IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Look at that Anus Mouth! And who says Sissies anymore? Is it 1955? And those brows! It's not 1998 either.

IMG_3074.PNG

So gay men are "sissy boys?"  Are gay women "sissy girls"?  Go ahead, Elizabeth, call lesbians "sissies" and see what happens. 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking if she's a polygamist is TOTALLY fair, she looks a LOT like Janelle Brown.

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

So gay men are "sissy boys?"  Are gay women "sissy girls"?  Go ahead, Elizabeth, call lesbians "sissies" and see what happens. 

Lesbians are "bull dykes," duh. [/sarcasm]

just had a quick listen to her speak at the Assemblies of God Church ... only 3 minutes because the hate is just awful.  I cannot unerstand why that is part of a church service.  Quck google re this 'church' brings up the word "cult" a number of times.  Exmaples:  belief in laying on of hands/healing, speaking in tongues and a literal devil.  

She seems to enjoy the "persecution" she is recieving on Facebook, as she mentions it alot.This woman gives the word "a piece of work" new meaning.

7 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

What I get from that exchange is that she can't wrap her mind around the fact that her supposed righteousness isn't universally self-evident. These people tend to imagine that just existing is some kind of ministry, like people are going to see her out at the grocery store with her 11 kids and their anti-abortion t-shirts or whatever and suddenly realize that they need to repent and live by her example. She sees herself as a no-nonsense everywoman, the very picture of upright American values. Hers is what a family is 'supposed' to look like, and it's 'just common sense.' The only people who disagree with her are sickos who hate goodness and want to ignore the obvious truth.

But of course what people actually see when they look at her is a sad, unhinged extremist. We don't want to be like her and her family. We don't feel threatened by her morality, just repulsed by her bitterness. In fact people look at her with morbid fascination, and want to know what her deal is-- like, is she from one of those crazy polygamist churches? And it drives her nuts.

You make good points. That's probably how her mind works. Since her mother seems to agree with everything she says, I imagine she's a second generation fundie. Although she did go to college for music. She probably won't allow her daughters to go. Her two oldest seem to have fundie approved occupations already. Photographer and singer.

I imagine she has to come unhinged at some point. I just wonder if it will affect her creepy fan base.

I read that her nephew prayed the gay away. I'm sure that's what she would expect from her own children. 

She hasn't said a word about the brave men who were assaulted and killed in Portland. You think if they were defending a "good" Christian she would be all over it.

She also hasn't said a word about the Muslim woman attacked by a racist white guy only 60 miles from her home. 

Weird question: should she be doing speaking engagements for money on the Sabbath? 

On 6/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg the Anus Mouth is too much! My retinas!!!!

That's super anus-y.

Now I understand!!!!!!

On 6/5/2017 at 5:56 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I made something....

This made my day!

The makeup and eyebrows are clownish.

Anus Mouth the Clown of God. 

It's quite a coincidence The she happens to hate all the exact same people as HER God.

I figured out what that picture reminds me of- seems like we'd need orange yarn and blue googly eyes, though.

Spoiler

bqfH27A.thumb.jpg.9f80ced3a233f4255cd9da7f450312bc.jpg

2 minutes ago, lawfulevil said:

I figured out what that picture reminds me of- seems like we'd need orange yarn and blue googly eyes, though.

Hide contents

bqfH27A.thumb.jpg.9f80ced3a233f4255cd9da7f450312bc.jpg

Teeheehee.

I have cat butt magnets. I think they were part of some Christmas stocking gift from years ago, but I forget the exact circumstances.

Just now, mango_fandango said:

Teeheehee.

I have cat butt magnets. I think they were part of some Christmas stocking gift from years ago, but I forget the exact circumstances.

I have a refrigerator magnet that features Goatse* and a generous sprinkling of Swarovski flatbacks. It was a gift- long story. My husband hates the thing, so it's hiding out towards the back of the fridge.

*If you are reading this and you don't know what Goatse is, for the love of Whoever, do not Google that.

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Teeheehee.

My best friend and I got eachother the exact same gift for Christmas a few years ago. 

Cat butt magnets ;-)

She really can't be this dumb. She is one of the most prideful people I've come across in awhile. But she's the one chiding people about pride? Ok.

IMG_3115.PNG

Is Spiritual Sounding Board /Wartburg Watch alerted to the awfulness of this woman?  Both of them could tear her to shreads -- but in an oh so polite way. 

2 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is Spiritual Sounding Board /Wartburg Watch alerted to the awfulness of this woman?  Both of them could tear her to shreads -- but in an oh so polite way. 

I'm not sure. I've never ventured over to those websites. Maybe someone with more experience could alert them. 

On 6/7/2017 at 11:14 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She really can't be this dumb. She is one of the most prideful people I've come across in awhile. But she's the one chiding people about pride? Ok.

She couldn't think of insulting nicknames for the beginning of the year months?

"Pride Pride."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok. Well. Alright. I guess it's fitting she'd have a month about herself.

On 6/5/2017 at 1:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

My grandfather used to say "Mouth on that like a hen's hole." I now see it. Holy moly! It cannot be unseen. Also, put down the mascara wand! 

On 4/29/2017 at 9:30 AM, Carm_88 said:

Oh she adores the persecution that she is getting from Bill Nye! Holy shit. The Anus Mouth :laughing-rolling: 

That mouth makes her look like Donald Trump's love child.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived