IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

41 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't think it is that she can't follow rules so much as she just makes them up as she goes along, and can't remember what she's said and done before. 

I meant her comment about FJ specifically. She hates us because she was banned from here. Had she followed rules, she would not have been. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.  Pickles and her I am right short retorts.  Another gun post.  She banned me beacause I told her about how illegal guns and even bullets are in Mexico.   I know this as first hand fact.  She bitched me out and posted something in my defense.  She didn't read that info much but I did and pointed out how she was proving me right.  I told her not to be so Duggarish before banishment, so I got that going for me.  Lmao!  Before that, I had fun on her page.  Pre-shegotnutsandcontroling.

C'mon lady, if your going to post about Jinger shooting guns, take a stance on the people shaped target, expect some disagreement.  Probably just what she wanted.  All eyes are on new baby Dilly and mama Jilly.  She's jelly.

I found it incredibly rude when she said to one poster that she couldn't be a christian since she said she enjoys shooting guns. It was in the thread of Jinger and Jeremy's gun pictures. I myself am very much against guns but I see and accept there're different options out there. But the way she talks to other people who disagree with her is just rude. It spoils her page since I get angry when I have to read how intolerant she is.

Pickles bans people at the drop of a hat, much easier to get banned there than here. I got banned for absolutely nothing over there- Some argument about whether Jill got ATBs at home with Israel or something. 

After lurking around this thread for a hot minute, I had to go investigate this "pickles&hairspray" thing on Facebook.

I didn't read too much into her comments or the comments made by others but it does seem like she has some type of source. I noticed she has some type of social media association with Laura (who's locked down her Instagram from the public & I'm not sure how many have access here?) who posts a lot of Duggar-related activities. She also had a "source" for more information regarding Joy's wedding...

You have to wonder how close she is to the family (Friend of a friend- type thing) and if they "wronged" her so she wants to attack them on Facebook.

Is there any possibility she still lurks around here?

1 hour ago, kachuu said:

Most definitely. I've noticed her summaries of events typically include speculations that I've only seen mentioned in FJ threads.

I'm pretty positive she most definitely lurks around FJ. Whenever there's a good discussion here, Pickles "somehow" catches wind of it and it pops up on her page shortly after without any mention of the topic anywhere else for her to have gotten her information from. It's too coincidental.

The post of Dwreck and Sam on her page came like 5 minutes after I commented that things obviously weren't well and somebody asked me how I knew and I linked to the pic. Nobody else had pointed it out yet so I like to think she got it from me.

She suddenly talks about other families like the Rod's too.  Which, I'm sure come from here.  She is bitter about FJ.

Does anyone remember when she asked if banned people want back in the fold but they would have to use someone else's FB to message her with their name?  Lmao!  I was already banned but no thanks.  I only use that page for a quick look, FB format is easier to find and less clicks for DFO.

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

She defended the Rod's closet crib cage. That floored me.

NO!  Whaaaat?!  How?

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

NO!  Whaaaat?!  How?

She was basically like "well what are they supposed to do? It's so nothing falls on him!"

Idk don't build your kid a cage in your closet?

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

the Rod's closet crib cage.

Still relatively new here - have no idea what this means?!? Can someone point me in the right direction or something???

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Still relatively new here - have no idea what this means?!? Can someone point me in the right direction or something???

100_5965.jpg

Try this on for size.  I went to highschool with a woman who has 3 kids all in their late 30's.  They eldest is married. 

They want the city lifestyle = they can hardly afford the mortage on their 660 sq ft one bedroom apartment.  

Suddenly they decided Baby - and yes, the closet in the bedroom has the crib.  They moved their clothes to the hall closet.

I asked my friend what they were thinking?  How long did they think they could stay there,  She sees no problem with it. 

I said to my friend, umm this can't go very long, you can't have much life as a couple with a young child in the closet.  She doesn't think they will change where they live, if they can get a 2 bedroom they might move in the same neighbour hood.

She says she fosters kids but thinks that's ok and Josie was in danger from eating with a plastic fork.  

Ok.

@HarleyQuinn -Oh my! Well. Huh. I assume the raised-up part closes/latches? 

As for city friends in tight spaces, I know many folks who've used their bedroom closet as a temporary nursery. But not as a cage!

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

@HarleyQuinn -Oh my! Well. Huh. I assume the raised-up part closes/latches? 

As for city friends in tight spaces, I know many folks who've used their bedroom closet as a temporary nursery. But not as a cage!

Yes I've seen that with walk in closets, but these idiots live in an RV. And in the mirror you can see a nightstand. Move THAT into your closet and put the crib next to your bed then. Don't put your kid in a cage.

2 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That's in an RV? Who ARE these people???

They have their own subforum here - RV full of Grifting. JillRod is...something else.

3 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That's in an RV? Who ARE these people???

Oh boy.  See you in a week!  Enjoy that sub-forum!  

4 hours ago, kachuu said:

I didn't read too much into her comments or the comments made by others but it does seem like she has some type of source. I noticed she has some type of social media association with Laura (who's locked down her Instagram from the public & I'm not sure how many have access here?) who posts a lot of Duggar-related activities. She also had a "source" for more information regarding Joy's wedding...

You have to wonder how close she is to the family (Friend of a friend- type thing) and if they "wronged" her so she wants to attack them on Facebook.

The "source" she had for Joy's wedding gave her information that was completely wrong. On Joy's actual wedding date Pickles posted correct info which I strongly suspect she gleaned from here, as there was a poster on here who was giving us info at the time. So yeah I definitely think she's still around FJ.

I occasionally comment on pickles' posts.  I'm not sure how I haven't gotten banned yet.

32 minutes ago, busdrivingmom said:

I occasionally comment on pickles' posts.  I'm not sure how I haven't gotten banned yet.

She'll only ban you if you say she got her info from FJ and other people notice it. I think she's terrified of people leaving her page and coming here. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived