IGNORED

Trump 6- The saga of the lone orange continues

samurai_sarah

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HRC may be well familiar with the world wide political circuit but we would like to notify everybody that The Donald is also experienced in international relations : 

Former Miss Finland Ninni Laaksonen has told Ilta-Sanomat that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump groped her in New York in July 2006. Laaksonen was representing Finland in the Miss Universe beauty pageant at the time.

Laaksonen says the incident occurred right before they were going to be on Late Show with David Letterman. She appeared on the show with three other contestants and Donald Trump.

– Before the show we (Trump and the other contestants) were photographed outside the building. Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: ”What is happening?”

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-2000001939677.html

Moar excuses from the Home Depot owner: Sexual assault is something we all do but wish we didn't.

Ken Langone, the billionaire Republican co-founder of Home Depot, told CNBC on Tuesday he still plans to vote for Donald Trump, despite what he called "moments of disappointment" with the controversial statements and actions of the GOP nominee.

"I'm going to vote for Trump ... absolutely," Langone said in response to a question about whether his views changed when he heard Trump bragging about groping women on the 2005 "Access Hollywood" video that leaked earlier this month.

"I have moments of disappointment when he does and says things I wish he didn't say. But that's being a human being, frankly," Langone said in a "Squawk Box" interview. "All of us do things we wish we hadn't done, or say things we wish we hadn't said."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/25/billionaire-ken-langone-why-i-still-plan-to-vote-for-trump-despite-lewd-talk-on-video.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html?_r=0

It looks like democracy really doesn't matter much to the Trump supporters. If he wins a democratic vote that'll be great but if Hillary wins they just want to make sure he wins anyway.

Jared Halbrook, 25, of Green Bay, Wis., said that if Mr. Trump lost to Hillary Clinton, which he worried would happen through a stolen election, it could lead to “another Revolutionary War.”

“People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

“If push comes to shove,” he added, and Mrs. Clinton “has to go by any means necessary, it will be done.”

Because Jesus said to protect your guns at any price:

“If she comes after the guns, it’s going to be a rough, bumpy road,” Mr. Swick said. “I hope to God I never have to fire a round, but I won’t hesitate to. As a Christian, I want reformation. But sometimes reformation comes through bloodshed.”

The Ferguson/Charlotte situation is caused by famine, and there will be a famine if HRC wins:  

“I am not going to take my weapon to go out into the streets to protest an election I did not win,” Mr. Weegens said, “but I think that if certain events came about, a person would need to protect themselves, depending on where they lived, when your neighborhood goes up in flames.”

Asked what might cause such a conflagration, he pointed to places like Ferguson, Mo., and Charlotte, N.C., which have been hit by unrest after police shootings of black men, and said, “Because hungry people get mean.”

Some do see a peaceful solution:

As Mrs. Clinton pulls away in many polls, some Trump voters found it difficult even to contemplate what a Clinton presidency would be like for them.

“I’d go home and cry for four years,” said Ken Herrmann, 69, of Punta Gorda, Fla.

Meet the elves who help the Donald fill his  twitter feed with insults.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

Despite Trump’s claim that he doesn’t believe the polls, his San Antonio research team spends $100,000 a week on surveys (apart from polls commissioned out of Trump Tower) and has sophisticated models that run daily simulations of the election. The results mirror those of the more reliable public forecasters—in other words, Trump’s staff knows he’s losing. Badly. “Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” says Parscale, referring to the polling analyst and his predictions at FiveThirtyEight, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.” The campaign knows who it must reach and is still executing its strategy despite the public turmoil: It’s identified 13.5 million voters in 16 battleground states whom it considers persuadable, although the number of voters shrinks daily as they make up their minds.

Donald Trump is expanding his voter base and making the extra effort to include the white Blacks: 

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/blacks-trump-colbert-mocks-white-woman-holding-sign-florida-trump-rally'

¨

"Listen to what he said in Florida," "Late Show" host Stephen Colbert told his audience Tuesday night and then played a clip from the event.

"I like the signs behind me," Trump announced. "'Blacks for Trump,' I like those signs. 'Blacks for Trump'... you watch."

"Well, we did watch," assured Colbert. "And that sign right behind him is being held by a middle-aged white lady."

Does anyone have a list of businesses supporting Trump through endorsements or donations? I already know husband is giving up Yuengling because the owner is a Trump supporter and we shop at Lowes over Home Depot (the retired co-founders endorsed Trump), but I want to be sure we're avoiding as many pro-Trump businesses as possible.

A man holding a ‘Blacks For Trump’ sign right behind Trump was once part of an extremist murder cult

Miami New Times identified him as Michael Symonette, and he has a crazy history.

Long before he waved his Blacks For Trump sign for the world to see, Symonette was part of the Miami-based Yahweh ben Yahweh cult, a group of black extremists who pledged themselves to the cause of killing white people. He was one of more than a dozen people who were all indicted on multiple charges of extortion, arson, and 14 murders.

Symonette’s YouTube brand is a simple, but effective one built upon right wing, illuminati conspiracy theories and full-throated rants about President Barack Obama secretly being the Antichrist. His race and willingness to come out in bold opposition of the president have made him a popular unofficial political surrogate for conservatives like Rick Santorum and, more recently, Donald Trump.

“When they say that Trump is a racist, that is a lie,” he said in a recent video. “This man has been doing good for black people for thirty years. Google it right now. I want you to know that all of the black leaders in America are against Hillary right now.”

http://fusion.net/story/362459/blacks-for-trump-michael-the-black-man-yahweh-cult/

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/27/that-blacks-for-trump-guy-at-donald-trumps-rallies-is-even-weirder-than-you-think/

Michael has since reinvented himself as a musician, according to the New Times, which described him as “an anti-gay, anti-liberal preacher with a golden instinct for getting on TV at GOP events.”

During the 2012 Republican primary race, Rick Santorum invited Michael to open his campaign rally in Coral Springs, Florida. What started out as an unlistenable jazz set devolved into an unhinged rant in which Michael called the Democrats Nazis.'

“The Democrats, they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the black man,” Michael told the crowd. “They’re the slave masters.”

The Nation of Yahweh lost momentum after its founder, Yahweh ben Yahweh (born Hulon Mitchell Jr.), was imprisoned in 1990 on 18 counts of conspiracy related to 14 murders, two attempted murders, extortion and arson. He was released in 2001 and died of prostate cancer in 2007.

The full spectrum of Michael’s political philosophy can be observed on his website Gods2.com, which he advertises on his signs at Trump rallies. It includes claims about Obama and Hillary Clinton being in the Illuminati, a video proving “that Hillary is in the KKK,” and more than a dozen personal videos related to an eviction and bankruptcy.

If Michael sounds more anti-Hillary than pro-Trump, he pretty much confirmed that stance when the Miami New Times asked him why he was voting Trump. After telling the paper he likes Trump’s plan to cut taxes, Michael added, “One reason is because Hillary’s last name is Rodham, and their family members are Rothchilds, who enslaved 13,000 slaves as collateral.” Later, he said, “I completely despise Hillary.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/the-blacks-for-trump-guy-is-a-former-cult-member.html

Mike Crapo Re-Endorses Donald Trump, Inspiring No Puns Whatsoever

In the hours after Donald Trump was revealed to have boasted that he would kiss women and “grab them by the pussy” without their consent, Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo was one of the earliest of a number of Republican political leaders to revoke their support for the GOP presidential nominee.

“This is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior has left me no choice,” read a statement announcing Crapo’s apparently principled stand. “His repeated actions and comments toward women have been disrespectful, profane and demeaning.”

Crapo has now had another change of heart. On Monday, Politico reported that Crapo had released another statement stating that he would in fact be voting for Trump.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/24/mike_crapo_re_endorses_donald_trump_inspiring_no_puns_whatsoever.html

25 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Does anyone have a list of businesses supporting Trump through endorsements or donations? I already know husband is giving up Yuengling because the owner is a Trump supporter and we shop at Lowes over Home Depot (the retired co-founders endorsed Trump), but I want to be sure we're avoiding as many pro-Trump businesses as possible.

Crap, I haven't shopped at Lowes in years because of their support for the Duggars. Now HD? Guess it's Menards and Ace for us now.

BREAKING: Melania Trump to plagiarize powerful thinkers again (perhaps): 

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/donald-trump-melania-trump-joint-interview-speeches/index.html

Asked by host George Stephanopoulos if she wants "to get out there yourself and help (Trump) out in the final two weeks," Melania Trump said "we'll see" before Trump jumped in.

"She's actually going to make two or three speeches," Donald Trump said. "She's amazing when she speaks. She is an amazing public speaker. So she's agreed to do two or three speeches, and I think it's going to be big speeches, important speeches. I think it's going to be great."

Trump's previous promises that his wife would make public statements have yet to come to fruition. In August, when she was facing scrutiny, he said she would hold a news conference to discuss her immigration story, which hasn't happened.

"They said my wife, Melania, might have come in illegally. Can you believe that one?" Donald Trump had said. "Let me tell you one thing. She has got it so documented, so she's going to have a little news conference over the next couple of weeks. That's good. I love it. I love it."

She is worried that people say bad things on social media and children might see. :=O

It’s still possible to get a drooping candidate exercised, as long as you stick to the personal. Witness Joe Biden’s recent comment that he’d like to take Trump “behind the gym if I were in high school.”

“Did you see where Biden wants to take me to the back of the barn?” Trump demanded, starting off with his signature inability to get any fact right, including the proposed location of the fight. “Me! He wants it, I’d love that! I’d love that! Mr. Tough Guy. You know, he’s Mr. Tough Guy. You know when he’s Mr. Tough Guy? When he’s standing behind a microphone by himself!”

O.K., not the man you want negotiating an arms reduction treaty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/opinion/the-dark-days-of-donald-trump.html

1 hour ago, FakePigtails said:

Crap, I haven't shopped at Lowes in years because of their support for the Duggars. Now HD? Guess it's Menards and Ace for us now.

I know. We wanted to boycott Lowes, but we needed to have our blinds and floors replaced. With the baby coming it was just easier to have them do it due to price and availability - plus the Lowes near us does an absolutely fantastic job and the actual employees are super nice.

Still felt like a hypocrite though. :pb_sad:

With Home Depot, the two co-founders are retired and I want to say the store administration has already stated they don't speak for the brand any longer. But one of the co-founders specifically mentioned the chain in his endorsement, so I don't know.

Well what do you know, Trump is right, there is voter suppression going on:  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-campaigner-boasted-of-suppr/

Exclusive investigation: Donald Trump campaigner boasted of 'suppressing' African American and 'suburban mum' voters

upporters of Donald Trump are engaging in a "voter suppression" strategy under which pro-Clinton "African Americans and suburban mums" are being persuaded not to vote, a campaigner told undercover Telegraph reporters.

A senior figure involved in funding efforts to support the billionaire’s campaign against Hillary Clinton boasted of how activists had adopted a scheme to “try to drop her turn-out two or three points” in key areas of the country.

Jesse Benton, who described himself as a “consultant” to the Great America PAC, said the strategy involved “trying to take their taste for her away”.

Trump is going to deport Megyn Kelly? Lock her up? Whaat? 

Trump and his supporters deemed Gingrich’s interview a victory, with the campaign’s director of social media tweeting that Kelly is “not very smart” and telling his followers: “Watch what happens to her after this election is over.”

“Congratulations, Newt, on last night. That was an amazing interview,” Trump said at a ribbon-cutting at his new hotel in Washington on Wednesday. “We don’t play games, Newt, right?”

Two of the women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct piled on. Juanita Broaddrick tweeted: “Beauty is only skin deep. Megyn Kelly is ugly as hell on the inside.” Paula Jones wrote in a tweet that has since been deleted: “Woohoo, he slammed this nasty heifer!”

Beauty is only skin deep huh. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-new-war-on-women-breaks-out--this-time-inside-the-republican-party/2016/10/26/9c8f8fa4-9b94-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html

Keith Olbermann has a message for female Trump supporters:

That bit about Kelly Preston shows what an uncaring jerk Trump is. :pb_rollseyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/27/former-miss-finland-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual/

His wife Melania, interviewed separately for the same show, supported her husband.

“They are lies,” she said.

“And as I’ve said before, the accusations should be handled in a court of law. Because to accuse somebody without evidence, it’s very hurtful and very unfair.

“But honestly – do we need to talk about that? The American people want to hear about the issues.”

So glad to hear that La Trump does not think that sexual assault is an issue. 

35 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/27/former-miss-finland-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual/

So glad to hear that La Trump does not think that sexual assault is an issue. 

I noticed in the article that Circus Peanut is still threatening to sue his accusers. His brand is gonna be worth less than a pancake breakfast at IHOP before he gets around to suing anybody.  :pb_rollseyes: 

As for the missus, she's starting to remind me of a higher-end Dottie Sandusky with her practiced obviousness to her husband's crimes. :angry-cussingblack:

Donald Trump went on the offensive against a military expert and former dean of the Army War College, Jeff McCausland, who said the Republican nominee’s comments this weekend about the battle to reclaim Mosul in Iraq show he doesn’t have a firm grasp of military strategy.

“You can tell your military expert that I’ll sit down and I’ll teach him a couple of things,” Trump told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview.

[...]

McCausland replied to Trump's comments to Stephanopoulos in a lengthy statement today, saying, “I can’t wait to sit down with Mr. Trump and hear what he has to teach me about military strategy. I’m happy to compare my record of over 45 years working in national security affairs with his any time.

"When it comes to the question of the Mosul offensive, Mr. Trump doesn’t understand that 99.9 percent of the troops involved are Iraqi," McCausland continued. "I reassert my statement to The New York Times: Mr. Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about military strategy.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-hell-teach-military-expert-couple-things/story?id=43083480

I've just decided that I'm going to get a job coaching a hockey team. I've never even watched a hockey game, nor do I know how to ice skate, but I'm sure I will do an awesome job. :handgestures-thumbup:

I seriously never thought I would be one to be defending Megyn Kelly (or any other Faux "News" personality), but -- kudos to Megyn for standing up to Trump. (And I suspect Megyn's Faux News days are numbered. I figure she will be snapped up by some other organization as soon as her contract is over).

And I am astonished and furious at Trump's treatment of not only Megyn, but far more so about how he has been treating CNN's Dana Bash (who I respect and who I think is a good and very professional journalist).

These are by far not the only female journalists that have taken the brunt of Trump's hatefulness.

3 minutes ago, apple1 said:

I seriously never thought I would be one to be defending Megyn Kelly (or any other Faux "News" personality), but -- kudos to Megyn for standing up to Trump.

Nothing like a common enemy to bring people together... 

Again, Trump lies about a statement by Michelle Obama, to veil a vicious reference at Bill and Hillary's relationship (I wouldn't say it but Michelle said it...) and says that he's better than any other human being in the world. IOW Business as  usual.  

Michelle Obama continued her criticisms of Donald Trump today in her first joint campaign appearance with Hillary Clinton, but the Republican presidential nominee appears to be unfazed by such attacks.

"Look, what is she going to say? Is she going to say I'm fantastic?" Trump asked ABC News'George Stephanopoulos.

"Is she going to say, 'Trump is better at that than any other human being in the world'? OK, which I believe I am," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-dismisses-michelle-obamas-barbs-part-game/story?id=43107297

I am so angry repeatedly hearing Trump say "Hillary Clinton wants to raise taxes". Yes, she does - on those earning over $250,000 a year - not a category most of those at his rallies fall into!

And thanks to the disproportionate amount of coverage he gets, his implication of raised taxes for all is becoming an accepted fact for those who don't do their own research.:annoyed:

Agent Orange has a brilliant idea (please note the sarcasm font...)

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump". That's his newest assertion. No, I am not kidding.

Donald Trump sought to build on a reed-thin lead during three campaign stops in Ohio on Thursday — and even suggested that the election should be scrapped.

“We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right?” the Republican presidential nominee asked supporters while campaigning in this midwestern industrial city. “What are we even having it for? Her policies are so bad!”

and he's going on about how Hillary is supposedly on death's door.

Campaigning earlier Thursday in Springfield, Ohio, Trump claimed again that Clinton appeared “tired” after the last two debates. He seemed to imply that she was on the verge of needing physical assistance.

Trump said, is “a low energy person.” Then, without presenting any evidence, he claimed that she was in bad physical shape after their most recent debates.

I watched after the last debate and after the second debate. She was tired, wow. She walked off that stage, of course she had a lot of people around; they had a lot of people around her, which was smart,” Trump said.

No evidence has emerged that Clinton was suffering physically during or after the debates.

Trump has regularly sought to raise doubts about Clinton’s health. He recently began airing a television ad that shows Clinton stumbling as she tried to get into a vehicle after a ceremony commemorating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York. After that incident Clinton revealed that she had been stricken with pneumonia.

I don't know about the rest of FJ, but if I had to stand at a podium for 90 minutes, in a battle of wits with the ultimate witless person, I think I'd be tired too. I was tired just listening to him.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived