IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

Now that TAM is drawing more attention to herself, there are lots of comments on her posts calling her out and disagreeing with her. There are too many for her to delete. That must be so hard for her fragile little ego. :evil-laugh:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on my FB feed has shared her gender post today.  I think this will be what makes me(finally)block her.

A couple pages ago someone said she was looking for a logo....

Well here it is. Free of charge, even. 

IMG_1313.PNG

The Anus Mouth is turning into a click bait hack. First she posted a quote from 30 years ago leading people to believe it was recent. Then she posted this crap. First this kid has not lived with mom for two years and is considered emancipated. A 17 year old should have more say in their medical decisions than a mother that gave up on parenting years ago. 

IMG_3067.PNG

She and her bigoted followers aren't going to be spending much money at Hilton anyway. They just pick and choose who to boycott based on how easy it is for them. Then they proudly wave their bigot flag. When they rarely shopped at those places anyway. 

They will NEVER boycott Facebook, Apple, or Amazon because that's just too hard for them. They are all just pathetic. 

Man, has she been complaining about Target lately? Pride is coming up soon, and being an Minneapolis based company, a city where Pride celebrations are a Big Deal, the local targets have rainbow EVERYTHING out the wazoo. They are even selling little flags with the different colors for gay, trans, bisexual, etc. It's a veritable rainbow capitalism explosion. I also wonder if she buys any General Mills products... I seem to recall that they funded a 5K for Pride last year. :tw_glasses:

That said, I am genuinely curious if Target pushed the rainbow parade gear in areas where it would be considered less profitable...

She took her kids to boycott Target last year. They had signs and everything. 

Mom of the year right there....

You can get a good idea of how hateful someone is by how many times they use the word homosexual in a sentence. 

She takes her young (under 5 years) children to protests.  She carries a sign "Babies Are Murdered Here".  The little one is forced to carry a sign as well.  I think this is child abuse as well as indoctrination.   Children belong in playgrounds, having fun with other kids, etc.

Seeing that picture reminded me of the Westboro Baptist  cult memebers and their pickets with God hates _______.   ...  God hates everything.  But, the truth is God hates the same people that they hate. 

2 hours ago, Liza said:

She takes her young (under 5 years) children to protests.  She carries a sign "Babies Are Murdered Here".  The little one is forced to carry a sign as well.  I think this is child abuse as well as indoctrination.   Children belong in playgrounds, having fun with other kids, etc.

Seeing that picture reminded me of the Westboro Baptist  cult memebers and their pickets with God hates _______.   ...  God hates everything.  But, the truth is God hates the same people that they hate. 

She's just as hateful and nasty as WBC. Let's just hope her kids are like some of the kids in WBC and branch away from those hateful beliefs. She's so fucking smug that it would be just perfect if a few of her kids turned completely away from her belief system. 

On 29 May 2017 at 7:15 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

This one is a little more Anus-y I think ;-)

IMG_3066.JPG

Donald trumps younger sister!!

Does God give hatemongers Anus mouths so we can spot them among the crowds?

pp hasn't got one although he goes have that high pitched squealy whine.  :wanker:

13 hours ago, Shiny said:

You can get a good idea of how hateful someone is by how many times they use the word homosexual in a sentence. 

No, sodomite is worse. I've heard that many times from my IFB circle 

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They will NEVER boycott Facebook, Apple, or Amazon because that's just too hard for them. They are all just pathetic. 

There was a fantastic list put up around the Target Bathroom Panic, helpfully listing all the companies that are LGBT-friendly and gleefully encouraging the homophobes to booycott.  IIRC it included google, microsoft, apple and a ton of internet providers, so there was this huge "put your money where your mouth is, and boycott the internet!".  It's hilarious! 

The thing about boycotts is that they are hard if they're going to make a difference - eg the Victorian women boycotting sugar to protest the slavetrade.  The thing that pisses me off is that Anus Mouth isn't even suggesting an actual boycott, she's suggesting her followers lie to bring down the approval rating of a hotel chain they would never stay in anyway.  I guess the good thing about this sort of thing is that it usually gets a business more customers, as everyone else thinks "excellent, I won't have to deal with homophobes there" (eg when the MRAs had the whole "boycott Star Wars" over gasp! a female hero!  Shock! A non whit hero!  Horror! An ensemble cast with no white man!!!, I made sure I went to both films on the opening weekends!)

I looked at the Hilton website and saw that many people are also giving 5 star reviews to cancel out the bigots 1 star review. She doesn't realize that so many people hate her nasty asshole mouth and will happily do the opposite of what she rants about. So basically Hilton can thank her for the advertising. Dumbass.

Look at that Anus Mouth! And who says Sissies anymore? Is it 1955? And those brows! It's not 1998 either.

IMG_3074.PNG

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Look at that Anus Mouth! And who says Sissies anymore? Is it 1955? And those brows! It's not 1998 either.

IMG_3074.PNG

It's time someone introduced Anus Mouth to the concept of Bears. And also just regular dudes who are gay...  

Also, she looks like a more unhinged version of Kate Gosselin. 

Great, homophobia, sexism, and nationalism in one graphic. Way to go, Anus mouth!

So her sissy boy post is now gone. I'm guessing someone reported it for hate speech? I'm not sure what FB considers hate speech but I suppose sissy boy could be. 

She will play the part of the poor persecuted Christian conservative. She plays the victim so well. The most privileged people often do. They aren't used to not getting their way. Just like Trump.

It looks like she actually has photoshoots of her just looking angry. That is nuts- not to mention a waste of money. Normal people want flattering photos, not angry ones!

51 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

It looks like she actually has photoshoots of her just looking angry. That is nuts- not to mention a waste of money. Normal people want flattering photos, not angry ones!

But she's angry about feminists and gay people! You need a whole photo shoot when you are mad about those things!

Did I mention how extremely privileged this bitch is? She has money to spend on an angry photo shoot. Her quack husband makes good money with his books and upcoming movie I guess...

This person shouldn't have brought up TAM's daughter, but her calling The Anus "Honey Boo Boo's aborted aunt" made me laugh. 

IMG_3075.PNG

20 hours ago, Shiny said:

Also, she looks like a more unhinged version of Kate Gosselin. 

She does and she makes Kate look sane.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived