filed another one all on his own.  http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jul/08/josh-duggar-files-new-lawsuit-against-c/

He is delusional.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't sure where to put this since the general Duggar thread is focused on the lawsuits, but has anyone seen that Jim Bob and Michelle went to Hawaii for their anniversary? The scenery looks gorgeous, and I'm jealous.

JB's face is ruining that beautiful view.

I bet they mispronounced all the island names and still said "hola!" Even though it's a US state.

I don't resent JimBob and Michelle going to Kuaui for their anniversary. Didn't Zachary and Whit Bates go there for their honeymoon? I think I remember someone from their church offered them a place on the island. What I do find unfathomable are Michelle's black stockings and her horrid clogs. Wouldn't the heat be awful with black stockings? Why can't she go bare legged with a cotton maxi sundress or shirt and blouse combo? I don't know if Michelle has foot problems, but I do know you can get nicer looking orthotic shoes or sandals. And JimBob used to wear khakis. Why not in a tropical setting? Their beliefs are reprehensible, but their fashion choices are just plain weird.  

The currently active general Duggar thread is still for general Duggar discussion.  We have a pattern of using titles but that isn't to mean discussion is to be only related to the title.  Carry on with any not show related discussion!

53 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

It's hard for me to believe that they always dress in matching colors. I wonder if Michelle picks the color of the day. "Jim Bob, sweetie, today's a blue day. Here's your shirt!"

Kauai is my fav place ever.  Poor Kauai, Duggars on it and all.  

Oh Jim Bob, I know you are a man of a certain age with Dad bod (as many of my non snarkable  friends have) but in that picture YOU look like you're carrying #20!

It must be so easy to just pick up and travel when you don't have any kids or responsibilities... oh wait. Poor Jana. 

31 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh Jim Bob, I know you are a man of a certain age with Dad bod (as many of my non snarkable  friends have) but in that picture YOU look like you're carrying #20!

I saw you were at post 666 and had to see your count title.  Like, really guys, no special 666 title!?!  Whhaaaaat!  Missed opportunity.  LOL!

Just now, JMO said:

@Beermeet hopefully they will get attacked by a roving band of chickens. Or perhaps a leftover velociraptor.  

I like how you think!

For the Jurassic Park fans:

Screenshot_20170714-105442.png

48 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I saw you were at post 666 and had to see your count title.  Like, really guys, no special 666 title!?!  Whhaaaaat!  Missed opportunity.  LOL!

We could have I guess, but it would only last for nine posts.

@Coconut Flan

Yeah, plus 666 only matters if it is 666.  So, what like 1 quick title...don't miss it!  The number speaks for itself on a forum like this. :devilish:

There's so many awesome things to do in Kauai and they probably justmade sweet fellowship the whole time.

19 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

There's so many awesome things to do in Kauai and they probably justmade sweet fellowship the whole time.

That's a pretty awesome thing to do though. Lol

It must be so easy to just pick up and travel when you don't have any kids or responsibilities... oh wait. Poor Jana. 

Exactly.

On the bright side, maybe she gets to sleep by herself in the master bedroom if they are gone.

99% chance she's wearing those black shoes and black hose. (And yes, she probably has foot problems, but there are companies that make excellent orthopedic sandals).

52 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That's a pretty awesome thing to do though. Lol

My husband's CEO paid for an all expense paid trip to St. Thomas in 2015 and we didn't leave the resort....

This trip to Hawaii is one of the things this family takes for granted. I wish I could go, but I can't just drop everything and go like them.

11 hours ago, beepy13 said:

It's hard for me to believe that they always dress in matching colors. I wonder if Michelle picks the color of the day. "Jim Bob, sweetie, today's a blue day. Here's your shirt!"

My first ex had a thing about that (he was the fundie one). Once we moved to our own home  (his mum insisted we live with them at first) I took to what is my sometimes pattern of getting up around 0500 and doing stuff in my nightwear/exercise gear, then getting up around 0800. Within a few weeks he had a problem with this and said I should get dressed sooner. I wasn't fully broken yet at that point, so explained that I like to do dirty/sweaty jobs early, ahead of showering and putting on day clothes. He countered with "but that means I can't get up sooner". This confused me until he explained that he couldn't dress until he saw what I was wearing, so that he could coordinate as much as possible. I laughed and said " you mean like when parents put sibling groups in the same in case they get lost?" and was floored when his very measured, but pleased response was "exactly. Unless we dress the same, when we go out, how will people know you belong to me?"

Eh. I won't begrudge them an anniversary trip.

i feel for Jana, but i think this is a more appropriate circumstance for her to take the lead on childcare. Not that the other 360 days a year are justified.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived