IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Ah, I missed the visionary conversation on this thread because I was visionary enough to put Jessa's post on JESSA'S thread for JESSA'S birthday. :playful2:

Well, aren't you the rebel!?! ;-)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So another 1000-guest Duggar wedding? Dang, didn't they talk of a much smaller wedding, etc.?

I vote for no bare feet, no pastel bow ties, no big dip first kiss and no altered bridesmaid dresses.  I vote for softer music, better food, and a relaxed bride in a pretty dress enjoying a special day. Good luck, Jinger. 

5 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

So another 1000-guest Duggar wedding? Dang, didn't they talk of a much smaller wedding, etc.?

I vote for no bare feet, no pastel bow ties, no big dip first kiss and no altered bridesmaid dresses.  I vote for softer music, better food, and a relaxed bride in a pretty dress enjoying a special day. Good luck, Jinger. 

I vote for rust colored flowers, rust colored hair for Jinge loosly hanging down her back, actual flats, no bow ties, a tie rust colored and that hymn they like somewhere ingrained.  

5 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

@nst you are really a wedding person!. How many times did you watch the Jessa-Ben wedding?  

a lot - don't ask me how many eps I have of the wedding on my pvr :D  i need to delete some 

I like a good wedding.  Real and tv... Anyone remember the wedding of J&J on DOOL in 1991 - my vcr didn't tape it and I freaked out - needless to say 25 years later you can see it on the internet HA

49 minutes ago, LaSham89 said:

In 7 hours time I start a 13 hour shift, so if my calculations are right then I should be home (in Northern Ireland) about 3pm Arkansas time so I'm hoping I won't have too many pages to catch up on :roll:

You have no idea how excited I got to see someone else from Northern Ireland on here! Yes I have a sad life but we're a small country lol 

1 hour ago, Fascinated said:

I actually did read that!!  Do you agree that she is a modernly dressed, modest and virtuous visionary who has brought thousands of young ladies to Jesus?  I struggle with the 'visionary' part, I think.  

I'm with you...they are not using that word correctly.  

Do we still not know when the wedding is? I have been busy all day sadly didn't get to go see Trolls (going tommorow) but am still waiting to see if Jinger chose a dress more like Jessa's than Jill's.

9 minutes ago, nst said:

I vote for rust colored flowers, rust colored hair for Jinge loosly hanging down her back, actual flats, no bow ties, a tie rust colored and that hymn they like somewhere ingrained.  

That hymn will either be her wedding march or the recessional. They won't waste it on Jeremy's entrance. But yeah, it will definitely be a part of this Duggar.....production.

1 minute ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Do we still not know when the wedding is? I have been busy all day sadly didn't get to go see Trolls (going tommorow) but am still waiting to see if Jinger chose a dress more like Jessa's than Jill's.

well it's 8:25 pm their time and 6:25 my time.. I estimate 1pm - so that is 11 am my time :D

does that help 

7 minutes ago, nst said:

a lot - don't ask me how many eps I have of the wedding on my pvr :D  i need to delete some 

I like a good wedding.  Real and tv... Anyone remember the wedding of J&J on DOOL in 1991 - my vcr didn't tape it and I freaked out - needless to say 25 years later you can see it on the internet HA

I'm old enough to remember the hoopla over Luke and Laura. :dramallama-nanner:

40 minutes ago, Destiny said:

For the record, no one from Facebook has ever had any sort of role in FJ, let alone Zuckerberg. 

I think those were unrelated thoughts.  Like my undying admiration for Alex Van Halen and the guy who invented Hello Kitty.  Different people, but how awesome would it be if Alex DID invent her?!  It would be like he spent his entire life thinking up stuff to make me happy.

I'm now imagining a world where AVH is the benevolent ruler of an HK kingdom.  Does that make me a...

visionary?

3 minutes ago, nst said:

Joanie and CHACHI - now that was a good one 

Too bad Chachi became such a huge douchecanoe. 

And yeah, DOOL, I used to watch during that Era.  Had it bad for Jack at the time too.  I also remember Patch and Kaylas Wedding.   Such romantic crapola, but a great stress free distraction when I was doing my undergrad. 

I love flower crowns.  Tatum O'Neal's was gorgeous when she married John McEnroe.

If flower crowns ever become business casual I'm so in.

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I vote this style dress and flower crown for Jinger. And autumn colors.

7879a15698f2fe6c4ed2ea18190f0b45.jpg

cde2444257330d33d282f90a58939a9c.jpg

Flower crown? Not a crown of thorns? Because remember, the most important thing about the wedding is jebus. lol

Jinge would look cute with a flower crown for sure.

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I love flower crowns.  Tatum O'Neal's was gorgeous when she married John McEnroe.

If flower crowns ever become business casual I'm so in.

You should come to Northern Ireland - flower crowns are EVERYWHERE these days - even with casual clothes 

I wonder if Blessa will walk around sticking her bump out at JinJer's wedding like JillyWilly did at the Benessa nuptials 

2 hours ago, HwickAlum said:

Message me. I'll prove it :) 

Not sure what your end game is here, but I would like to thank everyone who knew me in high school and college for not regaling strangers on public forums with stories of things I'd rather not revisit.

Seeking out conversations where the main point appears to be discussing someone else's sexual history is not something i understand.  What's the motivation?

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would like to thank everyone who knew me in high school and college for not regaling strangers on public forums with stories of things I'd rather not revisit.

Amen!  Glad I grew up before there was an Internet to capture my bad decisions .... forever....

Not sure what your end game is here, but I would like to thank everyone who knew me in high school and college for not regaling strangers on public forums with stories of things I'd rather not revisit.
Seeking out conversations where the main point appears to be discussing someone else's sexual history is not something i understand.  What's the motivation?

Cosign. Not that I had any poor decisions at that age cos I'm a goody goody but still.

And knowing things about the sexual history of a person who I am not fucking is ....weird.

9 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Amen!  Glad I grew up before there was an Internet to capture my bad decisions .... forever....

Ita - so grateful that I'm too old for my past bad decisions to have been captured on vid and uploaded.

But we're online as are most, if not all, of the people with whom we went to school.  I'm just glad discretion is the norm.

I think there is an unspoken code among former schoolmates not to mention the heinous activities of our past online ... we ALL stand to lose face if even one blabs.   Reunions, however, are a great time to revisit our "decisions" and bust in private. :)

I had a HS graduating class of 28, so we kinda all knew the indiscretions that went on... but now we have kids and grandkids and in some cases, great grandkids... and so.... yes, discretion is the better part of valor, or something.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived