IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

Speaking of meme-related home decor my husband hates- the Procreation Prune is confused, you're not supposed to put the centipedes on your eyelids...

centipedes.jpg.51f014d28c3ff2c057e29849c70513f2.jpg

"Sing like no-one's listening, Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like there are centipedes in your vagina."

I've spoiler-tagged the centipede I was thinking of, since I know centipedes freak some people out.

Spoiler

682cce37f76a868748590aa377f215a3.jpg.7d604ffb6e1aa9585a3e836fb8424540.jpg

(It turns out nobody actually reads text-based decorations. Do with that information what you will... :my_angel:)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Liza said:

The ACTMommy’s Husband Wants to Ban Breastfeeding in Public

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/08/20/doctor-wants-to-ban-public-nudity-and-breastfeeding/

He's quite the moron. Let's list his crazy ass beliefs:

He wants to make nursing in public illegal. 

He wants to get rid of all school levies.

He doesnt believe in doing anything for ectopic pregnancies.

He doesn't believe in depression medications. You should just pray the depression away.

He doesn't believe in vaccines.

He wants all abortions outlawed completely.

He wants embryos to be considered equal to you or me. 

There are more but I can't think of them all right now. It's amazing that he has any clients. He's an absolute quack and obviously ignorant as hell. 

Wait, so their church regularly protests outside a strip club? Ugh, of course they do. But I'm DYING at the fact that the strippers counter-protested by stripping outside of their church. I'm sure TAM blew a gasket. Way to turn the tables!

Don't forget that being overweight is caused by sinfulness and not bodily processes of any kind @JermajestyDuggar !

I am sincerely so confused as to how a person with such a mystified perception of health and bodies has never had his right to practice questioned?? Is there no regulatory or advisory board that is checking in on these things?

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Wait, so their church regularly protests outside a strip club? Ugh, of course they do. But I'm DYING at the fact that the strippers counter-protested by stripping outside of their church. I'm sure TAM blew a gasket. Way to turn the tables!

I think the disagreement bewtween the church and strip club has died down because I haven't found anything recent about the feud. Although it seems to be a longstanding feud.

6 hours ago, Liza said:

The ACTMommy’s Husband Wants to Ban Breastfeeding in Public

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/08/20/doctor-wants-to-ban-public-nudity-and-breastfeeding/

There's an old Catholic teaching called "practicing custody of one's eyes." It means that if you see something that you fear will lead you into sin, DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT.

5 hours ago, Hane said:

There's an old Catholic teaching called "practicing custody of one's eyes." It means that if you see something that you fear will lead you into sin, DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT.

Or in Duggar speak: Nike!

I totally agree that if someone's clothing makes you uncomfortable, it's in your power to avert your eyes. It's not hard. 

Oh oh... dare I go down this rabbit hole????? Someone keep a ferret handy mmm'kay? #seeyouontheotherside

593bca7bc0431_shoveit.png.d9f0fc7c01651cb465ec3b4fe362882c.png

AND SHOVE IT, MR. ZUCK.

Okay, working with a limited computer here.  The rest of it says "and shove it, Mr. Zuck".

it takes alot of nerve to "bite the hand that feeds you, so to speak.

22 minutes ago, Liza said:

593bca7bc0431_shoveit.png.d9f0fc7c01651cb465ec3b4fe362882c.png

AND SHOVE IT, MR. ZUCK.

Okay, working with a limited computer here.  The rest of it says "and shove it, Mr. Zuck".

She says it like it's a bad thing, but I would love a PP and BLM emoji!!

She's really getting het up about goddamn EMOJIS?

Anus Mommy needs to get a life stat.

5 hours ago, Liza said:

AND SHOVE IT, MR. ZUCK.

So many people have asked her why she hasn't boycotted FB since she seems to have a problem with it every other day. She only boycotts the companies that are easy for her to boycott. FB could take a dump on her face and she would stay. Because they are making her money, giving her a way to play the victim, and making her "famous."

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So many people have asked her why she hasn't boycotted FB since she seems to have a problem with it every other day. She only boycotts the companies that are easy for her to boycott. FB could take a dump on her face and she would stay. Because they are making her money, giving her a way to play the victim, and making her "famous."

Exactly! Facebook gives her plenty of attention, she has leg humpers and she has haters. She loves using the haters to get more attention from the humpers! 

On 6/3/2017 at 3:15 PM, FundieFarmer said:

For my FJers, check out our Act Love Give initiative. It's how we're doing a day of love and kindness on the anniversary of June 12 to combat messages of hate- just like TAM's.

Just a reminder, but June 12 is also the day Loving v. Virginia was decided in 1967, 50 years ago. That's the case which tossed out all the anti-miscegenation laws and legalized interracial marriage. So that's a good thing to remember when we've got a sad event to also memorialize.

ETA:  The spiritual grandmothers of "The Activist Mommy" would have been against interracial marriage, I am sure of it. 

She wouldn't boycott FB. She's an activist. She needs a platform, and FB is (unfortunately) the best option she has. 

Equal rights to embryos...but not to actual humans who just want to love who they want to love.

Okay.

4 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

Equal rights to embryos...but not to actual humans who just want to love who they want to love.

Okay.

She only wants equal rights for Christians and the unborn. That's it. 

28 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

She wouldn't boycott FB. She's an activist. She needs a platform, and FB is (unfortunately) the best option she has. 

She's on Twitter, You tube, and has her own blog so she has other platforms. They just aren't giving her as much attention as Facebook. 

So if she really believed FB was so horrible, she could leave and just stick with those other platforms. But she won't. Because she's a greedy attention whoring hypocrite. 

On 6/9/2017 at 9:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

He's quite the moron. Let's list his crazy ass beliefs:

He wants to make nursing in public illegal. 

He wants to get rid of all school levies.

He doesnt believe in doing anything for ectopic pregnancies.

He doesn't believe in depression medications. You should just pray the depression away.

He doesn't believe in vaccines.

He wants all abortions outlawed completely.

He wants embryos to be considered equal to you or me. 

Although I am evermore irritated that these white fundie dicks believe it is within their rights (cough) to take up residence in my uterus and fried fallopian tubes, they now want to move into my nursing bra?

Also TAM is, in my opinion, a c word for vagina and I've said that word, in this context, about 3 times in my entire life.

20 minutes ago, pook said:

Also TAM is, in my opinion, a c word for vagina and I've said that word, in this context, about 3 times in my entire life.

I don't say that word either but I've THOUGHT the exact same thing quite a few times. If anyone deserves the moniker, it's her. 

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Exactly! Facebook gives her plenty of attention, she has leg humpers and she has haters. She loves using the haters to get more attention from the humpers! 

Zing!

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't say that word either but I've THOUGHT the exact same thing quite a few times. If anyone deserves the moniker, it's her. 

Same here. 

There is a petition going on at change.org/ to have her removed from Facebook.  I doubt it will h help, but in ony one week they have 2,500 signatures. 

One person  gave this reason. 'Im sigining because my gay son was murderered"  . 

I wonder if she has any emotions at all; any sense that what she is doing is hurting people:  and my gues is that she does and she just does not care.  This makes her a sociopath.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She only wants equal rights for the right kind of Christians and the unborn. That's it. 

FIFY.  

She doesn't want equal rights, she wants special privileges for Christians, especially those that agree with her. 

The Anus Mouth is going to Columbus Pride next weekend. Anyone planning to attend PLEASE COMPLETELY IGNORE HER. She is an attention whore looking to pick a fight. She will record any hostility toward her and play the victim. IGNORE HER. She hates being ignored. Don't give her the attention she constantly craves. 

IMG_3207.PNG

Yeah because opposing gay people means you love them. No! You're not just opposing them, you hate them and want them to change because they don't fit into your little bible box. Go fuck yourself anus mouth! 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived