IGNORED

Sierra - Return of the Strawberries and New Babies

choralcrusader8613

Her last IG pic shows that Sierra is also in Waco.  The obsession with Magnolia doesn't surprise me but irritates me. Because the Gaines are Southern Christian it's ok for them to obsess. Ugh

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, SuhrEnity said:

She might as well call him the tampon she bleeds on

I laughed too much at that comment and now I'm coughing. lol

Didn't know where to post this but since she's part of Sierra's tribe: 

This girl is my favorite fundie rebel. She wears jeans, shorts, has a tattoo, a nose ring, went to college... NIKE all the way. 

Yay for tacos!

On 5/13/2017 at 10:20 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Getting back to Sierra...

I just found out that I'm pregnant. I'm five weeks along in the sense of counting from my last period. An online calculator tells me I'm due January 11. Did Sierra say she was six weeks and due January 21? Is she maybe counting from conception?  Would it make a difference if her cycle is longer than mine? Who would give her an ultrasound and a specific due date that early? A boutique place rather than a real doctor? And I just can't imagine telling everyone so early.

I really hope I don't have another miscarriage and have to avoid this thread in January.

I miscarried, y'all. :( 

3 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I miscarried, y'all. :( 

I'm so sorry for your loss. Much love and light to you. :my_heart:

I am so very sorry to hear that, QuiverFullofBooks. :(

My sympathies and love to you . . .

On 6/8/2017 at 5:44 AM, Jane M. said:

Didn't know where to post this but since she's part of Sierra's tribe: 

This girl is my favorite fundie rebel. She wears jeans, shorts, has a tattoo, a nose ring, went to college... NIKE all the way. 

Yay for tacos!

Let us not forget she went to a Baptist college. Also all of those describing factors could also describe my best friend.....and myself about 2 years ago....and I'd say we are both probably closer to fundie than average. (I would say I am a fundie).

I wouldn't call her a fundie rebel...just a very conservative (in beliefs, not necessarily in standards) Christian who somehow made friends with the poster children of fundamental Christianity (heavy on the standards). Probably because of their mutual love of Danger America.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived