IGNORED

Trump 6- The saga of the lone orange continues

samurai_sarah

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I would be able to watch the voting live, but I'm on holiday... So I have to look at Twitter and my Mum said that it is okay for her if I watch TV during the night. (We share a room.) Anyway, I'll just leave this picture here.

9ebdhdrf4tvx.jpg

51 minutes ago, Gobbles said:

I thought I would be able to watch the voting live, but I'm on holiday... So I have to look at Twitter and my Mum said that it is okay for her if I watch TV during the night. (We share a room.) Anyway, I'll just leave this picture here.

9ebdhdrf4tvx.jpg

This meme is awesome (and scarily true).

Trump has five events scheduled for today just like he did yesterday. If he gets as far behind in his schedule as he did yesterday, the folks going to his 11pm rally better bring their sleeping bags!

All times are Eastern.

Sarasota, FL 11am

Raleigh, NC 3pm

Scranton, PA 5:30pm

Manchester, NH 8pm

Grand Rapids, MI 11pm

I haven't seen this posted, so sorry if it's a duplicate, but one of Agent Orange's surrogates, Scottie Nell Hughes, seems to have a bit of trouble with the term Molotov cocktail.

Donald Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes has done some memorable interviews during the presidential campaign, but a gaffe on CNN Sunday night may have been the topper.

While defending a Trump attack on Hillary Clinton supporters Jay Z and Beyoncé, she referred to Jay Z and Kanye West’s 2012 video for “No Church in the Wild,” which featured a Molotov cocktail.

Only Hughes didn’t say “Molotov cocktail.” She said “mazel tov cocktail.”

Called out on her mistake by former HuffPoster Roy Sekoff, Hughes responded on Twitter, “trust me.. I realized at that moment, I should have taken a nap at some point the last 24hrs.”

Too late. The internet noticed. (there are lots of screen shots from Twitter)

Mazel tov, Scottie Nell Hughes, for providing voters with a moment of unintentional comic relief before we get down to voting on Tuesday.

And at least she can know she isn’t alone in mixing up Molotov and mazel tov. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) was serving as a county executive when he wrote “Thank you again and Molotov” to a constituent who requested a courthouse menorah display.

There once was a man with small hands 

many bankrupcies and brands

he promised to build a wall 

make Mexico pay for it all 

but it turned out that there was no chance

The man has a strange orange face

you shouldn't trust anything that he says 

he and Putin got cosy 

but he doesn't like Rosie 

He's still mad about The Amazing Race. 

He is proud not to pay any tax

but he's much admired by all the Blacks 

The catchphrase of his campaign 

is to make America great again

in the process disregarding all facts. 

Once the man rode on a bus 

and later there was a tremendous fuss 

cause he confessed that he would never 

ask permission to grab a chick wherever

but he resents it if rappers do cuss 

He had towers and a gold plated home

and made fun of people with a syndrome

he's been charged with a fraud

but his fans still applaud

he has never in his life read a tome 

He's got lots of wives, kids and haters

and admires many dictators 

but come hell or high water 

if she wasn't his daughter

perhaps he might one day date her

It gets very rarely addressed 

that for a woman with a flat chest 

it is very hard to be a ten 

but there are perks now and then

if you're too ugly to molest. 

He is deadly with a tweet

and finds it easy  to mistreat

people who work for him

he insults people on a whim

and thinks democracy is obsolete

His crowds are very yuge, and very big

the election process is so rigged

it's so unfair that Hispanics are voting

and reporters are constantly misquoting

the videos in which he was a racist pig

He needs to win North Carolina

but he disgusts  voters with a vagina

He prefers people who weren't captured 

he sells  red hats that were manufactured 

in Mexico, India, or China

We'd be safer if all toddlers had a gun

The polls are  phony unless he won 

the press are all liars 

and his aide's pants caught fire

who the hell told him that he should run?

There's a woman who is in the lead

and he's been asked if he would concede 

the election in case  he lost 

but he'll deny losing at any cost 

he'll have won if you read his Twitterfeed

18 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Apparently everyone at CNN has had enough of Kellyanne Conway's crap: 

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/06/sotu-conway-full.cnn

We've all been sick of Kellyanne Conway's crap for many weeks.  Please be clear: she is a Clinton hater as is her husband.  My guess is she doesn't like Trump very much but will use her position in the Trump campaign to savage HRC to the maximum extent possible. 

8 minutes ago, Howl said:

We've all been sick of Kellyanne Conway's crap for many weeks.  Please be clear: she is a Clinton hater as is her husband.  My guess is she doesn't like Trump very much but will use her position in the Trump campaign to savage HRC to the maximum extent possible. 

Someone reminded me a couple of weeks ago that Kellyanne was one of the Republicans who got up on their moral high horse about Bill Clinton's extramarital activities back in the 90s. This was before she got married, so she went by Kellyanne Fitzpatrick back then. Now, she's busily trying to make sleazy Trump the Groper-in-chief.:roll:

Also, I found out that Kellyanne and I share a birthday. She's two years older than me, but I still feel like I've met my evil twin. :pb_sad:

28 minutes ago, Howl said:

She sold her soul and likes whatever the $$$$ want her to like. 

Before she got hired by Trump: 

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Before the victims of his elevated kind of talk, they were unions and they were Democrats, and they were people who were living off the system. But then it looked like it was commuters and everyday people. And I think that's actually something that could hurt Trump in South Carolina and beyond if people start to see that he's not -- he says he's for the little guy, but he's actually built a lot of his businesses on the backs of the little guy and he's a lot of little guys through eminent domain, or through not paying contractors after you’ve built something. The little guys have suffered. [CNN, CNN Newsroom with Carol Costello, 2/10/16]

KELLYANNE CONWAY: For Trump, the debates are fraught with peril. Because now the question is going to be about these Trump victims. The reason the messaging has gotten better since Alex’s barnburner of an article two weeks ago is they’re starting to talk about victims of Trump University, victims of Trump in Atlantic City. Before that it was his conservative apostasies, now it’s actually you’re for the little guy but you’ve built your business on the backs of the little guy. [CNN, At This Hour, 3/8/16]

KELLYANNE CONWAY: And I think that was a great try, Scottie [Nell Hughes]. But it's vulgar. And this is the equivalent, really, in New Hampshire of Donald Trump skipping the debate in Iowa. It cost him votes, and I think people will think thrice now when they go into that ballot box and say, “Look, I tried to send a message all along to Donald Trump, to the establishment, but now I got to get serious about sending somebody to the White House. And do I want somebody who hurls personal insults or who goes and talks about philosophical differences?”

[...]

You screaming at me and trying to hog all the airtime is not going to take back the p-word from last night, which was unfortunate for children and otherwise. [CNN, CNN Newsroom with Carol Costello, 2/9/16]

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/08/19/here-s-how-trump-s-new-campaign-manager-attacked-him-cable-news-pundit/212524

DON LEMON (HOST): Is the Trump campaign intimidating people do you think, Kellyanne?

KELLYANNE CONWAY: It seems like they're trying to. There's a great article today in The Washington Post by Ed O’Keefe, Don, and he really laid out the facts of what happened this weekend. So, we hear from the Trump campaign, rules, the rules changed, it's not fair, the system is rigged, the system is corrupt, and by extension to Colorado delegates it would be corrupt who participated in it, I suppose.

And yet, very clearly it was laid out there that Steven House, who is the party chair of Colorado, has received over 3,000 calls since the convention, all of them nasty and he posted on Facebook, “When I hear about burials and my family mentioned in the same sentence, this isn't politics, this isn't democracy, this is crazy.”

And so, you can whine and complain all you want, that you didn't know the rules, you changed the rules. I would just also say there's analysis today that Donald Trump’s won 35 percent of the popular vote but 40 percent -- 42 percent of the delegates already.

So, apparently they like the rules -- they like those rules. But look, there's no place in politics, and I hope Kayleigh will back me up on this, no place in politics for people accusing folks of using Gestapo tactics, the Gestapo that was Nazi tactics. And they took people and killed them. And I don't like this kind of references in politics just because your team can’t get their life together in Colorado.

[...]

CONWAY: Wouldn’t you love to see, no, you know what you'd love to see, Kayleigh, Donald Trump stand up and say, “Roger Stone cut the crap. Stop threatening people and their lives.” That's not democracy. [CNN, CNN Tonight, 4/13/16]

Talking of Kellyanne, now she's saying that the presidential campaign is a charitable endeavor. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-trump-charity_us_5820dbc0e4b0aac62486312b?section=politics

CNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell and Andrew Ross Sorkin asked Conway about the work of Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold, who called more than 420 charities with a ties to the GOP presidential nominee ― and found only one gift of less than $10,000 that Trump had given between 2008 and spring 2016.

Conway replied that it simply wasn’t true. “He’s a very generous man, I’ve seen him write checks,” she said. “I’ve been there when he’s writing checks to people.” 

Then she said Trump’s campaign itself is proof of his charity. “The fact is, that the idea that somebody who has made such a tremendous sacrifice to run for president ― basically, a huge sacrifice ― didn’t need the money, didn’t need the fame, didn’t need the power, didn’t need the status. And you’ve got a lot of deals that didn’t get done, I’m sure, in the Trump Corporation because the guy at the top is running for president,” she said.

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Talking of Kellyanne, now she's saying that the presidential campaign is a charitable endeavor. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kellyanne-conway-trump-charity_us_5820dbc0e4b0aac62486312b?section=politics

CNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell and Andrew Ross Sorkin asked Conway about the work of Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold, who called more than 420 charities with a ties to the GOP presidential nominee ― and found only one gift of less than $10,000 that Trump had given between 2008 and spring 2016.

Conway replied that it simply wasn’t true. “He’s a very generous man, I’ve seen him write checks,” she said. “I’ve been there when he’s writing checks to people.” 

Then she said Trump’s campaign itself is proof of his charity. “The fact is, that the idea that somebody who has made such a tremendous sacrifice to run for president ― basically, a huge sacrifice ― didn’t need the money, didn’t need the fame, didn’t need the power, didn’t need the status. And you’ve got a lot of deals that didn’t get done, I’m sure, in the Trump Corporation because the guy at the top is running for president,” she said.

Wow, this is one charity I wish he would have ignored. The U.S. would be so much better without his "sacrifice".

Glimpses of Ivanka (in college?  sometimes she's blond, sometimes she's brunette)

Kinda feel bad for all those super rich kids.  Kinda.

14 minutes ago, AuntK said:

What an ASSHOLE!

Damn right.  That's basically why I refuse to be friends with these asswipe Bigoted See 'N Say supporters.  I'm just done with trying to be nice to these sacks of shit and their Screaming Carrot Demon idiot dumbfuck candidate. 

(Maybe after the election I'll stop swearing so goddamn much).

9 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Damn right.  That's basically why I refuse to be friends with these asswipe Bigoted See 'N Say supporters.  I'm just done with trying to be nice to these sacks of shit and their Screaming Carrot Demon idiot dumbfuck candidate. 

(Maybe after the election I'll stop swearing so goddamn much).

You and me BOTH.  But for right now --- FUCK 'EM!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived