IGNORED

Trump 6- The saga of the lone orange continues

samurai_sarah

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

So this is about the 5th article that has come out that's linking Trump to Russia and the mainstream media is still largely silent on this. 

There's an article on Daily Kos that shows the tweets from the guy at Newsweek who wrote the article. He's urging people to use the hashtag #TrumpTiestoRussia to try to get this thing trending. I think that might be the only way to force the mainstream media to pick up the story: 

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/4/1591052/-New-Eichenwald-story-on-Putin-s-Russia-and-Trump-is-up

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

...  Of course I could not stand any members of the Great 2016 GOP Shit Storm and Presidential Election...

Kasich, the governor of my state (and no, I do not agree with him on every single thing) would have been a decent candidate, the best out of the entire bunch in the Republican primary - a moderate, a reasonable man, with apparent personal integrity. Unfortunately, with the fiasco that is the current Republican party, my state's citizens were the only Republicans that could see this. And I have already seen an article from someone talking about the future of the Republican party who mentioned and completely dismissed him - too boring and too moderate, apparently.

Until the Republican party gets a drift or else get mostly replaced - if they cannot moderate and become more reasonable - they will repeat this election fiasco.

9 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Kasich, the governor of my state (and no, I do not agree with him on every single thing) would have been a decent candidate, the best out of the entire bunch in the Republican primary - a moderate, a reasonable man, with apparent personal integrity. Unfortunately, with the fiasco that is the current Republican party, my state's citizens were the only Republicans that could see this. And I have already seen an article from someone talking about the future of the Republican party who mentioned and completely dismissed him - too boring and too moderate, apparently.

Until the Republican party gets a drift or else get mostly replaced - if they cannot moderate and become more reasonable - they will repeat this election fiasco.

Hell, even Bush or Rubio could have had a decent chance at beating Clinton.  When the Republicans loose this election (and loose the Senate majority), and they will, they have no one but themselves to blame.  They cannot, CANNOT, win the presidency on the middle/old age white guy vote.  It's not possible anymore.  And with demographics trending the way they are, it'll be even less likely in the future.  They need to dump the racists, sexists, tea partiers, and the Christian nut balls and go back to being the party of conservative economics and moderate social policies.  It's the only way they are going to survive.

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

BREAKING: Ted Cruz is even more of an opportunistic  weasel than we thought he was.

Yes the loser whose policies are terrible, whose wife is ugly and whose daddy killed JFK has forgotten all that and travels and campaigns with Trump now...

Ted Cruz has no integrity. He went to the convention to make it appear he has a little bit of sense only to back out of his word.

It makes me laugh when I hear the republicans such as Ryan, Cruz, and that hypocritical fool from Utah, Chaffetz talk about morals and integrity and then turn around and vote for a serial sexual assaulter that makes fun of disabled people and prisoners of war. Charming. This is what the Republicans have become. They are to blame for the rise of Orange Asshat.

Rep. Chaffetz was all over the TV a few weeks back saying he could not back Trump because he has a wife and daughter and doing so sends the wrong message to his daughter. Now he is singing a different tune. What is he going to say to his daughter when she realizes her dad hates women in leadership so much that he would rather back a man accused of raping a 13 year old, that swindled money from people and discriminated against minorities in housing? 

So no, the republicans are not the family values, moral majority party they think they are. 

WOW. This NEWSWEEK story is DYNAMITE!!!. Unfortunately you have to be somewhat intelligent and knowledgeable of history and current events to understand its impact which leaves all of the deplorables and many of the undecideds out.  I am now completely TERRIFIED of a Trump win, his treatment of Putin,  ties to Russia, his complete INDIFFERENCE and CARELESSNESS with information is just staggering. We have NEVER had a POTUS who just completely brushed off intelligence briefings and endangered the security of this country and our western allies by getting so chummy with the Russians.  They are dangerous, callous and untrustworthy bastards!

1 hour ago, AuntK said:

WOW. This NEWSWEEK story is DYNAMITE!!!. Unfortunately you have to be somewhat intelligent and knowledgeable of history and current events to understand its impact which leaves all of the deplorables and many of the undecideds out.  I am now completely TERRIFIED of a Trump win, his treatment of Putin,  ties to Russia, his complete INDIFFERENCE and CARELESSNESS with information is just staggering. We have NEVER had a POTUS who just completely brushed off intelligence briefings and endangered the security of this country and our western allies by getting so chummy with the Russians.  They are dangerous, callous and untrustworthy bastards!

I've been in and out of the house all day, so I haven't had a chance to watch any TV today, or look around at the mainstream media online sites. Has this Trump-Russia thing been picked up by the mainstream media yet? Or are they still ignoring it?

In any other election this would be outrageous but now it's just more of the same, blah. When they go low they go lower

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/04/trump_surrogate_at_rally_the_clintons_don_t_have_sex_so_don_t_vote_for_hillary.html

Trump Surrogate at Rally: The Clintons Don’t Have Sex, So Don’t Vote For Hillary

Opening for Donald Trump at a New Hampshire rally on Friday, former New Hampshire Gov. John H. Sununu implied that Hillary Clinton’s husband does not want to have sex with her.

“Do you think Bill was referring to Hillary when he said, ‘I did not have sex with that woman?’ ” Sununu, who served as George H.W. Bush’s chief of staff, asked the audience, according to reports in Talking Points Memo and the Washington Post. Referencing Bill Clinton’s denial of his affair with Monica Lewinsky, Sununu aimed to discredit Hillary as a viable presidential candidate by casting doubt on her fuckability.

Hands up, how many here would fuck Donald Trump? 

2 hours ago, Childless said:

Hell, even Bush or Rubio could have had a decent chance at beating Clinton.  When the Republicans loose this election (and loose the Senate majority), and they will, they have no one but themselves to blame.  They cannot, CANNOT, win the presidency on the middle/old age white guy vote.  It's not possible anymore.  And with demographics trending the way they are, it'll be even less likely in the future.  They need to dump the racists, sexists, tea partiers, and the Christian nut balls and go back to being the party of conservative economics and moderate social policies.  It's the only way they are going to survive.

I think I said it before in one of these Agent Orange threads, but the GOP should go away and autopsy themselves for at least 50 years before even trying to run another candidate for elective office.  Especially Federal elective office. 

9 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

In any other election this would be outrageous but now it's just more of the same, blah. When they go low they go lower

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/04/trump_surrogate_at_rally_the_clintons_don_t_have_sex_so_don_t_vote_for_hillary.html

God my genitals just shrivelled up and died at the mere thought of that.

And that fuckstick Sununu really, really needs to crawl back under whatever rock he crawled out from under.

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

... how the fuck is their sex life - or lack of one - anyone else's business?!

As for your second question:

IMG_3983.JPG

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The Trumpers are disgusting. Just another example of the misogyny running through the right. 

I would rather eat my own arm off with my bare teeth than to ever get busy with that man, much less stand near him. Gross. 

Ohio court issues a TRO reminding everyone that voter intimidation is not cool, guys. 

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/OhioRuling.pdf

And then for some bad fan fiction from a Trump rally: 

Donald Trump hype man Wayne Allyn Root led a crowd of Trump supporters in a muddled fantasy about the suicide of Hillary Clintonat a Las Vegas Trump rally on Sunday. The right-wing agitator painted a hopeful picture of Clinton as the target of a police chase, driving with top advisor Huma Abedin off a cliff to their deaths, as in the final scene of Thelma & Louise.

Root started off by promising a “Trump revolution,” bragging that he’d gone to England to place the biggest bet of his life on Trump winning the presidency. “The peasants! The serfs! And the taxpayers! With pitchforks, jackhammers, and blow torches are headed for Washington D.C.!” he yelled. To “D.C. elites,” he had this to say: “We’re coming to kick your ass! And we’re coming to put you in prison!” He tried to start the Trump-beloved “lock her up” chant more than once, to mixed success.

The ending of Thelma & Louise finds the titular best friends driving full-speed into the Grand Canyon rather than endure certain capture and life in prison for killing a man who raped Thelma. O.J. Simpson was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Driving Miss Daisy depicts a sympathetic elderly Jewish lady coming to terms with the civil rights movement. So—is Clinton an anti-rape crusader who’ll be held up for all time as a symbol of courage in the face of injustice? A victim of a biased law-enforcement operation who’ll be vindicated in a court of law? A woman gradually getting woke to racial justice? Which is it, Root? WHICH IS IT!? Politico reports that Root continued his Thelma & Louise daydream thus: “When they make the run for the border of Mexico, there’s nowhere to go, because President Trump has built a big, beautiful wall.” A little-discussed effect of the proposed Mexico wall, see, is that it won’t just keep refugees and immigrants out; it’ll keep BFF fugitives in.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/31/trump_speaker_says_clinton_should_kill_herself_like_thelma_louise.html

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is no longer political, Trump has now officially become a cult leader

He is being compared to God now (and fuck sexual assault victims)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-supporter-to-cnn-sexual-assault-victims-need-to-grow-a-set-get-over-it/

I saw that earlier and just shook my head. :pb_sad: 

I saw a couple of reports from the NH rally where the crowd had switched from the usual "lock her up", to something about executing Secretary Clinton.

In other insane news, Trump's idiot fan club members have some new WikiLeaks drama to obsess over. It seems that they found an email that says that Podesta was invited to a Spirit Cooking dinner, so now everybody even remotely connected to Hillary is a Satanist. It's trending on Twitter, so your crazy cousin/neighbor/whatever will be frothing about it soon, if they aren't already.

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

This day officially sucks, I want a do over.

e are standing on the brink of the abyss. And, like anyone who’s ever peered into a chasm, we are experiencing a queasy, sinking feeling. All round the world, not just in the United States, people are contemplating the prospect that on Wednesday morning we will wake to hear of victory for Donald J Trump.

The mere imagining of that outcome is inducing anxiety in those far away from the action. I don’t just mean obsessives such as me, who spend the midnight hour checking the early voting returns from Washoe County, Nevada. Otherwise normal people also confess to being reduced to nervous wrecks by the thought that Trump might actually win. They chart their mood swings on social media, delighting in hopeful news – Hillary Clinton up in ABC News tracking poll! – or panicking at any sign the snake-oil salesman might pull it off, such as today’s Washington Post headline: “Donald Trump has never been closer to the presidency than he is at this moment”, I could feel my palms turn clammy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/04/if-donald-trump-wins-new-age-endarkenment

Many, especially in the US, will have a ready response: what’s it got to do with you? To which the answer is: plenty. The experience of the last photo-finish election – Bush v Gore in 2000 – taught many non-Americans a lesson we could not forget. Americans decide, but their decision affects the entire world. The supreme court’s installation of George W Bush as president had a profound and global impact. Just over a year later, Bush was agitating to invade Iraq, a choice whose consequences we live with still. (In Britain the focus is always on Tony Blair, as it was again this week when John Chilcot faced MPs. But that war would never have happened without Bush.)

So a President Trump will change lives far beyond the US. An American leader who believes climate change is a Chinese hoax, who believes terror suspects should be tortured and their family members killed, who believes that Saudi Arabia should have nuclear weapons, who is fascinated by nukes’ power of “devastation” and who has asked repeatedly why the US doesn’t use them; a man who says, “I love war”; a man who drools in admiration for Vladimir Putin and whose disregard for Nato, and refusal to promise to defend a member state if attacked, would all but invite Moscow to invade one of the Baltic states – such a man would plunge all of us into a dark future. That we are not living in the US will not protect us.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Oh, God, I. Can't. Even. (throwing up in my mouth).  I would cut my vajayjay out with a steak knife first.

Isn't it absolutely fucking amazing that this pile of shit thinks that he is attractive to women? He is 70 years old and hasn't yet figured out that the sum total of his attraction is $$$$!

4 minutes ago, AuntK said:

Oh, God, I. Can't. Even. (throwing up in my mouth).  I would cut my vajayjay out with a steak knife first.

Isn't it absolutely fucking amazing that this pile of shit thinks that he is attractive to women? He is 70 years old and hasn't yet figured out that the sum total of his attraction is $$$$!

I cosign this message. 

In other news, the Orange Dick is listed as the candidate of the American Independent Party in my state. If the party of George Wallace is endorsing you, you need to fucking rethink your life choices. What. The. Fuck?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/02/politics/trump-american-independent-party-california/index.html?client=safari

16 hours ago, Mecca said:

Melania is really batting a thousand when it comes to her speeches. First, she rips off Michelle's speech. Now she has no clue the guy she has been married to for over a decade has a twitter account full of asshole tweets.

I know Melania has a busy schedule of soccer practice and one hour extra homework for her kid, but she may need to pay closer attention to what comes off the Teleprompter.  

I read that part of Melania's speech was lifted from Marla Maples. Good gravy. And, I agree, has she ever met her husband? Mr. Angry Tweet.

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Be afraid — be very afraid: Donald Trump’s transition team is lining up corporate hacks and readying a rollback of Obama’s eight years

Trump's transition team, led by Chris Christie, offers a window into the terrifying workings of a Trump presidency

This was a sobering and scary perspective on what the first 100 days of a Trump administration would look like.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I can't think of an amount of money (it would have to be way more than the combined worth of every actual billionaire in the world) AND booze it would take to even consider it. Actually, add illegal drugs to the requirements, as booze wouldn't deaden the senses enough. shudder.

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I can't think of an amount of money (it would have to be way more than the combined worth of every actual billionaire in the world) AND booze it would take to even consider it. Actually, add illegal drugs to the requirements, as booze wouldn't deaden the senses enough. shudder.

I feel sick just thinking about it. :my_sick: Jesus.

9 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

So this is about the 5th article that has come out that's linking Trump to Russia and the mainstream media is still largely silent on this. 

There's an article on Daily Kos that shows the tweets from the guy at Newsweek who wrote the article. He's urging people to use the hashtag #TrumpTiestoRussia to try to get this thing trending. I think that might be the only way to force the mainstream media to pick up the story: 

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/4/1591052/-New-Eichenwald-story-on-Putin-s-Russia-and-Trump-is-up

OK, my mind is blown.  This is explosive stuff, but don't think it will catch the attention of the talking heads over at the major media outlets, who are too busy going trumptrumptrumphillarytrumptrumptrump.  It's also sufficiently complex and convoluted that it won't lend itself to sound bites.  

The stock market has dropped for NINE STRAIGHT DAYS.   As Trump's polls numbers improve, the markets tank. (Rachel Maddow) 

But, Rachel says Hillary is going to win! I love Rachel, almost as much as I love Keith Olberman!

28 minutes ago, AuntK said:

I love Rachel, almost as much as I love Keith Olberman!

Me too!

I miss when their shows aired right in a row on MSNBC. 

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

... how the fuck is their sex life - or lack of one - anyone else's business?!

As for your second question:

IMG_3983.JPG

Yeah, my genitals still aren't working properly after reading that second question.

Meanwhile, an Orange Fuckface Shit Gibbon J--z Trumpet supporter in Michigan is in a bit of trouble with the law tonight after he pulled a gun on children because the lump of dried up shit he calls a brain somehow connected a group of children to his signs.

Responding officers found six children (ages 12 to 14) “seated in the grass and Mr. Kubek was standing over them, cursing and yelling.” While Kubek, seen at right, accused the children of damaging his Trump campaign signs, he acknowledged that he “did not witness them do it.”

During police questioning, the children said that Kubek had “chased them, accusing them of damaging his signs.” Each juvenile said that Kubek “pulled out a pistol and was pointing it at them,” and ordered them to “sit on the ground while he had a family member call the police.”

Confronted with these accounts, Kubek copped to pointing a 9mm pistol at the children, claiming that he “had felt threatened by the juveniles because he was outnumbered.” Kubek added that he sought to “scare” the children by brandishing the weapon, which he said was unloaded at the time.

Kubek was subsequently arrested on seven felony weapons counts. Cops seized his handgun, which they found unloaded and in a holster.

That fuckface, I hope he gets convicted.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived