IGNORED

Seewalds 19: Dust Bunnies and Babies

Destiny

40D here...I HATE bras...I mean HATE them. I only wear them when I have to...I stripped mine off Thursday when I got home from school and won't put one back on until church tomorrow...that'll last about 5 minutes after I come home and then I'll be free until Monday morning when I head to school again. Undies...a must. The only time I'll go undie-less is with a bathing suit (which I won't wear in public anyway). 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36DD/E (depending on the bra) here. I can't stand going braless, it's so uncomfortable to me. The girls need to be hoisted up unless I'm showering or sleeping. 

As for panties, they are a must when I am going out, but around home, I usually just wear a pair of loose work out/soccer shorts or sweatpants (depending on the season) and don't bother with panties under that. Just creates more washing/drying. 

34D and I need support 24/7. My sister and mom have smaller boobs and really enjoy walking around braless and I'm jealous. I'm also jealous of the bigger boobed women who can walk without a bra, it's just personally not a fun time for me.

I also love my panties and lets just say me and victoria secret are best friends and that my sister thinks I have a problem lol.

36C, and the bra is the first thing that goes when I get home. Recently I've switched to yoga bras, mmm, so comfortable! 

I'm a 48D(formally a DD). When I was bigger I couldn't stand going without a bra unless I was showering. It actually hurt more without it. Now that I've gone down a size it's easier to deal with the situation. This is TMI, but my gosh do I miss having a C.

@Jilli Not TMI at all. 34H here and big boobs are the worst. I'm pretty much uncomfortable with or without a bra cause my back constantly hurts. If I don't have a bra on I do feel like my movements are more restricted.

very jealous of all the smaller-chested and gravity-defying-boob possessing people.

do any of you larger breasted ladies have the attachment at the back because your back is bigger / wider than your breasts?

does this make any sense 

On 3 March 2017 at 7:02 PM, Audrey2 said:

I don't usually wash new outer clothes, but always wash new jeans (because of Smurf legs) and undies. Count me in for team lots of undies. I buy the new patterns pack (one pattern, two coordinating solids( twice a year at the outlets because I have a huge fear that they will stop making my favorite cut.

Love the smurf legs!

I always wash jeans too. Once I didn't and had smurf legs three showers later!

I once wore new black yoga jeans without washing them. A few hours later I was out to dinner and I noticed hands looked grey. I started trying not to freak out, thinking something was wrong with my circulation. I went to the washroom to wash my hands, and all the grey came off into the sink. It was the dye from the new jeans.

19 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Because of those Victoria's Secret "free panty" cards, I have a massive drawer full. 

But I never go without them, or bras. I know, everyone says taking their bra off is the best part of their day but I feel very uncomfortable if I'm not wearing one. 

19 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Same! The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is put my bra on. It only comes off if I'm in bed or in the shower. It's a sensory thing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!  Every single one of my friends thinks I'm a weirdo since I NEVER don't have one on unless I'm crawling into bed.

I hate bras. I wear the softest I can find. As soon as I'm home, off it comes. I've tried umpteen brands over the years but nothing feels totally comfortable no matter how well fitted. 

It was the same when I was young and slim. Nothing ever felt comfortable. 

I switch between loving my bras and feeling like they are a hassle.  I only wear Warner tshirt bras. They have underwire but have like cushion or something to hide it so you don't feel them.  

I don't think it's a big stretch to say or be glad that jessa's still enamored with S... she only has two kids!! now...when she has 4 or more, then I think the comments can come. But I have a friend that is on #5 and is still great with all of them, and posts pics as such, so even that isn't totally crazy either. But it will be more telling at that point at least. two is run of the mill.

I am very curious to see how Jessa and Ben act, their attitudes, and what their relationship looks like with each other and their kids when they get to #5 or so. Also curious to see where they are in life by that point - will Ben have an actual job, or will he still be doing odd jobs for Jim Bob? Will the show still be going (in other words, will they still have an income from TLC)? 

I don't for one second believe they're ever going to adopt. Even if they genuinely want to, how could they? When will they ever not have a baby? When will Jessa ever not be pregnant long enough to meet the requirements? Unless they start spacing their biological children on purpose, they can talk about wanting to adopt all they want but they may as well talk about wanting to go live on Jupiter.

2 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!  Every single one of my friends thinks I'm a weirdo since I NEVER don't have one on unless I'm crawling into bed.

You two are at least a step above me. I sleep with one on. I feel dreadfully uncomfortable if I don't, and it needs to be padded well. Thin bras don't work for me either. I hate being so sensitive lol

47 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You two are at least a step above me. I sleep with one on. I feel dreadfully uncomfortable if I don't, and it needs to be padded well. Thin bras don't work for me either. I hate being so sensitive lol

So do I. My sleep bras are wireless, though. 

6 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I am very curious to see how Jessa and Ben act, their attitudes, and what their relationship looks like with each other and their kids when they get to #5 or so. Also curious to see where they are in life by that point - will Ben have an actual job, or will he still be doing odd jobs for Jim Bob? Will the show still be going (in other words, will they still have an income from TLC)? .

I'm interested to see what will happen with these two. They seem fairly comfortable with how things are so far but when there are more kids than parents; how will they handle it? There are only so many girls left in the Duggar house to send. Johanna, Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie are a ways away from getting married but with Anna, Jessa, Joy, and potentially Jill all needing help? There's only so many of them. I guess Anna will have Mack and Meredith. It will be interesting.

16 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm interested to see what will happen with these two. They seem fairly comfortable with how things are so far but when there are more kids than parents; how will they handle it? There are only so many girls left in the Duggar house to send. Johanna, Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie are a ways away from getting married but with Anna, Jessa, Joy, and potentially Jill all needing help? There's only so many of them. I guess Anna will have Mack and Meredith. It will be interesting.

I think they'll get a bigger house and invite someone like Tabitha Paine (an unmarried daughter of a proper fundie family) to come and stay awhile.  Or one of Ben's sisters.

Maybe Michelle and Jim Bob will open a Duggar Family Daycare on their property.  It would help keep the kids and grandkids close, while providing a desired service.  It could be staffed by available Duggar girls and "qualified" fundie leghumpers.

Adults who cannot handle their own children (and I don't mean because they are hard-working and need a daycare, or because they are overwhelmed at times and need a break etc.) should NOT continue having children. I have ZERO sympathy for the fact that they might need a "Duggar Daycare" because Jessa will be pregnant again in four months. Parent your own children or stop having children.

I pretty much always worn some from of D cups no matter what my weight is. But I also pretty much live in a bra no matter what. Almost all of my bras come from Victoria Secret just because they are the only bras I like my boobs in. 

Also Rachel Bloom has a great song related to having big boobs. So if anyone wants a Checkle recommend watching the music video & the show if you have not already. Heavy Boobs

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think they'll get a bigger house and invite someone like Tabitha Paine (an unmarried daughter of a proper fundie family) to come and stay awhile.  Or one of Ben's sisters.

Maybe Michelle and Jim Bob will open a Duggar Family Daycare on their property.  It would help keep the kids and grandkids close, while providing a desired service.  It could be staffed by available Duggar girls and "qualified" fundie leghumpers.

And then all of the adults besides Michelle and JB could get paying jobs, just like in most families in America.

Payback time!

11 hours ago, karen77 said:

I don't think it's a big stretch to say or be glad that jessa's still enamored with S... she only has two kids!! now...when she has 4 or more, then I think the comments can come. But I have a friend that is on #5 and is still great with all of them, and posts pics as such, so even that isn't totally crazy either. But it will be more telling at that point at least. two is run of the mill.

I agree with this.

Right now they have 2 kids and have still only been married for two and a half years (!). Bin already looks a little exhausted with it all, but Jessa still seems happy which is a good thing......but like you say, it is one thing to have 2 kids and another to have 4/5/6 all needing attention and to be hitting 'the 7 year itch' long after the novelty factor of getting to have sex has worn off. 

38B and only ever wear bras to work but still wash them after 2-3 uses. Due to mostly living in humid hot tropics I habitually wash most things after 1-2 uses despite now living in a very temperate area. Jeans I will wear maybe 3 times depending on where I wore them. If I wore something on public transit it comes off of my body as soon as I walk in the door. I can't imagine lounging on the couch in the same pair of jeans that were just subjected to the train or bus. We also use a lot of washcloths, rags, dishtowels for cleaning instead of disposables so that plus bedding washed for allergy control ups our loads of laundry.

I think it all hinges on their getting their own J-slave (Jordyn probably as she was in Jessa's buddy team). If they do, well, what's to prevent them from outsourcing the parenting to her while they go off and make more babies. If not, if the Howlers are still at home and the older Duggars want to keep their free labour in house, I can see them struggling on a small income, small house, huge brood. 

Which would actually be a good thing - if they struggle they're more likely to stop spawning and focus on the ones they have instead.

16 minutes ago, Foudeb said:

]Which would actually be a good thing - if they struggle they're more likely to stop spawning and focus on the ones they have instead.

That would be nice but it never stopped JB and Michelle. I'm not sure if that would stop their spawn either. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived