IGNORED

Seewalds 19: Dust Bunnies and Babies

Destiny

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

I think one of my daughters has enough pairs of panties for at least a month.  I have about 6 pairs but only because the last time I bought underpants there were 6 pairs in the package.

You sound like my best friend. She always says she doesn't have enough underpants, she calls them that too. She never buys them either.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I was so confused the first time I read this because it sounded like you didn't have ANY underwear before you bought the 6 pack lol. Are you saying the last time you bought undies you got rid of your previous pairs?

Most of them I did throw out because they were worn out.  I did keep a pair or two that still had a little life in them but they are not in the regular rotation.

I don't usually wash new outer clothes, but always wash new jeans (because of Smurf legs) and undies. Count me in for team lots of undies. I buy the new patterns pack (one pattern, two coordinating solids( twice a year at the outlets because I have a huge fear that they will stop making my favorite cut.

I have tons of panties. I mean tons. Two drawers of them.  It's so funny cause I basically wear like 10 of them... Also, I have so much clothes and I barely wear any of it. My weight fluctuates so I've got like size small to 3x. It makes me laugh when I think about it. 

I could probably go two months if I included the panties that are no longer in my regular rotation (but are still perfectly fine). What can I say, I love Victoria's Secret (and so does the mister). :my_angel:

This reminded me I need to go to VS. Topshop also has pretty panties. I hardly ever wear underwear except with skirts, suit pants, and mini shorts. 

6 hours ago, VeganCupcake said:

This reminded me I need to go to VS. Topshop also has pretty panties. I hardly ever wear underwear except with skirts, suit pants, and mini shorts. 

You don't wear undies with jeans?

I don't get the no undies thing. Perhaps I should try but I think i'd just feel weird...and feel like I have to wash my pants every time I wear them.  I once was seeing a guy who never wore underwear-ever. He didn't even own any. It wasn't a big deal but I couldn't ever wrap my head around it. 

7 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

You don't wear undies with jeans?

Nope I hate the feeling of undies with jeans it's like such a double layer lol

19 hours ago, JillyO said:

I could probably go two months if I included the panties that are no longer in my regular rotation (but are still perfectly fine). What can I say, I love Victoria's Secret (and so does the mister). :my_angel:

I love VS too and I could probably go two months as well. It's a sickness. :P 

No Victoria's Secret where I live, thankfully, otherwise I'd be poor. You know how some people have an entire walk-in closet devoted to shoes? That would be me with bras if I had unlimited funds. I don't know why, but I love bras.

7 hours ago, VeganCupcake said:

Nope I hate the feeling of undies with jeans it's like such a double layer lol

That is so funny to me. I don't think my lady bits would be very pleased having denim rubbing against them all day. 

Because of those Victoria's Secret "free panty" cards, I have a massive drawer full. 

But I never go without them, or bras. I know, everyone says taking their bra off is the best part of their day but I feel very uncomfortable if I'm not wearing one. 

9 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Because of those Victoria's Secret "free panty" cards, I have a massive drawer full. 

But I never go without them, or bras. I know, everyone says taking their bra off is the best part of their day but I feel very uncomfortable if I'm not wearing one. 

Same! The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is put my bra on. It only comes off if I'm in bed or in the shower. It's a sensory thing.

36 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Oh taking my bra off is the best part of my day, it just doesn't happen until I'm getting ready for bed. :D 

Random: Before Spurgeon was born, I imagined they might call him "Spur" for short, since the Duggars seem to like cowboys. I still think it's a cuter nickname (though still weird) than "Spurge" or "Spurgey." #makeSPURhappen

I love wearing panties and never go commando. Sometimes I joke about being a never nude because even when I sleep otherwise nude, I have to be wearing pantied. Bras though, I wear as rarely as possible. I don't really need them for support. Mine are small enough though that I do my daily jumping jacks (star jumps for you uk readers) braless (but wear a sports bra to the gym because creepers). I've even taking to wearing blazers to professional events because i can usually get away without a bra under one. Funny how preferences differ. I wonder how much preference for underclothing correlates with size of lips and breasts.

12 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I love wearing panties and never go commando. Sometimes I joke about being a never nude because even when I sleep otherwise nude, I have to be wearing pantied. Bras though, I wear as rarely as possible. I don't really need them for support. Mine are small enough though that I do my daily jumping jacks (star jumps for you uk readers) braless (but wear a sports bra to the gym because creepers). I've even taking to wearing blazers to professional events because i can usually get away without a bra under one. Funny how preferences differ. I wonder how much preference for underclothing correlates with size of lips and breasts.

I wear a 38H and I HATE not wearing a bra. It makes me feel frumpy and floppy and uncomfortable, and I'll get sweaty under my boobs which makes me insane. I only like underwire bras with molded cups; I sleep in a comfy soft cup type bra too. 

Not sure. I'm a 34B, so not big, but not really small. I just like everything to feel locked in there, you know? :pb_lol: But seriously, I wear push up bras for that reason. Just the kind with a bit of padding, because I like the extra support. I have no idea why, it's weird.

I can't hang around in sweatpants or pajama pants, either. I hate feeling like my clothing is too loose.

50 minutes ago, missegeno said:

For me it's definitely size that goes along with loving my bra. As a 32E, I can't really get away with not wearing a bra, unless I want to be well noticed. Plus I just like things in the right place. Oh and definitely underwire. That's a must have. 

I'm a tiny 34B. I'd go braless (used to all the time), but even the itty bitty titties sag a bit as one ages. So yeah, bras are a necessity now. 

I'm a 34C. I love underwire, but can't stand when my bras have padding. It's super hard to find bras without it, though. I only ever take off my bra for sleeping, or if my boobs are hurting from PMS or something. If I'm ever too lazy to put on a bra before I run errands, I just throw a sweatshirt on top so no one can tell if I'm cold :tw_blush:

I'm a 38 B/sometimes C. I hate wearing a bra lol. I never wear it at home, or when sleeping..its the first thing i take off lol.  I sometimes go braless in public but only when I'm wearing a double layer..like a jacket or hoodie over my shirt..otherwise I feel "exposed" lol. The main purpose of a bra for me is not support but to make my boobs look rounder and less saggy in clothes haha!
Size is definitely an issue with bras...my bustier friends wear bras all the time, even to sleep usually. A lot of them wear sports bras when they want to be comfortable.

I'm on team always bra but I don't like to wear underwear with tights or athletic pants. Jeans are a must though. 

44D and saggy. Underwires. It only comes off when I'm asleep. Ain't nobody wants to see THEM.

Undies are a must. Just sayin'. Enjoy your breeziness, you who choose to do so.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived