IGNORED

Joy and Austin: The Wedding Is Over, On to the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

44 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

Do I vaguely remember they let Josh put these things together?

He did Ben and Jessa's but Jinger's was nicer so I doubt it.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Lurky said:

ETA we're talking about the Rodrigues-specific aspects of this over in the Rod thread.  If you've never come across the Rods, you don't know what you're missing, they're a wild ride.  Jill's a 2nd generation Fundy, cramming her TWELVE CHILDREN!!1!!1!! into an RV, with a singing "ministry" that's literally preaching to the converted, and is a grifter extraordinaire.  Join us!

Can't wait!  I know nothing about JRod so new exciting horizons are about to open!

9 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

Can't wait!  I know nothing about JRod so new exciting horizons are about to open!

I've only read a little bit because she is a train wreck on a train wreck.  She makes the Duggar's look down right normal. I don't have any idea how they get invited to every event.  Its not like they can afford or even bother with expensive gifts, they take grifting to a whole new level. 

I just saw the pictures of Joy and Austin at their honeymoon - now I consider Joy the most beautiful, natural looking (without makeup) Duggar woman. She is stunning without make-up! Also she looks a lot like Jessa in these pictures. She reminds me of Sarah Lemkus, the New Zealand Vlogger/YouTuber. Stunning. 

9 minutes ago, rosastrohhut said:

I just saw the pictures of Joy and Austin at their honeymoon - now I consider Joy the most beautiful, natural looking (without makeup) Duggar woman. She is stunning without make-up! Also she looks a lot like Jessa in these pictures. She reminds me of Sarah Lemkus, the New Zealand Vlogger/YouTuber. Stunning. 

Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous! They seem so happy!! :)

6 minutes ago, bananabread said:

Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous! They seem so happy!! :)

They are in some mountains up north. I wonder if they are in Canada or Alaska or like Colorado or Wyoming. 

37 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

Please watch the YouTube videos. It's helpful to have either a bottle of wine or a large bottle of Advil before listening to Jill. I showed a friend the one about homeschooling and his reply was "what is wrong with that family?"

8 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

They are in some mountains up north. I wonder if they are in Canada or Alaska or like Colorado or Wyoming. 

That background looks sooooo Colorado to me.

15 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Commenters are saying it looks like the summit of Pike's Peak in CO.  Great place to be!  She does look happy.

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Anyone else think she's wearing pants and that is why we aren't seeing her from below the shoulders? They look to be hiking, I can't imagine she'd do that in a skirt and flip flops. Well she would, but I don't think HE would let her, hopefully he has more common sense than the Duggar's. 

26 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Anyone else think she's wearing pants and that is why we aren't seeing her from below the shoulders? They look to be hiking, I can't imagine she'd do that in a skirt and flip flops. Well she would, but I don't think HE would let her, hopefully he has more common sense than the Duggar's. 

I think it's shoulders-up because:  selfie. Hadn't thought of pants but it would be awesome if she broke out a pair of Wranglers with her cowboy boots!

33 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I had this exact thought! However, I think if she is going to wear pants, right now is "too soon."

1 minute ago, ja14 said:

I had this exact thought! However, I think if she is going to wear pants, right now is "too soon."

I think Jinger wore leggings and short dress/longish tunic on her honeymoon. And she also wore a sleeveless dress. 

I don't think Joy is hiding pants though, I think the picture is a selfie. She may be wearing pants, and I hope she is if that is what makes her comfortable.

I wear dresses/shirts 90% of the time. And flip flops or birkenstock sandals. It is hot year round where I live and I don't like shorts. Occasionally I wear leggings and a tunic or longish shirt (usually when I am hiking, but if it is just a trail, I'll wear a dress or shirt with compression shorts under. No flip flops for hike, though again I do wear chacos on an easy hike or sometimes keen sandals. But it is my choice to wear dresses. Neither of my girls wear dresses often. My younger one does sometimes but my older daughter hasn't worn a dress or skirt in ages. 

1 minute ago, nvmbr02 said:

I don't think Joy is hiding pants though, I think the picture is a selfie. She may be wearing pants, and I hope she is if that is what makes her comfortable.

I hope so too. If they are camping/backpacking for their honeymoon I really hope she has comfortable clothing and shoes. I know the girls always say "we can do everything that others can wearing flip flops and skirts" we saw that on 19kac, but I really hope she planned ahead for this trip. Comfort is key!

Looks like Colorado for the honeymoon. Here's Pike's Peak. I knew it wouldn't be anywhere exotic, ie. even Hawaii. 

All the pics I could find:

joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth1.thumb.jpg.19f88db0f462ad33a8401de2f9f114e7.jpg

Spoiler

646945.thumb.jpg.9256fa8b5c85370e278013de3eae4957.jpg

Spoiler

646947.thumb.jpg.fa740695f850244bbf7986cb082b46c6.jpg

Spoiler

646943.thumb.jpg.d5ca1576a3525ebb80068269de41d3b3.jpg

Spoiler

646940.thumb.jpg.35f2dcb9e6178cf1f546f1c7dfe3e7a7.jpg

Spoiler

646944.thumb.jpg.06c5929df5775cde4d4aa74d0084ace4.jpg

Spoiler

646941.thumb.jpg.ac49780eebe911a3ea90e6495069f9c4.jpg

Spoiler

646956.thumb.jpg.349fa3e6a02a6ffe6da382722672d9ee.jpg

aw, i really love the cake-cutting picture! idk why that one so much, but i do haha

hahaha the cake cutting photo has potential in my opinion :D but I don't like the slideshow photo in the background :D 

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Looks like Colorado for the honeymoon. Here's Pike's Peak. I knew it wouldn't be anywhere exotic, ie. even Hawaii. 

I kinda like that they stayed stateside. They seem to genuinely enjoy nature and Colorado is supposed to be gorgeous. I think this was a really great choice for their Honeymoon.

ETA: This could be an indication that they chose not to film their Honeymoon for the show. The Dills went to North Carolina on their own dime and it wasn't filmed. Meanwhile, Benessa and JinJer went international and both trips were filmed. So I think it's possible JoStin could have opted to do the same.

Her dress is really pretty when you can see it hanging up, though I still think the sleeves are horrible, the rest of it is very simple understated lace, tulle over lay, not overly foo foo, with a small train.  So it looks like the sisters didn't totally over take the design of the dress or if they did they matched hr personality very well. 

Straw on the stage, glad I am not cleaning that up.

Appears to be a rustic theme as previously suggested.  No photo of cowgirl boots though.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived