IGNORED

Lori Alexander 16: Protecting Men's Jobs from the Assaults of Women

choralcrusader8613

3 hours ago, Red Jumper said:

Do you really celebrate it like some of post-communist countries ? Is it national holiday for all people? Or like personal birthday (you still have to work)? Or more the offical like World AIDS day? 

Only people from the Balkan peninsula I know plus the Czech and slovakian friends celebrate it so basically every post-communist-country-friend)  like half way between personal birthday and and a national holiday. Some work, some take the day off, but for all it is very, very dear.

For me it is like World AIDS Day: things pop on media to remind us of things we need to take action in this world and where the current status of still lingering issues is. ( Is it rude to compair them?)

anyway, Auguri!

It's not a bank holiday. It's more like a MLK day themed around women and equality.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, feministxtian said:

GROSS!!! I'm not exactly "environmentally friendly" when I clean my kitchen...paper towels, bleach for the cutting boards, anti-bacterial spray (Spic n Span) for counters, microwave, stove...and pine sol for the floor. I worked in food service for awhile and prefer to keep things CLEAN!!! I'm a freak about the kitchen and the bathroom(s)...the cat litter box gets scrubbed out with spic n span and wiped down with bleach water once a week. Now, behind my TV may be dusty and have cat hair...but I don't prepare food back there. 

:text-yeahthat:  I think you're me.  :pb_lol:

26 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I don't know if its the lighting but her kitchen looks so dingy. Gross she wipes out the fridge then wipes the cabinet handles...

The fridge is a mess too, jam packed. 

That's what squicked me out the most. I use disinfecting wipes to wipe cabinet and door handles, and different cloths for different purposes. I don't use one rag for EVERYTHING, like Lori does. All she's doing is spreading that raw chicken juice all over her kitchen.

Ugh. Just nauseated myself again.

So I commented on the post with the good old days poem to offer some historical perspective. Tried something new: used a distinctly male name rather than a female one or ambiguous one just to see if it has a better chance of getting through her moderation.

BTW does everyone get comments screened? Or does she have my IP marked?

Everybody...check out the enlightened comments she had posted. Formication and adultery are caused by women working!

Of course. I know I can't get through the average work day without cheating on my spouse. Who can?

32 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I know I can't get through the average work day without cheating on my spouse. Who can?

If you had such hard days like a teacher to younger women with this wonderful audience of dave + trey you might feel differently.

But then you wouldn't be working - my bad. I guess it's just another thing we are not doing right.

I met my husband while on the job. And after we were married and I had our first child, we agreed that I should stay home and be a SAHM. So that just blows Lori's theory right out of the water, doesn't it?

Lori and her damned nasty Norwex.  Her fan girls are going to run right out and buy one and be as nasty as she is.

Is it wrong of me to say her years and years of her gut issues were probably the result of her unclean cleaning habits.  No?    OK then  : )

I worked food service in high school.  Having the health rating posted on the wall teaches you to be a cleaning fanatic.  I am a huge fan of bleach, lysol, paper towels, using salt to scrub the wooden cutting board,  white vinegar for wooden floors, pine sol for the vinyl/ tile.floors.  I put the kitchen sponges in the dishwasher every night.  

I've had food poisoning once many years ago,  I wanted to die and was sick for 3 days.  I never, ever, never want to get anything like that again.

Don't forget you can buy one from a "godly" woman! If you buy one from a godly woman I am sure it purifies any germs from staying on the cloth. It is a blessed cloth! If you buy one through the secular marketplace, no guarantees!

7 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Don't forget you can buy one from a "godly" woman! If you buy one from a godly woman I am sure it purifies any germs from staying on the cloth. It is a blessed cloth! If you buy one through the secular marketplace, no guarantees!

A 'godly' woman who is working only from home, just like that Proverbs 31 woman, who never, ever, EVER stepped foot over the threshold of her house to do a single thing outside its walls. :angelic-cyan:

33 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is it wrong of me to say her years and years of her gut issues were probably the result of her unclean cleaning habits.  No?    OK then  : )

She has some filthy habits.  That chicken juice soaked Norwex cloth is enough to make me want to gag.

You are definitely not wrong to assume that her run in with parasites was because of her own unsanitary practices.

Lori:

I would pick up from this fruit stand and eat them on the way home without washing them

Yum!  Unwashed produce.

Seriously though, how does a grown woman not know that produce should be washed before consumption???

5 minutes ago, Loveday said:

A 'godly' woman who is working only from home, just like that Proverbs 31 woman, who never, ever, EVER stepped foot over the threshold of her house to do a single thing outside its walls. :angelic-cyan:

Yep.  According to Lori she just stood in her doorway and called out to people who happened to be passing by.

The Proverbs woman has been a great source of contention for The Godly Mentor.  She uses the word "probably" a lot, when she is referring to her.

wait, she never steps out of her home? how did she get to the fruit stand? how does she shop? online+delivery only?

I think you guys are confused about the Norwex cloth. It has special (organic) chemicals in it, so that anything it touches becomes sterile. Automatically. 

Also when things are "shiny", that means they are clean and bacteria free.

Ok. I'm going to need all you heathen, rebellious, gossipy womens to get back in the kitchen and make a salad. It's a proven little known obvious internet fact that bacteria are a myth invented by working women who don't want to take the time to literally spit shine the floors for their #preciousbabies and #hardworkinghusbands.  There is NO mention of bacteria in the Bible so it's obviously not true.  And for all yous who are talking about learning kitchen cleanliness from working in a restaurant??? WHY would you dare obey a boss and serve food to strange mens instead of going home and obeying and serving #nutritiousfoods to your #hardworkinghusbands?????  Harlots.  The lot o'ya.  

:potstir:  :martinismiley:

*sarcasm at large* I find everyone to be very nice here, not harloty at all!  As I type this from my work computer after just returning from the local college & eating microwaved mac & cheese.  

11 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

As I type this from my work computer after just returning from the local college & eating microwaved mac & cheese.  

Ohhhh, I think that makes you a special harlot according to Ken and Lori!  A Harlot of Babylon.  (you can thank Ken and his Horse of Truth for that one). :pb_lol:

Serious question: Lori believes men shouldn't have to care for children in any capacity yet women should not work.

She seems noncommittal about homeschooling. So who is supposed to teach young kids?

And what about doctors and nurses for pediatrics? Are men supposed to lower themselves to doing pediatric nursing? Aren't they too manly for caring for sick kids?

1 minute ago, Koala said:

Ohhhh, I think that makes you a special harlot according to Ken and Lori!  A Harlot of Babylon.  (you can thank Ken and his Horse of Truth for that one). :pb_lol:

That might very well become my next project in enamels!  I think I need a cute little name plaque....muhahahahahaaaa!!!! 

51 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori:

Yum!  Unwashed produce.

Seriously though, how does a grown woman not know that produce should be washed before consumption???

My boyfriend did not at times and I had to remind him that it's rather gross, you don't know who has touched it or where it's been. But he grew up in a different country where people make street food near the ground while cows walk by and I, as an American, cannot consume the water. In other words, his stomach can handle a lot more than ours. I swear his stomach is like a rock. That man can eat stuff I would never eat and be unfazed like rice that's sat out overnight and similar fare. But he's still not gross enough to wipe out a dirty fridge and then wipe the handles or would clean raw meat juices and then wipe the counters (he's a vegetarian, but even he would find that nasty). I think Lori needs her maid back because she's doing a piss-poor job of managing to keep a reasonably clean home. 

In her book there are probably no sick children, just disobedient ones. So no need for those jobs. :my_angry:

But her nanny was a working woman! As i asume she was not related to them, this sould have been a big boo-boo. Why would she hire a harlot like that?

In her book there are probably no sick children, just disobedient ones. So no need for those jobs. :my_angry:

But her nanny was a working woman! As i asume she was not related to them, this sould have been a big boo-boo. Why would she hire a harlot like that?

My bad. Kids of godly sahms never get sick because of all the nourishing food they spend hours cooking.

How did I forget that?

52 minutes ago, Red Jumper said:

Who else was going to hold her baby for "hours a day"??

She must be reading her today as her doodle today is again about how the proverbs 31 woman never left her home. No use of the word "probably" this time. 

Did you all see in the norwex video all the family photos on the wall? There is one where she actually looked like she was being a "fun" mom, a big no no. 

I think someone has said this before, but I really think that Lori needs a legitimate history lesson about what life looked like back "in the good old days". It was a lot less "Leave It to Beaver" than she would have her readers believe. The ways of the world haven't necessarily changed, we just have more access to information via technology and media than before. There were still working women, spousal abuse, and "bad" movies/tv shows, they just weren't highlighted or made much of. 

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Who else was going to hold her baby for "hours a day"??

I wouldn't let anyone have such an intimate relasitionship with my baby of whom (correct grammer?) i think so lowly that I preach about them "for hours a day" on the internet. But I wasn't raised by a SAHM with a nanny to take over the burden of loving.

Said nanny must have had an affair with Ken. He was the only adult male in the house back then, IRC. As the godly teacher told us working females lead to fornification or adultery, there is no reason to believe he commited adultery. I would neither keep a nanny that sleeps with my husband nor a husband who sleeps with the nanny. But I don't have a godly marriage as mine is based on love, equality, respect of our different opionions, trust, honesty, .... and all the other bad things.

She is really such a tolerant person. Just like we have seen with dealings with critical comments from her supposed audience.

Ladies searching for the light after listening to Lori and similar teachers: Please note my sarcsm and dry humor. Do not believe this, don't act like that. Keep searching for that light called happiness! Get help from professionals if needed and surround yourself with honest, true friends

20 hours ago, Loveday said:

If you don't want to be totally disgusted, do not watch Lori's latest video. It's all about her kitchen Norwex cloth and how she uses it to clean counters, stove, microwave, and fridge, in that order. And how she apparently doesn't clean the cloth until it starts to smell... :puke-front:

Thanks for the warning! I switched to using microfiber cloths (plural!) specifically because of the need to use multiple paper towels/cloths when cleaning your whole kitchen/bathroom. It's reusable because you can throw them all in the laundry and wash them, not because you're supposed to reuse one across all surfaces!  :puke-front:

51 minutes ago, December said:

Thanks for the warning! I switched to using microfiber cloths (plural!) specifically because of the need to use multiple paper towels/cloths when cleaning your whole kitchen/bathroom. It's reusable because you can throw them all in the laundry and wash them, not because you're supposed to reuse one across all surfaces!  :puke-front:

It just blows my mind that Lori doesn't get this. :pb_eek:

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived