IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So her Sissy boy post was taken down and the rating of Hilton has gone from 4.4 stars to 4.3. 

Boy is she making a difference in the world! I guarentee she won't be talking about her activist failure to send a message to Hilton. 

:2wankers:

Oh boy. A ton of people are commenting negatively on her gay pride posts. A LOT. 

Its awesome because there are way too many people to block now. She's been so used to blocking anyone who disagrees. Now she would spend her entire day blocking every single one of them. 

Hahahahaha! I love it!

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh boy. A ton of people are commenting negatively on her gay pride posts. A LOT. 

Its awesome because there are way too many people to block now. She's been so used to blocking anyone who disagrees. Now she would spend her entire day blocking every single one of them. 

Hahahahaha! I love it!

On that particular topic, I may just have to leave her a note myself. 

ETA: Her cover photo kinda makes her look like she's sucking off the microphone.

because when I think of liberated women, I think of women who can NOT drive, can NOT get an education, can NOT think for themselves, can NOT choose who they marry, can NOT keep their clitoris.

Hey, Anus Mommy, did you know that you can actually wear a hijab and STILL do all of these things? Mind blowing, right?!

She's particularly stupid about Muslim women. She shouldn't be that ignorant since she lives about 60 miles from a city with a large population of Muslim women. Who drive, go to college, and do all the same things she does all while wearing a hijab. 

On 5/31/2017 at 8:12 PM, Shiny said:

It's time someone introduced Anus Mouth to the concept of Bears. And also just regular dudes who are gay...

Nah, I think the idea is to form your opinions based on media stereotypes from 20 years ago, before you meet any actual LGBT people in real life...

On 6/1/2017 at 5:49 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She will play the part of the poor persecuted Christian conservative.

Yeah, unfortunately banning posts like that only fuels the persecution complex. 

Re: the graphic, I still know plenty of people who feel amply comfortable saying things about gay people that they know (and sometimes hope) will offend those around them. Also, is it so terrible that some people are now uncomfortable saying things that will offend others? It sounds like basic social graces to me. I hold my tongue about various topics when I'm talking to certain people, and I don't feel persecuted -- I just know we hold different, strong opinions and don't see a point in starting something with them right then when we're getting along otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, December said:

Also, is it so terrible that some people are now uncomfortable saying things that will offend others? It sounds like basic social graces to me.

I always love the Neil Gaiman quote about "Political Correctness":

I was reading a book (about interjections, oddly enough) yesterday which included the phrase “In these days of political correctness…” talking about no longer making jokes that denigrated people for their culture or for the colour of their skin. And I thought, “That’s not actually anything to do with ‘political correctness’. That’s just treating other people with respect.”

Which made me oddly happy. I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase “politically correct” wherever we could with “treating other people with respect”, and it made me smile. 

You should try it. It’s peculiarly enlightening.

I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking “Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!”

I think her Sissy Boy post could be hate speech because she's commanding men to "rise up" and "take back their country". Statements like that indicate violence against gay people. 

12 minutes ago, Shiny said:

I think her Sissy Boy post could be hate speech because she's commanding men to "rise up" and "take back their country". Statements like that indicate violence against gay people. 

Someone in the comments said the same thing and she insulted them. She said something like they can't read or understand her meaning. 

When she is called out she's just an asshole about it. She would never admit to being wrong. She's like a female trump. 

The 'Sissy boys' that she mentions are men too - could they not also follow her command to rise up and take over the country?

I guess the girl who did this is 19. TAM can't handle anyone making fun of her. Even a teenager. This girl had to close her account. 

IMG_3082.PNG

Well I went to facebook (I don't log in that often) to see what this moron's been up to lately but I got sidetracked by a post from a trans friend who's in an unstable housing situation and needs a place to stay. Sometimes I can't believe that in this world of actual problems and pain, people like Johnston can get famous complaining about their vague non-problems-- and that they don't see the irony in accusing their critics of 'hurt feelings" when their own ideology is entirely built on imaginary sensations of persecution. Margaret Atwood has that famous line about how men fear women because they might laugh at them, while women fear men because they might kill them. And I think the same is true along any axis of privilege and oppression. While TAM explodes because the thought of a trans person in the next restroom stall makes her fleetingly uncomfortable, actual trans people have to worry about joblessness and homelessness and violence. Nothing like social media to put those experiences side by side and reveal the former for the absolute bullshit that they are.

PS I'm not usually one to talk up brands, but as a frequent business traveler, Hilton is my jam. Even their cheap brand hotels are pretty comfortable, and their rewards program is excellent.

@NachosFlandersStyle

She is the epitome of extreme privilege. It's hard to get much more privileged than her. 

And did you see the Hilton review page on FB? It's so funny. There are a bunch of 5 star reviews countering her sheep leaving 1 star reviews. So her little plan did nothing. She calls for so many boycotts that her followers won't do any real boycotting. In the past few days she's called for boycotts of Levi's, McDonalds, Hilton, and Hallmark. She won't make a single bit of difference. 

You know how her kind complain about virtue signaling? These people do a ton of bigot signaling by bragging about the things they boycott that they never used in the first place. It's hilarious.

She's losing her veneer along with her sanity. Her true colors are showing.

40 minutes ago, geeklove said:

She's losing her veneer along with her sanity. Her true colors are showing.

She will become more known though. People love a crazy asshole. 

On 4/26/2017 at 1:44 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a low tolerance for overly privileged smug assholes who think they can tell others how to live. 

Bravo. This sentence is a thing of beauty. Nothing sets me off like this type of person.

On 3/21/2017 at 2:51 PM, dairyfreelife said:

Any doctor against abortion, even for health issues like ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancies will kill you, it's not a joke. It can cause the organ to burst, which can lead to sepsis and death. I have a condition that puts me at a high risk of this condition. I am not and will not risk my life and any chance of a future pregnancy by destroying my organs and risking my death for a fetus that has zero chance of survival. If you had one an ectopic pregnancy once, you have a greater risk of having one again. How many times do you think you will "get lucky" if you lived through it once?

Also, you don't need medicine for mental illness, you just need their god. Become a Christian and you will magically stop having issues. Also, if you do, it's because you are in sin. Also, suffering makes you closer to their god. Anxiety is a normal emotion, so that severe anxiety and phobias you have, well, it's because you don't trust their god enough and are insulting him so read some verses and you will just get over it. Plus pain is simply a call to their god. Maybe you are just ungrateful. If you are not their type of Christian, then that's why you have mental illness. Apparently, when I was a Christian, I was just a bad one and that's why my issues with severe anxiety and depression and OCD just didn't magically poof into oblivion. 

He recommends "some" vaccines, but not most and not any that have "aborted fetal tissue", ignoring that "aborted" doesn't mean someone actually aborted them. Miscarriage is medically called spontaneous abortion. I would have thought doctors knew this. I have seen if it was actually a miscarriage or the mother decided to abort, but it doesn't matter. It's an adjunct, not something that's being injected into your arm with each vaccine. I nearly failed Chemistry and yet I know this. He went to medical school. The only vax I didn't get and wish I had, but because of a mix of doctor changes and moves and at times no insurance at all, I did not get the HPV. However, def will with future children I may have. Of course, any of the ones not given yet back in the 80s and 90s I don't have. I got my Hep A in the past year because of my travel plans to a less-clean country. Will also be getting typhoid a couple weeks ahead of the journey, joy. This crackpot is against the polio, varicella, and MMR vaccines. Fucking idiot has no damn clue. My bf's country still has polio unlike the US. It's easy to say when you live in a time and place where you have never seen the results of such disease. I won't get into the measles/mumps/rubella, but pregnant women often miscarry or cause serious disability in a fetus from some of these sicknesses, so, is the vaccine or disease better for pro-lifers who think a fetus is a human? Plus can cause infertility, so, uh, guess they don't care much about reproduction after all? 

For more fun, Medicare and Social Security are communist, 95% of gays are evil, Separation of Church and State is not true, School Shootings will all stop when Principals and Teachers have guns (except all the times when shootings happened and people had guns and were unable to stop the killer(s), but I digress), and we live in an unnatural age so childbirth naturally is the way to go. On the shootings, that this nutjob owns a gun kinda scares me. 

I have had a ectopic pregnancy that ended on sepsis. 2 surgeries, 7 pints of blood and 2 weeks in the hospital.

I didn't know I was pregnant and went to a hospital without an OB on call. So they air lifted me to a bigger hospital and the tube ruptured while I was in the air :/ because I have had one I am at much higher risk to have another.

11 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Bravo. This sentence is a thing of beauty. Nothing sets me off like this type of person.

I think it's the biggest reason why she is so heinous in my eyes. We see plenty of fundies saying the same types of stuff as TAM but she really is just at the height of privilege. And I guarantee she would deny any sort of privilege. She plays the persecuted Christian too joyfully to recognize her extreme privilege. It amazes me how many other privileged people kiss her ass. It shows how screwed up our country is. And millennials are supposed to be the self absorbed ones? Hah!

TAM doesn't even deserve to be called an asshole. She's a hemorrhoid on the asshole of life.

TW, Pulse.

I held back from commenting on any of her LGBTQ posts because I would have spluttered with rage, but I would be happy to personally give her a guided tour around the sites and memorials of Orlando as we prepare for the 1-year anniversary of the Pulse tragedy. She needs a reality check of what actual violence and problems look like. I was a first responder to support my client that morning, was there before the shooter was killed and willing- always- to risk myself to serve my community and to protect those who need it. I learned a LOT about myself, and my community in those weeks, and about the LGBTQ community. I guarantee TAM couldn't even imagine what I could show her- including the love and unity we have used as our tools to come back from this tragedy. You want people to rise up and take back our country? Fine. Sign me up. Sign me up to take back America from people like you, TAM, who are the worst of my very own faith and who cause people to cower in fear. Sign me up to be a safe place for people who are different than I am, and to advocate for the weary and huddled masses. Oh, and TAM? At my next activist event, and all next week, as we honor the incredible 49 individuals whose lives were lost because of radical beliefs like yours, know that you've got at least one person willing to stand up and shout with love to cancel out every single hateful thing you say. So yeah, sign me up to take back America. From whatever the fuck your vision is. We don't need more of you.

For my FJers, check out our Act Love Give initiative. It's how we're doing a day of love and kindness on the anniversary of June 12 to combat messages of hate- just like TAM's.

So the Anus Mouth is going to be spewing her shit at a church in Hillsboro, Ohio. 

Fun fact: Jill Rod and family missed the Joy Duggar wedding due to committing to going to a tent revival in Hillsboro, Ohio for a different church! This is a small town where TWO FJ fundies will be attending TWO different churches. 

I am going to guess that Hillsboro, Ohio may be the fundie Hellmouth (you'll only get this reference if you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

IMG_3096.PNG

3 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

TAM doesn't even deserve to be called an asshole. She's a hemorrhoid on the asshole of life.

An asshole has a valid function.

I was browsing through some of the comments she made on a rant she posted in January. She used to reply a lot more. I wanted to document what she said before it's deleted. I reported it so I imagine it will go. She basically has insulted every possible community. She's absolutely disgusting. I can't imagine being her child. 

IMG_3098.PNG

34 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

Uhhh what? The person seems genuinely curious...

That's what I thought too. The thing is, some people often just go by references from TV. So a white religious woman with ten kids? Polygamists on tv are usually white religious women with a bunch of kids. I bet people also ask her if she knows the Duggars. This just shows she can't handle even something that sounds like it might end an insult. Snowflake.

What I get from that exchange is that she can't wrap her mind around the fact that her supposed righteousness isn't universally self-evident. These people tend to imagine that just existing is some kind of ministry, like people are going to see her out at the grocery store with her 11 kids and their anti-abortion t-shirts or whatever and suddenly realize that they need to repent and live by her example. She sees herself as a no-nonsense everywoman, the very picture of upright American values. Hers is what a family is 'supposed' to look like, and it's 'just common sense.' The only people who disagree with her are sickos who hate goodness and want to ignore the obvious truth.

But of course what people actually see when they look at her is a sad, unhinged extremist. We don't want to be like her and her family. We don't feel threatened by her morality, just repulsed by her bitterness. In fact people look at her with morbid fascination, and want to know what her deal is-- like, is she from one of those crazy polygamist churches? And it drives her nuts.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived