IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hopefully the campus is beautiful ;-)

Would they have the parking lot reception on the campus? Also is this one of those fundy colleges or a real one?

5 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Would they have the parking lot reception on the campus? Also is this one of those fundy colleges or a real one?

It is a private Christian college, I don't think it's fundy . All I know of it is has undergraduate and graduate degrees.

I'm now off to bed and when I wake up tomorrow it will be the blessed day.

I'm trying to imagine the scene at the TTH right about now and I've never felt as sorry for anyone as I do for Jinger. 

I can see her getting stressed about details while baaaaaaabe and the Duggar men do fuck all. Jimboob may be making skeevy comments about the wedding night. Jana will be doing all the work, Jessa will be strutting round probably making sly comments about just how wonderful they decided to get married the day after her and the day of Spurgeons birthdays, Jill will most likely be acting like a tool because let's face it...she is a bit of a tool. Meeechelle will probably be lost in her mind palace.

Add to all this Jinger has to get married to a man she hardly knows and has never been alone with, a go from her 1st kiss to losing her virginity in the space of 24 hours...and then at the end of it move hundreds of miles from everyone she knows.

I could be wrong and it could be all fine and dandy over there, but we know enough about their personalities to see there may be a little truth in this.

Just now, eleanora3 said:

I wonder where on the stage they're going to put the cameras

At the sides where the doors are plus maybe if the balcony is not being used they can film from up there?

Just now, Bushes of Love said:

I'm now off to bed and when I wake up tomorrow it will be the blessed day.

I'm trying to imagine the scene at the TTH right about now and I've never felt as sorry for anyone as I do for Jinger. 

I can see her getting stressed about details while baaaaaaabe and the Duggar men do fuck all. Jimboob may be making skeevy comments about the wedding night. Jana will be doing all the work, Jessa will be strutting round probably making sly comments about just how wonderful they decided to get married the day after her and the day of Spurgeons birthdays, Jill will most likely be acting like a tool because let's face it...she is a bit of a tool. Meeechelle will probably be lost in her mind palace.

Add to all this Jinger has to get married to a man she hardly knows and has never been alone with, a go from her 1st kiss to losing her virginity in the space of 24 hours...and then at the end of it move hundreds of miles from everyone she knows.

I could be wrong and it could be all fine and dandy over there, but we know enough about their personalities to see there may be a little truth in this.

Meeechelle will probably once again tell them all about HER wedding day with Boob.

No one in the family will bother to sit down with Jinger to chat about what to expect on the wedding night.

I want Grandma Vuolo to rock up and decide enough is enough and sit them down for a REAL conversation that isn't all about joyful submission.

Is the quickest outing of a Duggar wedding venue? Seems unlikely, but I'm drawing a blank. :confused2: did any manage to stay concealed until after the ceremony or even the day of?

Oh.  That cathedral is...uh...nice....on the outside.  I hope they have security.  So JillyRod can't crash the wedding.  It would just make my life for JRod and Fam to be denied entrance to the blessed event.  I would pay to see that.  Could you imagine?  

By the way everyone talks about JRod, I really hope she gets in and makes a spectacle. 

3 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

Oh.  That cathedral is...uh...nice....on the outside.  I hope they have security.  So JillyRod can't crash the wedding.  It would just make my life for JRod and Fam to be denied entrance to the blessed event.  I would pay to see that.  Could you imagine?  

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

That building is so much nicer outside than inside. 

I love the red doors 

i see lots of photos coming from the red doors

I hope her colors don't clash with the inside - but i am sure they organized that

do we finally have a real reason why they didn't announce the date publicly or are thinking because of Josh ? 

44 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

Meeechelle will probably be lost in her mind palace.

Like Michelle has a mind palace.  More like a mind prayer closet.  Filled with ignorance and baby clothes - sizes newborn to 3 months.

8 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Like Michelle has a mind palace.  More like a mind prayer closet.  Filled with ignorance and baby clothes - sizes newborn to 3 months.

You're killing me tonight.  

I fucking love you B.
......I just cracked up at a very inappropriate time in a class.

I hope Jana has finished sewing the non-matching modesty panels to the bridesmaids' dresses.  Oooh, I wonder how Jinger will style her hair. I'm thinking long, loose curls because it's the special day she has been awaiting lo these many years.

22 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

Looks like Amy won't be there (or wasn't invited??) as per her Instagram

She could still make it in time for the wedding. They pulled an all-nighter to get to Vegas; they could do the same coming back. Also, she posted a pic of them together at the shower, so it's not as if she's frozen out of family activities. 

2 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I hope Jana has finished sewing the non-matching modesty panels to the bridesmaids' dresses.  Oooh, I wonder how Jinger will style her hair. I'm thinking long, loose curls because it's the special day she has been awaiting lo these many years.

I really hope they have someone (not Jessa...) that knows what they're doing do her hair. Jinger has a history of crispy, lifeless hair. :8U:

13 hours ago, Lurky said:

Of course it's been stressed before, but we have absolutely no proof the person telling us about Jeremy's virginity status (& I can't BELIEVE I even wrote that) ever went anywhere near him. 

Remember all the "I grew up with the Bates family"/"my aunt is best friend with Jeremy's mum" nonsense a few months ago?  And that's before we even bring up the spectres of Burris and Razing Ruth....

Message me. I'll prove it :) 

She could still make it in time for the wedding. They pulled an all-nighter to get to Vegas; they could do the same coming back. Also, she posted a pic of them together at the shower, so it's not as if she's frozen out of family activities. 

True, but the caption doesn't make it sound like she'll be there.

Just now, ladyaudley said:

True, but the caption doesn't make it sound like she'll be there.

It's ambiguous. She's not there right NOW helping with the set up and rehearsal. It doesn't say that she won't be there TOMORROW. I think she'll show up. 

Famy missing an opportunity to be on TV.  It's possible, but a little tough to believe.

25 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

tell me you read what the duggars wrote about Jessa today because of her birthday

and I quote

Jessa Blessa, you are a blessing to us. Happy Birthday! You went from being a high energy fun loving child, to a fun loving, responsible, mature, visionary, virtuous wife and mother.
You have inspired thousands of young ladies to seek God, to wait for the one God has for them, and set an example how to dress modern, but modest.

didn't you know she is modern but modest ie she can show her bully button now because she is pregnant 

18 minutes ago, marmalade said:

It's ambiguous. She's not there right NOW helping with the set up and rehearsal. It doesn't say that she won't be there TOMORROW. I think she'll show up. 

and throw rice at Jinge 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived