IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

8 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Is this thread still active? Pickles blocked me from her page. I called her out on an inconsistency and that she seemed to be baiting, on a site outside/off her facebook page. Now, I'm banned. She took her brand of crazy and went home.

If you can't handle differing opinions, it seems rather ironic that you have a Facebook page dedicated to calling out the differing opinions of those  you don't agree with.

She tried to argue with me once about catholic beliefs (something about the duggars, can't remember) and her info was so off base, I corrected her and then others jumped in to tell her I was right, I'm not blocked though. 

It was about baptism. Just remembered. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's given herself a complex. She created a Facebook page, now she is important. Or, something. The fallbacks of social media - because any random person can create their very own page, there is a lot of inflated sense of self.

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

I think she's given herself a complex. She created a Facebook page, now she is important. Or, something. The fallbacks of social media - because any random person can create their very own page, there is a lot of inflated sense of self.

Agreed! I enjoyed her page for about a minute. But she comes on way too strong. She knows everything and no one else knows anything.  It's tiresome. 

I go there sometimes for the pictures. I don't usually bother with the comments.

Her blog was the first one I found that wasn't a fan site so I followed her for awhile. But I got turned off by things like her all republicans are the devil posts, support of peta, and just non stop hypocrisy.  My favorite was the time she posted a photo of some baby she found on Facebook asking people if they thought the baby was underfed, then sometime later she made a comment about not commenting on babies' appearances on her page because "this isn't freeJinger."  Good stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I like that she posts pictures that I'm too lazy to track down.

But she posts inaccurate stuff and it bugs me. Like today she posted about Derick's brother...saying he just met his fiance they spring. For a person with a Duggar page who clearly goes out of her way to get some of these photos...you'd think she'd look at Dan Dillard's instagram page first and see that he has pictures with his fiance last December.

I mean...I agree that this relationship definitely moved quicker than the average one. But she states things like fact when they are anything but.

She's something else. About 2-3 weeks ago I believe, there was a picture of Jinger and Jeremy and Pickles posted that she believes that Jinger wont have a social media account due to Freejinger harassing her over the years. If "harassing" is hoping someone escapes fundieland to pursue their wishes without a headmaster, then Pickles has a very scary opinion of what harassing means.

I'm pretty sure she has a deal going with Inquisitr. She always posts their articles even when there are much better sources out there. And the authors always post their articles in her visitor section.

I got banned when I tried to say that I think of the Duggars as an incest family.  I said I thought the way Jim Boob acts with his daughters is covert incest.  Pickles got upset and said only Josh was a molester.  I was trying to explain that it runs in families.  That most of the time when there is sibling incest it is because there is incest within the family.    The final thing I said to her was that if she was not a victim of incest maybe she didn't know enough about it to make comments.  Banned for life now.  I think it's mainly a Pickles fan club page.  I still go on to look at the pictures.

@anne.stults Actually i have to agree with pickles on that one. That's not something that should be said unless there was actual proof of it. They may all fucked up you want, but there's no proof JB is anything more than just an asshole.  I see you've been a member here for a while, you may have noticed we don't like that kind of speculation over here

@anne.stults  As @Fundie Bunny noted, we would not look lightly or kindly on that here, either.

Don't go there again.  I am leaving the comment since it is explaining something that happened at another site, but I want to make it very clear that such speculative statements are not at all acceptable here, either.

Yeah...I mean, JB is creepy in many real ways. No need to add speculation on something so extreme with nothing to back it up.

I am referring to covert incest.  All the signs are there.  Covert incest does not involve touching another person.  It is a complete and total lack of boundaries.  Not sure why this is so upsetting to talk about.   

Just now, anne.stults said:

I am referring to covert incest.  All the signs are there.  Covert incest does not involve touching another person.  It is a complete and total lack of boundaries.  Not sure why this is so upsetting to talk about.   

Because as has been noted in another thread, it precipitates further and further conversation which goes off the rails until people get warnings.

Don't do it.  End.

11 hours ago, anne.stults said:

I think the term emotional incest would be better placed here. It's a type of enmeshed relationship where a parent relies on a child emotionally the way they would a spouse. I haven't watched in years and my armchair psychology degree doesn't cover this so I'll leave it at that.

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2015 at 3:16 PM, Bajovane said:

Oh yeah, she is very quick to ban - if she keeps it up, she won't have much of a page left. I had issues with her back when she actually posted about she was thinking of asking for donations to keep the page up and running. Yes, she actually did that. :roll:

What really gets me is she takes photos available on the internet and then claims them as her very own - cropping and watermarking them as if she owns the copyright to them. Then, she will actually threaten anyone who takes a photo and uses it on their own site. She did this with the Cancel the Duggars FB page.

Massive, massive ego - big time. :roll:

Is placing her own watermark on those pictures legal? It can't be.

I would like for Pickles to stop posting about politics and stick to the Duggars. She has made good observations before, getting FB info to prove the car sale was staged and to prove Jinger already purchased her wedding dress. However, she is overly sensitive and seems to think she knows everything behind the scenes.

I have less an of issue of her posting about politics (mostly because I tend to agree with her) but more of one regarding her hatred of FJ and how she censors anyone on her page that dares mention them. (Or in my case, banning because I pointed out she was taking credit for something already discussed on FJ)

And how she doesn't allow anyone to use nicknames like "Boob" or "J'Chelle" yet she makes up nicknames for every child (Markie, Mackie, etc)

She was at one time and was banned.  I believe for having a sock account.  It's somewhere in the archives more than likely.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2016 at 2:50 AM, season of life said:

I would like for Pickles to stop posting about politics and stick to the Duggars. She has made good observations before, getting FB info to prove the car sale was staged and to prove Jinger already purchased her wedding dress. However, she is overly sensitive and seems to think she knows everything behind the scenes.

I've be a lurker to FJ for a long while and finally opened my own account. You guys are good at finding stuff about all the fundies. I recently got banned from Pickles for mentioning a 3rd party candidate for President instead of supporting her candidate. You are all right, she cannot stand it if you disagree with her. 

I was surprised that she allowed speculation on the sexual orientation of one of the unmarried Duggars. She disagreed, but she let it stay. I'm glad we have standards here at FJ.

Pickles makes me suspicious. And I scam people by selling them faulty monorails.

It's as if she hates the Duggars so much that she likes them. I remember her issuing an open challenge to Josh for him to meet with her and debate politics. She's a random person running an anti-Duggar yet Duggar fan page.

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 10:11 PM, SHERA said:

I've be a lurker to FJ for a long while and finally opened my own account. You guys are good at finding stuff about all the fundies. I recently got banned from Pickles for mentioning a 3rd party candidate for President instead of supporting her candidate. You are all right, she cannot stand it if you disagree with her. 

That is so immature

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived