IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

Because she is quite good looking for her age , she will attract people to listen to her rubbish. Evil can lurk behind an attractive facade. Sadly.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The woman is a psycho-b***h.   So is her husband.  You all know Patrick Johnston, O.D., of Ohio?  He has assault rifles.  Insane.   Personally, I think it is a cult .. a cult of hate.   Saw a video of upcoming movie her husband is producing on utube ... kids with rifles killling?  wtf?  

She even attacked transgendered children.  To me kids are really off limits.

Of course, she blocks any coherent responses.  I messaged her privately telling her this:

33 minutes ago, Liza said:

Of course, she blocks any coherent responses. 

I've definitely noticed this. I've seen some well thought out, insult free, intelligent responses deleted on her Facebook page. I'm sure she tells people she deletes the insults or offensive trolling but that's not true at all. It's the intelligent responses that make loads of sense that she actually hates most.

I would hate to meet her on a dark night. She really does have a sharks smile.  She would take a bite no bother.

I'm going tovlaigh when people like her don't make it into Heaven because they totally missed the point of being a Christian.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Anus Mouth is applauding a group of anti choice people in KY for blocking an entrance to an abortion clinic and then being arrested for it. What is so great about that? They got themselves arrested and stopped no one from getting an abortion. Have fun with that arrest record you morons. 

Yet her husband got pissed when strippers protested topless outside a church after they were harassed by the church. 

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/18/ohio_anti_abortion_activist_wants_to_outlaw_public_nudity_including_breastfeeding/

He also wants to make nursing in public illegal. What a dumb shit. I can't believe he hasn't had his license taken away.

Maybe her boobs aren't so nice, so she assumes everyone's boobs aren't nice and their awfulness must be covered up?

(FWIW, I just had a mammogram and I know my boobs are nice!)

Really? She's attractive?

When I first saw her photo all I could think was 'Woof!'. I don't find anything about her attractive - not her message, not her faith, not her hatred, not her face, and not her makeup.

34 minutes ago, Vex said:

Really? She's attractive?

When I first saw her photo all I could think was 'Woof!'. I don't find anything about her attractive - not her message, not her faith, not her hatred, not her face, and not her makeup.

That was my point.  She looks attractive to some (it is individual), but her eyes are soulless.

Of course, her message is extremely unattractive.  It is a message of hate and she completely lacks in compassion and empathy (un-Christlike).

My experience, fwiw, is that I may initially find a man to be extremly attractive, but if he opens his mouth and has little to say of "value" or if he is hateful, he becomes 'ugly' very fast.  I lose my attraction at that point.  It can work the other way round as well.

Just wrote her directly and then I will be done with this waste of time:

"The Activist Mommy Global warming and evolution are junk science? Now that really says it all. If you belong to a religion that requires you to disbellieve in science, perhaps you are in the wrong place. Most Christians believe in Evolution and in Global Warming. Really sad that you are raising ten more human beings in craziness. Yes, it is crazy. Fundamentalism is a disease. No better than ISIS, in reality. It spreads hate and divisiveness. I wonder if you know this on some level and just do and say these things in order to make money. It is not for Jesus is it? Certainly, Jesus did not hate and did not mock.

Ms. Mommy, PUT THE STONES DOWN.

2 minutes ago, geeklove said:

She's going to be upset that you called her Ms. :2wankers:

Uh oh.  Just a casual slip.  I call all women Ms.  lol. 

I'm sure the Anus Mouth barely teaches any science to her children although her husband is a dr. Everything I've ever heard her say about science is ignorant as fuck. Neither she nor her husband have any idea what they are talking about. 

Oh man that video is so bad. Those children are not actors and it's just awful. Do people actually watch this shit and think, "wow this is good!" 

And hey guys, the world is coming to an end but let's keep our 5 year old in a long denim skirt while trying to survive in the woods. 

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh man that video is so bad. Those children are not actors and it's just awful. Do people actually watch this shit and think, "wow this is good!" 

And hey guys, the world is coming to an end but let's keep our 5 year old in a long denim skirt while trying to survive in the woods. 

Yes, wasn't sure if I should post it, but that sick sob, used his own children in that video.  I checked against the pix on facebook.  It is sick.   He should lose his license for so many reasons.  Member of Tea Pary which is a hate group, fire assult weapons and put them in his kids hands?  Nope.  No freaking way.

I guess I am overly involved because I recently broke up with a man who was a fundie.  For almost 3 years, he pushed his beliefs on me ... tired to .. the whole fire and brimstone thing.  I was a Christian, but was never taught that way at all.  I got confused for awhile.  I broke it off.  I started reading and learning and finally realized this is FUNDAMENTALISM.  Not religion.  This is an evil, a perversion, a sickness. 

Not sure what to believe in now.  God, yes, but religion ... no way. 

This is hilarious. The Anus Mouth is saying that gender and sex are the exact same thing and there are only 2. A woman named April is making respectful arguments while TAM is also saying evolution and global warming are junk science. TAM also whips this out. I laughed out loud. So because she's married to a quack, she's somehow qualified to spout ignorance about science? My husband works in IT so I guess I can fix your computer? 

IMG_2919.PNG

TAM thinks she's really big shit now that one of her hate filled ignorant rants got picked up by CBN. I'm so tired of people high fiving this asshole. She gets off on it so hard. She thinks she's some sort of savior. 

:2wankers:

As expected, The Anus Mouth just shared a trailer of her quack husband's movie. I hope everyone on FJ can give it a bad review when it comes out. I'm sure it's garbage. 

Anus Mouth posts pictures of Bill Nye, the "pervert",  gay couples, etc.  Real people.  Then says disgusting things and LIES.

Is this legal?   Can't anyone,  sue this bitch? 

32 minutes ago, Liza said:

Anus Mouth posts pictures of Bill Nye, the "pervert",  gay couples, etc.  Real people.  Then says disgusting things and LIES.

Is this legal?   Can't anyone,  sue this bitch? 

I hope someone can. She's like a racist great aunt Gertrude. She has no clue that half the shit she says is false and when someone points it out to her she ignores it. I hope she gets what's coming to her.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived