IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

I've never understood people who take their children to protest abortion clinics. I mean, aren't we supposed to be letting them grow up and have a childhood? Taking them to spew hate seems like it denies them of that.

I've said before that one day, I want to sit outside a clinic when the loons are protesting with a shirt with an arrow on it that says, "I'm Christian but I'm not with stupid."

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

I've never understood people who take their children to protest abortion clinics. I mean, aren't we supposed to be letting them grow up and have a childhood? Taking them to spew hate seems like it denies them of that.

I've said before that one day, I want to sit outside a clinic when the loons are protesting with a shirt with an arrow on it that says, "I'm Christian but I'm not with stupid."

She really is a horrible mother from what she's shared. At least a few will resent her for it. Who wouldn't resent their mother and father for exposing them to so much hate at such a young age?

Statistically speaking one of her children will be LGBT. If that happens it will not work out well for the child.

I would not expose anyone ever to the level of hate. vitriol, and guilt TAM would spew at an LBGT family member.

1 hour ago, Liza said:

5949196aaeec2_thissaysitall.jpg.433d0f24adbeecb3ad9f6fece7310bb2.jpg

This says it all.

Because straight men have never abused kids. *sarcasm* 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Because straight men have never abused kids. *sarcasm* 

Actually the majority of child molestors identify as straight men. 

I would bet 1 million dollars that TAM doesn't boycott all the companies that support LGBT. Colgate Palmolive has a lot of products they put out and I bet she doesn't even realize it. 

IMG_3262.PNG

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She really is a horrible mother excuse for a human being from what she's shared.

Fixed it for you.

13 hours ago, Liza said:

5949196aaeec2_thissaysitall.jpg.433d0f24adbeecb3ad9f6fece7310bb2.jpg

This says it all.

The children! Think about the children! 

She's such a massive tool. 

I can't link, but it looks like she spent the weekend with Lisa Metzger instead of harrasing people at the Columbus Pride Parade. 

I'm new to this thread and only on page 4, but this "lady" (I'm using that term loosely) is what would happen if Lori Alexander and Steve Maxwell had a child together.  Maybe all is not lost for Zsu's kids to get married.  TAM's kids seem like they are very similar to Zsu's.

49 minutes ago, Curious said:

I'm new to this thread and only on page 4, but this "lady" (I'm using that term loosely) is what would happen if Lori Alexander and Steve Maxwell had a child together.  Maybe all is not lost for Zsu's kids to get married.  TAM's kids seem like they are very similar to Zsu's.

Lori has commented on TAMs blog agreeing with her! 

30 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

These are two reprehensible bitches right here. 

Then it's only a matter of time before JRod catches on, since she was just tagged in a comment on the Transformed Wife.

This is Fundiception!

On 20/06/2017 at 6:06 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would bet 1 million dollars that TAM doesn't boycott all the companies that support LGBT. Colgate Palmolive has a lot of products they put out and I bet she doesn't even realize it. 

I post this a lot when Fundies talk about boycotting LGBT-friendly companies, but basically starting with being on the internet in the first place, and facebook specifically, she's unsurprisingly a huge hypocrite.  Anyway, here's a starter pack of companies she should be boycotting, just on being Trans-friendly:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-youre-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses

From the article:

Homosexuality kills. Just ask Jesse Dirkhising, Jerry Thacker, thousands of Catholic boys, Rock Hudson, Liberace, Arthur Ash the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, Jeffrey Dahmer or any of the top twelve serial killers of all time (who are all homosexuals)

(bolding mine)

Dies he mean the late tennis player(whose last name is spelled "Ashe," BTW)who contracted HIV from a blood transfusion, and was straight?

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

I post this a lot when Fundies talk about boycotting LGBT-friendly companies, but basically starting with being on the internet in the first place, and facebook specifically, she's unsurprisingly a huge hypocrite.  Anyway, here's a starter pack of companies she should be boycotting, just on being Trans-friendly:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-youre-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses

The funny thing is, Crest's parent company (P&G) is also LGBT friendly. And they make A TON of products. So Anus Mouth buys LGBT friendly products all the time. It's almost impossible for her not to. 

Yet she believes that nursing in public should be illegal. So how are women supposed to exclusively nurse? Are they to never leave the house until the child is weaned? She's such an ass. 

IMG_3270.PNG

I can't follow this bitch. I just can't do it without going into some sort of rage-induced fucking coma. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yet she believes that nursing in public should be illegal. So how are women supposed to exclusively nurse? Are they to never leave the house until the child is weaned? She's such an ass. 

I'm sure this hateful bitch thinks that women should stay in the house, likely in the kitchen where they belong. Fuck her! 

I'm boggled at the irony TAM cannot see.  She's a self designated SAH, homeschooling, submissive, godly. "Christian" mother/ wife/ woman who is loud and proud all over social media and in public spewing her hateful views and dragging her children to protests everywhere.

Thus making her the polar opposite of the woman she professes to be. 

But then I've never thought she was submissive or godly or Christian.  She wants to be famous and is working hard at it.

48 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm sure this hateful bitch thinks that women should stay in the house, likely in the kitchen where they belong. Fuck her! 

She said she nursed in public but modestly. Whatever the fuck that means. 

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She said she nursed in public but modestly. Whatever the fuck that means. 

Probably under one of those Michelle Duggar smocks. :pb_rollseyes:

1 hour ago, seattlechic said:

I can't follow this bitch. I just can't do it without going into some sort of rage-induced fucking coma. 

You are not alone. I can't follow Lori for the same reason.

19 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

You are not alone. I can't follow Lori for the same reason.

I swear. Some of these women bring out the very worst in me. I want to say something but unlike them, my momma did teach me manners. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived