IGNORED

Sierra - Return of the Strawberries and New Babies

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I miscarried, y'all. :( 

I am so sorry you have to go through this. 

7 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I miscarried, y'all. :( 

Oh hon, I'm so sorry!

Want to tell us about your baby, or would that not help just now?

If you ever wanna scream in a safe direction, I've been there too - pm any time you need.

So many hugs.

20 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I miscarried, y'all.  

I am so, so sorry. Do what you need to do to keep yourself healthy - if that means avoiding certain threads or forums, then do it. Your wellbeing is more important and we'll still be here when you feel ready to come back. If you ever need to talk or rant, let me know.

And I know this isn't the best emoji thing, but it's the best I have:

:romance-grouphug:

Thanks so much for all of your love and concern! I wasn't very far along and hadn't told many people, so I didn't get a lot of sympathy IRL.  The D&C was much easier than my previous one. I'm old, so probably not going to have another natural pregnancy. We're planning to do IVF with donor embryos soon - more money and uncertainty and likely disappointment, but I have to keep trying.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't lie. I've thought about quitting my phone. It makes it a lot easier to stay online and sometimes I wish I wasn't so addicted to internet and social media. That FoMO syndrome kills me. 

Epic fail. Can't do it. 

FYI, this message was brought to you from my Iphone.

I like to balance it out though! I usually have a cut-off time where I take off my phone each night and just read a book or knit, just something that isn't using electricity. Sort of the same in the morning, but I'm usually running first thing which I use my iPod (do people still have those? I get made fun of even though I just don't want all this space of music on my phone). It did take me a while mind you, but I like to look at the balance of things.

Also I don't really get her logic because I thought she still uses Mark's phone for things like live instagram.

20 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I'm usually running first thing which I use my iPod (do people still have those? I get made fun of even though I just don't want all this space of music on my phone).

I still use mine!  And for the same reason -- I don't want to use all the storage on my phone for music.  I don't know what I'm going to do when it craps out. 

I still use an iPod. I like not having my phone battery drained over music and having more storage. I love having both. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived