IGNORED

Dilldereal 18

SpoonfulOSugar

2 minutes ago, JMO said:

I admit that I haven't been keeping up with the Jillards.  Are they permanently moving back from CA? Have they said one way or another?  It's been a year since they went down, right?

And I found the promo video for CO.  There's an edited clip about trying for another baby. 

according to Mrs Dillard aka Jill - they are here through the fall - the fall could be in time for Jinger's wedding in October.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/31/2016 at 7:33 PM, actuallyjessica said:

I could see Jinger going for something Italian sounding but very on trend: Arabella.

I love this name. If I was going to do a theme with baby names (that wasn't English royalty or Harry Potter themed), I'd probably go with all As. I might be biased because I'M an A, but there are so many good names with that letter...

Arabella, Alexander, Arianna, Albus...

I slipped into Harry Potter mode for a sec. 

Sorry :pb_lol:

In a recent pic Derrick looks like he's got a man-bun or a ponytail. At least he looks somewhat presentable and a lil less scary.

Pregnancy in the next year huh? Guess that gives us an idea of how long they'll be stateside because Zika?  

The cynical part of me really thinks that they intend to try and get pregnant while they're in the states. Then, Oopsie! We can't go back! Daddy, can we have a house and a job?

23 hours ago, princessmahina said:

I love this name. If I was going to do a theme with baby names (that wasn't English royalty or Harry Potter themed), I'd probably go with all As. I might be biased because I'M an A, but there are so many good names with that letter...

Arabella, Alexander, Arianna, Albus...

I slipped into Harry Potter mode for a sec. 

Sorry :pb_lol:

Arabella is a pretty name. Reminds me of the Kennedy's stillborn daughter though.

5 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

HE HAS A MAN BUN!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, BEWARE OF HIPSTER-JESUS!!!! :pb_lol:

I wonder how much it kills Jill to not be in charge of cutting and styling his hair

16 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I wonder how much it kills Jill to not be in charge of cutting and styling his hair

Well. Some girls do think of Jesus as their bridegroom...

5 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

HE HAS A MAN BUN!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, BEWARE OF HIPSTER-JESUS!!!! :pb_lol:

The man bun needs to die a fire death into the pits of hell where it belongs.  

Worst. Trend. EVER!!!

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

The man bun needs to die a fire death into the pits of hell where it belongs.  

Worst. Trend. EVER!!!

I hate it, but after seeing Derick's hair lately i even like it on him

17 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I hate it, but after seeing Derick's hair lately i even like it on him

Anything that saves him from Jilly's assault by haircut.

So the Daily Mail (please pause for obligatory eyeroll :roll:) is reporting that Jill might be pregnant based on Derick's twitter photo from yesterday.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 7.11.05 PM.png

However, the only worthwhile part of the article is the caption it gives the photo: Back in black (and very loud pattern pants). Now THAT would be a news story. I WANT JILL TO START WEARING HAREM PANTS.

Again with the skirt waistband up under the boobs! She's hiding something, I say!!

1 hour ago, withaj said:

So the Daily Mail (please pause for obligatory eyeroll :roll:) is reporting that Jill might be pregnant based on Derick's twitter photo from yesterday.

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 7.11.05 PM.png

However, the only worthwhile part of the article is the caption it gives the photo: Back in black (and very loud pattern pants). Now THAT would be a news story. I WANT JILL TO START WEARING HAREM PANTS.

I think that is a dress. 

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I think that's a skirt, and the way she's standing makes it look like pants.

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I think that is a dress. 

I know -- the DM is just known for wildly inaccurate captions. I thought it was funny they thought they were pants.

I'm not sure she is pregnant, a dress cut like that would make anyone look pregnant. It's a badly cut, fugly dress.

Maybe she is trying to copy the local ladies. They don't have fashion sense and Jill is a pleaser.

i predict the name piper for the next baby

Jill remained heavier after Israel so it's hard to tell with her.  But I assume she'll be pregnant soon enough anyways now that she's back in the states. 

I think she's just wearing a supremely unflattering dress and combined with the little stomach she retained after Izzy, it makes her look pregnant. 

Or maybe she really is pregnant. I guess we'll find out a strategic time for the Duggars.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived