IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JillyO

And I will independently defend my family and my parents' choice to have one of this size to anyone.

Great. Now how about defending other people's right to decide their own family size, too.

• Upvote 8
  • Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• geeklove

• Carm_88

• Liza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It drives me crazy when Americans like this blogger fail to understand the United States Constitution well enough know exactly what the First Amendment guarantees about free speech. The First Ame

What these idiots don't understand is that free speech works two ways. You're allowed to spew your bigoted hate, and we're allowed to disagree. 

And then there's the related phenomenon where A: random person takes up activism for a cause that fundies don't support, like universal health care or racial equality= whining, temper tantrums, "

Posted Images

JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, JillyO said:

Great. Now how about defending other people's right to decide their own family size, too.

This one seems like a little replica of her mother. The oldest daughter (photographer) doesn't seem as outspoken although I'm sure she holds all the same beliefs. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• petrushka

petrushka

Mr. P is home and doing well from our recent scare/GI bleed. Age and NSAIDs to blame.  Thanks everyone for your concern.
      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Imperfect Foods - have anyone tried them?  
      I'm getting my first box today.  I've never done a subscription box of any kind before, and I'm disproportionately excited.
      · 3 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

But it's still Friday so there's that!

· 0 replies
    • Kailash

Kailash

Side note: This is a special To Do list, as it’s @Karma’s last weekend before her surgery so please join in with your plans and well wishes for her. ❤️
      Hey Friends! It’s Friday here, and I’m on a three day weekend, two of which I’ll be without my car. So I have no excuse not to get things done! Join me in grandiose ideas of productivity or even realistic goals. 😀

· 12 replies
    • finnlassie

finnlassie

Ended a toxic relationship. Last nail in the coffin was calling my dad about this yesterday, and him immediately listing reasons why he didn't like him. Yeah. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's. QUARANTINE SINGLE TIMES WOOOOOO!!!!
      · 2 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

Tonight's attempt at making delicious tofu is in the oven. Early results seem promising so far.
      I love tofu and being able to make it and not have it be hot garbage would be delightful.
      · 2 replies
    • Don'tlikekoolaid

Don'tlikekoolaid

Tsunami warnings for Hawaii and Australia.  Stay safe to FJ people and everyone else too.
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

The first sounds recorded on Mars. 

· 0 replies
    • petrushka

petrushka

Had Mr. P admitted to hospital with a GI bleed. Tests tomorrow. I'm exhausted and worried.
      · 3 replies
    • PumaLover

PumaLover

Hey everyone! I was curious if anyone has any experience using Noom? I keep seeing commercials for it and from what I've read there are a lot of positive experiences. Mr. Puma is at his highest weight he's been since I've known him and I thought it might work for him, since it's about changing your lifestyle, not dieting. 
      · 8 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.