IGNORED

Trump 6- The saga of the lone orange continues

samurai_sarah

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-stage-secret-service_us_581e817de4b0aac62484ecae

So Donald Trump campaigns about the dangers of Hillary taking the guns and then freaks out if someone in his NRA fanbase has a gun.

Turns out he didn't. The trumpsters on twitter are calling it an assassination attempt but what happened is that a Republican against Trump was beaten for having a sign the mob didnt agree with.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

Trump supporters on Twitter are claiming they found his name and address in an email from the WikiLeaks dump, so he's been branded a DNC plant. This guy better watch his back because these people are completely unhinged.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

You could name your daughter after him! Trumpette T. VelociRapture has quite the ring to it. :pb_razz:

You're putting me on your "ignore" list now, aren't you? :pb_lol:

You're dead to me.

Clearly her name would be Trumpetta Coulter VelociRapture. :pb_lol:

I just want to go to bed and wake up Wednesday morning, when it's all over - and I don't even live in the US!

The tension is horrid - he could destroy the world because of a tweet - please, all US citizens, vote, drive people to the polls, help in any way you can to stop the horror of the Orange Strumpet!

I don't know if you understand how invested so many of us outside the US are in this.....

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/why-donald-trump-turned-orange

Mother Jones reports on the secret of Trump's vivid orange

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-trumps-golf-course-management-tells-us-about-how-hed-be-president_us_581dfe7fe4b0e80b02ca5eda?section=us_politics

In examining the body of reporting on his golf properties, a theme quickly emerges. With Trump, every spat ― no matter how petty ― turned into a war. He routinely sought to pay less taxes, swat away regulations and stiff some worker. At first, public officials would welcome Trump, his red power tie, his swoosh of hair and his flamboyant promises to take over a derelict property and polish it to a high-class shine. He certainly fixed up courses and brought in money (maybe not as much as he claimed). But soon, dealing with Trump meant a life in constant conflict.

Running a country is a lot more complex then sprucing up a country club. But a look back at how Trump handled his golf businesses gives one a sense of how he might govern from the Oval Office.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/casting-notice-goes-out-for-new-up-and-coming-conservative-news-network.html

Donald Trump denies he is interested in launching a new conservative news venture, but somebody sure is. 

What's being billed as an "up-and-coming conservative media network currently in development" is now scouring for hosts, reporters and right-leaning, well-spoken panelists, according to a brand new casting notice obtained Wednesday evening by Fox News. 

The notice goes on to say the on-air talent the network wants "must be knowledgeable about conservative viewpoints, current events and the presidential election," adding applicants must also "look upscale and intelligent," and should be "outspoken and energetic."

No low energy types... but I'm not sure it's Donald Trump as they are required to look intelligent... Appearance of intelligence doesn't seem to be what Trump's into at all. 

Secret Service Rushes Stage to Protect Donald Trump at Ohio Rally

A Donald Trump rally took a dramatic turn Saturday when a disturbance broke out behind him — causing Secret Service agents to jump on stage and form a wall around the candidate amid the commotion.

A campaign spokeswoman said that a man at the Dayton, Ohio, event "attempted to breach the secure buffer and was removed rapidly and professionally."

The suspect was identified as Thomas Dimassimo, 32, and was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic — both misdemeanors, Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department told NBC News

The suspect may have thrown a bottle at the start of the incident, Etter added, but that wasn't immediately clear.

One Secret Service agent sustained a minor injury to the nose, police said.

As the suspect was ousted, the audience cheered "Trump," and the barely fazed billionaire gave two thumbs up and quipped: "I was ready for him, but it's much easier if the cops do it."

It was the first time at one of Trump's events that agents had to swarm the stage in such a manner.

The incident happened a day after Trump canceled a rally in Chicago as hundreds of protesters waited for him, leading to scuffles between them and his supporters.

"All of a sudden, a planned attack just came out of nowhere," Trump said of the protesters, whom he accused of carrying signs "printed by people that were professional people ... very professionally done. A disgrace, if you want to know the truth."

Hours earlier, Trump defiantly tweeted: "The organized group of people, many of them thugs, who shut down our First Amendment rights in Chicago, have totally energized America!"

Sooo... the First Amendment covers whatever shit gets said in Trump Rallies but not carrying signs that don't agree with him. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?smid=tw-share

Donald J. Trump is not sleeping much these days.

Aboard his gold-plated jumbo jet, the Republican nominee does not like to rest or be alone with his thoughts, insisting that aides stay up and keep talking to him. He prefers the soothing, whispery voice of his son-in-law.

He requires constant assurance that his candidacy is on track. “Look at that crowd!” he exclaimed a few days ago as he flew across Florida, turning to his young press secretary as a TV tuned to Fox News showed images of what he claimed were thousands of people waiting for him on the ground below.

And he is struggling to suppress his bottomless need for attention. As he stood next to the breakfast buffet at his golf club in Doral, Fla., eyeing a tray of pork sausages, he sought to convey restraint when approached by a reporter for The New York Times.

“I’m on message,” Mr. Trump asserted, with effort. “I’m not playing around. In fact, I’m a little nervous standing here talking to you even for just a minute.”

But moments later, his resolve had collapsed. He allowed the same reporter onto his plane for a flight from Miami to Jacksonville, Fla.

In the final days of the presidential campaign, Mr. Trump’s candidacy is a jarring split screen: the choreographed show of calm and confidence orchestrated by his staff, and the neediness and vulnerability of a once-boastful candidate now uncertain of victory.

On the surface, there is the semblance of stability that is robbing Hillary Clinton of her most potent weapon: Mr. Trump’s self-sabotaging eruptions, which have repeatedly undermined his candidacy. Underneath that veneer, turbulence still reigns, making it difficult for him to overcome all of the obstacles blocking his path to the White House.

The contrasts pervade his campaign. Aides to Mr. Trump have finally wrested away the Twitter account that he used to colorfully — and often counterproductively — savage his rivals. But offline, Mr. Trump still privately muses about all of the ways he will punish his enemies after Election Day, including a threat to fund a “super PAC” with vengeance as its core mission.

You must be joking... this is a big joke and any moment now it's going to be revealed and I'll be the sucker for falling for this.

There's no way that so many Americans want to give the nuke button in the hands of a man who can't handle Twitter without adult supervision.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-rr-martin-donald-trump_us_581db698e4b0e80b02ca5298

“In my lifetime, there has never been a presidential candidate more unfit to lead this nation,” the 68-year-old writer posted on LiveJournal on Friday.

“You don’t need to like Hillary [Clinton]. You don’t need to listen to what Hillary says about Trump, or what I say about Trump,” he added. “You just need to listen to Trump. If you can do that, and still consider voting for him... well…”

Last night's Saturday Night Live skit with "Clinton" and "Trump".

So now that the FBI has once again said that they won't be charging Hillary, any chance of the lock her up shit stopping?

6 hours ago, sawasdee said:

I just want to go to bed and wake up Wednesday morning, when it's all over - and I don't even live in the US!

The tension is horrid - he could destroy the world because of a tweet - please, all US citizens, vote, drive people to the polls, help in any way you can to stop the horror of the Orange Strumpet!

I don't know if you understand how invested so many of us outside the US are in this.....

A lot of us do understand. Still nowhere near as terrified and invested those of us who live here and don't support Trump feel though. He's already done massive damage to the nation's reputation and given permission to the most disgusting members of society to say and act however they want. It'll only get far worse for us if he wins, but it's not just going to go away if he loses either. So, frankly, we're fucked either way - just far less fucked if Hillary wins because at least she's a competent and capable leader.

And I'm tempted to agree with you about wanting to skip to Wednesday. It would mean missing out first wedding anniversary tomorrow... but the collective sanity of the nation and world is more important at this point.

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

So now that the FBI has once again said that they won't be charging Hillary, any chance of the lock her up shit stopping?

No. Because people are fucking stupid.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us/politics/donald-trump-presidential-race.html?smid=tw-share

You must be joking... this is a big joke and any moment now it's going to be revealed and I'll be the sucker for falling for this.

There's no way that so many Americans want to give the nuke button in the hands of a man who can't handle Twitter without adult supervision.

Every moment I'm expecting: you're on candid camera. This can't be real ! 

I am so scared. Please don't make Trump your president.  We don't need a third world war.

8 hours ago, sawasdee said:

I just want to skip ahead to Tuesday evening, because I think it's exciting to follow breaking news as it happens, and I'm confident the result is going to be what I want, so it won't be too nerve-wracking (still a little bit though). But I'm so sick of this endless buildup I could scream.

I'll be following it at work on Tuesday evening. I would have seriously taken the day off if I thought it was going to be a close race, so I could get through the nervousness and potential disgust and horror with the help of my friend alcohol. But I can handle a win sober. :my_smile:

Not that I believe he's going to win, but can you all imagine how fugly the White House would look if Trump lived there? Especially with his gold-plated jet, as in the article @AmazonGrace posted above, and hideous Cheeto Tower. Holy shit.

Just when I think Trump and his ilk can't sink any lower: 

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/6/1592275/-Child-with-Cerebral-Palsy-Hounded-Out-of-Trump-Rally

Given the breathless wall-to-wall media coverage of the GOP panic attack over a Republican protester with a scary sign at Trump’s Reno rally last night, I’m surprisedthis hasn’t received more attention. On the same day, at a Trump rally in Tampa, his supporters pushed around J.J. Holmes, a 12-year old boy with severe cerebral palsy – pushing and kicking at his wheelchair while Trump bellowed “Get them out!”

Steve Schale, man-on-the-ground in Florida, brought the news to Twitter.

President Obama took some time out of his rally in Kissimmee, Florida to talk with Holmes, and give the family a photo with the boy.

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

You're dead to me.

Clearly her name would be Trumpetta Coulter VelociRapture. :pb_lol:

Oh, come on, you need to work Kayleigh in there too!

11 hours ago, sawasdee said:

Yes, many of us do understand. I'm scared for the whole world if, heaven forbid, Cheeto hits 270. Personally, I have considered anti-anxiety medication for the next few days.

4 hours ago, Destiny said:

Nope, the psycho Trumpsters couldn't care less about the facts.

19 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-stage-secret-service_us_581e817de4b0aac62484ecae

So Donald Trump campaigns about the dangers of Hillary taking the guns and then freaks out if someone in his NRA fanbase has a gun.

Turns out he didn't. The trumpsters on twitter are calling it an assassination attempt but what happened is that a Republican against Trump was beaten for having a sign the mob didnt agree with.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/trump-protester-i-was-beaten-for-holding-a-republicans-against-trump-sign

I cannot fault the Secret Service for not wanting to take any chances and for doing their duty in protecting the Bigoted See n' Say.  Of course instead of just admitting a mistake and thanking the Secret Service for doing their duty Orange Fuckler and his shit for brains supporters have to turn it into this big ol' conspiracy theory.

If you thought doing the deed with the Leering dildo was bad, check out what said dildo's favorite performing idiot did today;

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/304621-ted-nugent-gropes-himself-while-speaking-at-trump-rally

Ted Nugent groped himself while opening a Donald Trump rally in Michigan on Sunday. 

“I’ve got your blue state right here, baby,” Nugent said, grabbing his crotch. “Black and blue.” 

It was unclear what the rocker meant by the gesture, but Twitter users quickly mocked his comments. 

My genitals may never work right again.

Update on Austyn Crites, the guy at the Trump ra!ly with the "Republicans against Trump" sign.

Back in 2012, he subscribed to a newsletter and bought a book from a company that got hacked, and unfortunately his name and address ended up online in one of the earlier WikiLeaks dumps. The Trumpsters found this last night, conflated it with the Podesta emails dump, decided he was a paid DNC plant, and proceeded to go after him with pitchforks.

His family was also caught in the fray as his parent’s information was leaked online. His brother and sister-in-law were also targeted.

“My husband caught it worse because he shares a last name, but we’ve been getting a lot of direct messages with threats saying they’re going to come get us and our family and when Trump becomes president he’s going to have us killed. Threats like that,” said Jolene Hayes, Crites’ 33-year-old sister-in-law who lives in Alameda, Calif.

“It’s always really scary to see your personal contact information spread out against trolling groups,” Hayes continued. “Especially when I have a one-year-old at home. My daughter is here and there’s threats against me and my family.”

The Reno Police Department is aware of the threats against Crites and provided area checks for the neighborhood where he and his family live. So far, nothing has happened. Hayes also said her family requested police watch their neighborhood in Alameda.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/06/trump-rally-protester/93407106/

Whichever one of you that said Trump was turning into a cult leader was correct. Obviously, it's completely reasonable in Trumpworld to kill those who don't support Glorious Supreme Leader.:pb_rollseyes:

Can we make Trump take all of the deplorables back home with him when he loses on Tuesday?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived