IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

:wow::56247958035f1_32(18): this is FANTASTIC!!! OMG i just can't stop watching

There's a couple good variants where they change what the sloth screams to various circlejerks (my favorite is "THE ROYALS ARE RUINING BASEBALL")

It's up there in my favorite gifs of all time.  

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey hey! I provided moral support! It was just after I finished laughing. Love you b. :-P

That sloth is cute :)

And @HerNameIsBuffy I know the feeling. Once I woke up in the middle of the night and suddenly forgot the pattern to unlock my phone. I tried several times and my mind was a complete blank. And I unlock my phone a lot of times during the day. I think i'm better of with the fingerprints....

7 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

OMG!  I am DYING!!!!!  Tears and all.  Holy shit this made my day!!  I don't think any less of you. This just struck me as hysterical.

If you did think less of me for my inability to distinguish with 100% accuracy whether a dog is dressed as a crab or a lobster than I'd think that would say more about you than it would about me. :) 

Fun fact - it may not be part of our modern day tradition, but there were plenty of lobsters on the original Thanksgiving table.  Yet, sadly they are so rarely depicted.

Thanksgiving-2-400x304.jpg

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If you did think less of me for my inability to distinguish with 100% accuracy whether a dog is dressed as a crab or a lobster than I'd think that would say more about you than it would about me. :) 

Fun fact - it may not be part of our modern day tradition, but there were plenty of lobsters on the original Thanksgiving table.  Yet, sadly they are so rarely depicted.

Thanksgiving-2-400x304.jpg

PUPPIES!!!  

@HerNameIsBuffy I should have said I wouldn't judge you but I couldn't get my fingers to type what I was thinking.  Or maybe I just didn't know what the hell I was thinking.  Too much schoolwork and laughing...  I feel like two of those dogs should be dressed as stuffing and mashed potatoes.  I really do know people who think that our modern noms were part of the original feast.  Why no they're not ultra-conservative!  Why do you ask?

Anyway, thanks everybody for the giggle-fest.  

8 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

Looks like the wedding is at John Brown University (where marge goes). 

That building is so much nicer outside than inside. 

Agreed. Almost like a built manifestation of "whomp whomp". 

I have never dreamed of any details of my wedding except I'd like the ceiling to be spectacular (church, trees, whatever). Probably more to do with being an architect than anything else. 

8 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

That building is so much nicer outside than inside. 

Hopefully most of their posed pictures will be outdoors. 

On November 3, 2016 at 4:46 PM, VelociRapture said:

JinJer could also single Spurgeon out for a happy birthday song and a nice little cake at their reception if they want to as well. It'd be cute and they could get some really nice photos with their little nephew too. 

I hope so. After all, Chad and Erin did so for Gothard at their wedding, lol

1 minute ago, JessaBlessa said:

Parking lot reception.

At least its on a pretty campus. That's a step up, right?

Can we speculate on her dress again? I LOVE wedding dresses and can't wait to see hers

The page I read said it holds 1000.  My parish church seats 1100 without folding chairs and looks a lot less industrial or utilitarian.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

So tomorrow definitely seems to be the day. Dun dun dun...*cue angry piano playing and JRod Singing*

Better or worse than the playing of Erin Bates with entirely unnecessary dramatic additions to 'Here comes the bride'?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived