IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

13 minutes ago, nst said:

tell me you read what the duggars wrote about Jessa today because of her birthday

and I quote

Jessa Blessa, you are a blessing to us. Happy Birthday! You went from being a high energy fun loving child, to a fun loving, responsible, mature, visionary, virtuous wife and mother.
You have inspired thousands of young ladies to seek God, to wait for the one God has for them, and set an example how to dress modern, but modest.

didn't you know she is modern but modest ie she can show her bully button now because she is pregnant 

I actually did read that!!  Do you agree that she is a modernly dressed, modest and virtuous visionary who has brought thousands of young ladies to Jesus?  I struggle with the 'visionary' part, I think.  

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fascinated said:

I actually did read that!!  Do you agree that she is a modernly dressed, modest and virtuous visionary who has brought thousands of young ladies to Jesus?  I struggle with the 'visionary' part, I think.  

she has brought the tacos for life lady to jesus :D  the visionary is the television part i think - they have a vision that the humpers eat everything they say up 

2 hours ago, JessaBlessa said:

Parking lot reception.

Across the street from a cemetery. The campus doesn't look super spectacular but they are in the Ozark national Forrest so they are close to pretty if they take pics off campus they could get some lovely shots, I'm sure the leaves are still turning colors down south, they are just about done in Iowa and they are about 6 hours south of me. 

8 minutes ago, nst said:

she has brought the tacos for life lady to jesus :D  the visionary is the television part i think - they have a vision that the humpers eat everything they say up 

Televisionary

33 minutes ago, nst said:

Jessa Blessa, you are a blessing to us. Happy Birthday! You went from being a high energy fun loving child, to a fun loving, responsible, mature, visionary, virtuous wife and mother.
You have inspired thousands of young ladies to seek God, to wait for the one God has for them, and set an example how to dress modern, but modest.

The standards for a "visionary" have apparently been drastically lowered... as if anyone wondered whether the fame had gone to their heads. :pb_rollseyes: And the ones for responsibility... at least, last time I checked you're supposed to get an education or training, so you can get a real job and reasonably expect to be capable of supporting your children for 18+ years. 

1 hour ago, VooDooChild said:

Oh.  That cathedral is...uh...nice....on the outside.  I hope they have security.  So JillyRod can't crash the wedding.  It would just make my life for JRod and Fam to be denied entrance to the blessed event.  I would pay to see that.  Could you imagine?  

I'm obviously in the minority, I think the inside of the church is charming, I don't like big ornate churches, I grew up Catholic and those churches are all over done. I HATED the churches Jillymuffin and Blessa got married in, very non descript IMO. I like all the wood and the stain glass, just a touch of design but it looks like a church and I like that. 

1 minute ago, December said:

The standards for a "visionary" have apparently been drastically lowered... as if anyone wondered whether the fame had gone to their heads. :pb_rollseyes: And the ones for responsibility... at least, last time I checked you're supposed to get an education or training, so you can get a real job and reasonably expect to be capable of supporting your children for 18+ years. 

I looked up top 50 visionaries - Jessa is no where to be found 

The Dalhi Lama is number 1 - so it seems he and Jessa are both God Like - good to know 

see she is the Virgin Mary 

In 7 hours time I start a 13 hour shift, so if my calculations are right then I should be home (in Northern Ireland) about 3pm Arkansas time so I'm hoping I won't have too many pages to catch up on :roll:

18 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I struggle with the bring 1000's to Jesus. Hardly, driven 1000's away probably.  And no she isn't a visionary or modern and modest. she's dressed only slightly better than your average broke fundy. 

1 minute ago, LaSham89 said:

In 7 hours time I start a 13 hour shift, so if my calculations are right then I should be home (in Northern Ireland) about 3pm Arkansas time so I'm hoping I won't have too many pages to catch up on :roll:

I expect 32 pages :D

1 minute ago, nst said:

That's right!  She did!  Good going, Jessa. Anyway, to me a visionary is someone who comes up with new and wonderful ideas. One who can envision things, if you will. So, not necessarily applicable to someone who just parrots everything she is told by the Bible/her parents/her husband. But, hey, I'm no visionary myself so what do I know?

(Although I did envision two things. I envisioned myself creating a greeting card line which incorporated the word 'mum' as well as the more readily available 'mom', enabling the British/Aussies among us to present purchased cards without using a Sharpie to change the 'o' to a 'u'. I also envisioned producing children's knee socks which stay up on their (often) adorably fat little calves.  Because I love little kids in knee socks.  And knee socks aren't really knee socks when they're bunched up around the ankles.  Sadly, neither of these visions came to fruition because I never did anything about them.)

3 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

That's right!  She did!  Good going, Jessa. Anyway, to me a visionary is someone who comes up with new and wonderful ideas. One who can envision things, if you will. So, not necessarily applicable to someone who just parrots everything she is told by the Bible/her parents/her husband. But, hey, I'm no visionary myself so what do I know?

(Although I did envision two things. I envisioned myself creating a greeting card line which incorporated the word 'mum' as well as the more readily available 'mom', enabling the British/Aussies among us to present purchased cards without using a Sharpie to change the 'o' to a 'u'. I also envisioned producing children's knee socks which stay up on their (often) adorably fat little calves.  Because I love little kids in knee socks.  And knee socks aren't really knee socks when they're bunched up around the ankles.  Sadly, neither of these visions came to fruition because I never did anything about them.)

You mean like Mark Zuckerberg, or whoever created Free JInger

I am a wedding girl - so despite my new found virtue to free Jinge into a career - it's almost her wedding so forgive me if I go geeky :D 

I envisioned myself selling creative cards from my paintings - that would sell and I could reitire - only half came true 

so now I envision that the dishwasher will work tonight :D 

Two thoughts, as someone mentioned in an earlier post about the prayer closet,  Jinger can tell the Prayer Closet to kiss her ass, she doesn't have to go there anymore. I love that part. The other thing is the temps tomorrow at the JB University is projected 69 degrees with no sign of rain, lucky for the guests just in case there is a parking lot venue. I think I'll go make some pre-wedding cupcakes.

I am starting to think that they meaning Pa and MA duggar don't really think before they make Jana start typing 

because they truly believe that Jessa is a 

(especially of a person) thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom.

"a visionary leader"

the only leader she is that she has kids and leads her husband - so she is a leader towards her husband

I wonder if they choose the location because Jeremy likes cathedral? When they took a tour of his home town, he really like the Catholic Church.

1 minute ago, sansan said:

Two thoughts, as someone mentioned in an earlier post about the prayer closet,  Jinger can tell the Prayer Closet to kiss her ass, she doesn't have to go there anymore. I love that part. The other thing is the temps tomorrow at the JB University is projected 69 degrees with no sign of rain, lucky for the guests just in case there is a parking lot venue. I think I'll go make some pre-wedding cupcakes.

when did she have to go to the prayer closet recently ? because that is harsh for her age 

Not sure if she has or not but Jimboob might have sent her for all those sinful frontal hugs and sex eyes she was giving Jeremy. Have they ever announced when someone was sent to that ridiculous place?

3 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I wonder if they choose the location because Jeremy likes cathedral? When they took a tour of his home town, he really like the Catholic Church.

you don't think the duggars would allow a catholic ceremony? 

10 minutes ago, nst said:

You mean like Mark Zuckerberg, or whoever created Free JInger

For the record, no one from Facebook has ever had any sort of role in FJ, let alone Zuckerberg. 

I don't think they would allow it. I got married in a Catholic Church and the priests don't take any guff from anyone, not hysterical brides, pushy mothers and probably especially dingbat father like Jimboob.

Ah, I missed the visionary conversation on this thread because I was visionary enough to put Jessa's post on JESSA'S thread for JESSA'S birthday. :playful2:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived