IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Kevin Sorbo, the actor?

Yeah. They must have worked with him. I haven't delved too much into it but the quack doctor likes making Christian movies and I believe Kevin Sorbo is into it too. I should probably look more closely at PaTRICK Johnston.

On 2017.05.12. at 2:03 AM, alexandracabot said:

Her latest post about the horrors of lesbians telling their kids how they were made introduced me to a pair of great lesbian Youtubers, so I'm grateful for that. They seem like awesome parents.

Mind sending me link? I need more lesbian youtubers in my life. 

The Anus Mouth is applauding a group of anti choice people in KY for blocking an entrance to an abortion clinic and then being arrested for it. What is so great about that? They got themselves arrested and stopped no one from getting an abortion. Have fun with that arrest record you morons. 

Yet her husband got pissed when strippers protested topless outside a church after they were harassed by the church. 

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/18/ohio_anti_abortion_activist_wants_to_outlaw_public_nudity_including_breastfeeding/

He also wants to make nursing in public illegal. What a dumb shit. I can't believe he hasn't had his license taken away.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Anus Mouth is applauding a group of anti choice people in KY for blocking an entrance to an abortion clinic and then being arrested for it. What is so great about that? They got themselves arrested and stopped no one from getting an abortion. Have fun with that arrest record you morons.

She's not just cheering them on. Her oldest daughter, at the very least, was there.

Here's a picture from Mariah Campana's Instagram:

According to the Bret Alan Smith thread, some of the Mortons were there too. I wonder if The Anus Mouth is acquainted with the S'Mortons?

12 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

According to the Bret Alan Smith thread, some of the Mortons were there too. I wonder if The Anus Mouth is acquainted with the S'Mortons?

They are friends with a lot of vision forum people. The Mortons, the Campanas, the Roberts's. 

I checked out Mariah's page and it looks like both Charity and Anna Johnston went to the protest. They are the two eldest daughters of The Anus Mouth. 

20 hours ago, Flossie said:

Kevin Sorbo, the actor?

Ok I was looking more into it and Kevin Sorbo is in a newly filmed Christian movie based on Quacktrick Johnston's book. I'm sure it will be crap. 

How is this even allowed? This group of assholes do illegal things at abortion clinics like blocking the entrance. GFM money should not go to illegal activities. I wish these assholes would just go away already. 

IMG_2876.PNG

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How is this even allowed? This group of assholes do illegal things at abortion clinics like blocking the entrance. GFM money should not go to illegal activities. I wish these assholes would just go away already. 

What the flying fuck? If they can't afford their children, then they shouldn't have had them. Fuck that, get a job, and stop grifting like the rest of us mere mortals. 

58 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

What the flying fuck? If they can't afford their children, then they shouldn't have had them. Fuck that, get a job, and stop grifting like the rest of us mere mortals. 

Basically The Anus Mouth is begging people to support jobless assholes that take their children along to do illegal things in dangerous situations. She and her ilk are scum.

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She and her ilk are scum.

They are! And they have the nerve to tell us that we are going to hell. 

Fuck them. Also, it sure looks like there's plenty of grown-ass adults in that family, amd not that many young children. So how about paying your own fucking way, assholes.

Just now, JillyO said:

Fuck them. Also, it sure looks like there's plenty of grown-ass adults in that family, amd not that many young children. So how about paying your own fucking way, assholes.

Obviously the women can't work! Who will make the sandwiches?! 

Do you think her word choice was deliberate: "...laboring to end abortion in America"?

Yeah, ok.  Abortion has existed as long as women have been getting pregnant, but The Anus Mouth and her fundraiser for yet another oversized family of grifters are going to end it for good.  

surejan.w529.h352.jpg

The Anus Mouth is in the running for the biggest fundie ego award. I know she has a TON of competition since we know the biggest egomaniacs are drawn to fundidom (A certain tool comes to mind), but she really is at the top. She thinks she will singlehandedly change America with vlog rants on her bus. 

On 5/9/2017 at 9:58 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does she actually believe she is this fucking special? Does she really think Mohammed was talking about her? She's delusional. I'm starting to wonder if she just lives her life in an alternate reality where the world revolves around her and her love of hate. 

IMG_2785.PNG

My kids laughed at this..'Oh...she's trying to be so very tough.."

That late 80s/early 90s style tacky-ass frosted lipstick does wonders to enhance her puckered face-anus of impotent Christian rage.

I don't know a lot about this women. Am just catching up. Me thinks she needs a lot of therapy. Perhaps she saw something awful in the woodshed at some point in her life. 

Her husband sounds downright dangerous. 

This is from the comment section of TAM's blog. I hope that Lori's advertising herself on TAM's blog pisses her off. I'm just waiting for these two to get into a fundie cat fight.

IMG_2911.PNG

Can you imagine if someone booked her as a guest speaker as a joke? Like suddenly a stripper jumps out in the middle of her shitty speech and starts whipping off her clothes and no one stops her? The Anus Mouth would be so fun to mess with.

IMG_2914.PNG

Because people are going to pay to watch words come from her Anus Mouth. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived