IGNORED

Dilldereal 18

SpoonfulOSugar

8 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

Or maybe not everyone wants to wear fancy Americanized clothing? :)

What is even Americanized clothing? :pb_lol:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I think they will stick to a theme of super special biblical names for sure. Selah will be the first daughter I'm sure.

I completely agree. They did say they liked Selah. But if they ever hVe a second girl, I'm guessing Nazarene. Canaan for a second boy is my guess. And the middle names will probably be family names. 

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I completely agree. They did say they liked Selah. But if they ever hVe a second girl, I'm guessing Nazarene. Canaan for a second boy is my guess. And the middle names will probably be family names. 

Nazarene? Yikes. I hope if they're going for Biblical names, they go for something nice and...normal. Eve, Mary, Martha, Esther and so on.

3 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Nazarene? Yikes. I hope if they're going for Biblical names, they go for something nice and...normal. Eve, Mary, Martha, Esther and so on.

Naaa too normal don't match good with Spurgeon... :content::56247958035f1_32(18):

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can see Nazarene and Spurgeon 22 years from now sitting in some dive bar in LA going, "goddamn, our parents were crazy" before simultaneously taking another swig of their Scotch and sodas.

7 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Naaa too normal don't match good with Spurgeon... :content::56247958035f1_32(18):

It would go well with the other cousins- Mackynzie, Meredith, Marcus, and Michael. Then Jessa and Bin would be the only ones with bizzarely named babies. 

(We can only hope)

I'm thinking Jill and Jessa are trying to one up one another with bizarre fundie names. They will just get worse with each child until one is named Heistheway.

;-)

40 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I think it's something like this............

tss.png

Did they ever say why they named Israel what they did?  Was it after the place?  Because if they just want a theme of biblical leaders, then there's Abraham, Moses, Peter (and I started typing Joshua before I remembered Joshgate lol), Deborah, Miriam.....

Or maybe they want names that include God's name, so Emmanuel, Elijah, etc.

For place names, about the only normal one I can come up with off the top of my head has already been said: Bethany.

Well, in the spirit of "Heistheway"

how about "womantakeninsin"

"lethewhoiswithoutsincastthefirststone"

"jesuswept" (my own personal favorite, if Izzy has a brother it could be pronounced "hey-suess)

"Itisfinished" (for that oh so special last child)

or, Jim Bob's favorite "Dothisinremembranceofme" (I'm not saying do what)

The list is endless "Ishallfearnoevil"....

Think they came back to the US to get pregnant and get through the first trimester, planning to return to Central America once Jill's Zika risk is lower (later in the pregnancy)?

56 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Over priced shit made in a 3rd world country. Mostly what I was thinking were designer clothes, clothing with their brand name all over it.  Like Pink, Juicy (is Juicy still a thing?)Nike, Trump! :my_biggrin:

1 hour ago, silvia said:

Think they came back to the US to get pregnant and get through the first trimester, planning to return to Central America once Jill's Zika risk is lower (later in the pregnancy)?

I'm pregnant now and can honestly say that Doctors aren't sure how Zika actually affects the different stages of pregnancy. I'm guessing the worst affects would occur in the first trimester when most major systems are forming. But there's no guarantee the other two trimesters are necessarily safe - there's still systems maturing.

Is just me or also someonelse think that could be a duggar announcement in the next day to cover the Bates one about Brooklyn? :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Is just me or also someonelse think that could be a duggar announcement in the next day to cover the Bates one about Brooklyn? :giggle:

well considering the new season starts in what less than 2 weeks - I predict - one week - Tops 

2 hours ago, meee said:

Did they ever say why they named Israel what they did?  Was it after the place?  Because if they just want a theme of biblical leaders, then there's Abraham, Moses, Peter (and I started typing Joshua before I remembered Joshgate lol), Deborah, Miriam.....

It's because they're Christian Zionists. I hope they'll name their second kid after one of their millions of other political stances, e.g. baby Brexit Dillard.

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

What is the Bates' announcement about Brooklyn?

It's because they're Christian Zionists. I hope they'll name their second kid after one of their millions of other political stances, e.g. baby Brexit Dillard.

THANK YOU. Many of these evangelical Christians support Israel not because they think that Jews deserve their homeland yadda yadda yadda, but because they believe that the Jewish state is a prerequisite for the return of Christ and the end of world and all of that shit. That's where Israel's name comes from, it's why they appropriate things like the Star of David (the girls wear them as necklaces) and the menorah (Josh and Anna had one in their home). It's not because it's a biblical place name, although that's part of it, or because they traveled there and were inspired, and none of this AT ALL is because they appreciate Jewish culture and history. It's because the Jews play a vital role in the end of times that fundies are so obsessed with.

I find this very annoying and seriously offensive to Jewish people.

They get home and immediately post a forward facing carseat pic.. lol when do they learn?? And Derick's jaw is still looking so off-center.  I've really never seen anything like that. The picture cuts off right down the middle of his face, so you should only be able to see one of his front teeth.. it's like someone took his jaw and twisted it. 

IMG_9739.jpg

6 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Well, in the spirit of "Heistheway"

how about "womantakeninsin"

"lethewhoiswithoutsincastthefirststone"

"jesuswept" (my own personal favorite, if Izzy has a brother it could be pronounced "hey-suess)

"Itisfinished" (for that oh so special last child)

or, Jim Bob's favorite "Dothisinremembranceofme" (I'm not saying do what)

The list is endless "Ishallfearnoevil"....

Im dying at Jesuswept  hahaha

They would never name a child "itisfinished" because they never want their last child to be their last. 

I bet if someone interviewed JB and Michelle, they would still say they are hoping for another blessing.

7 hours ago, meee said:

Or maybe they want names that include God's name, so Emmanuel, Elijah, etc.

For place names, about the only normal one I can come up with off the top of my head has already been said: Bethany.

That's it! The next boy will be Elijah James.

38 minutes ago, hollywood said:

Too normal sounding.

I'd be so pissed if my name was Israel (or Spurgeon) and my siblings got normal names like Elijah.

5 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

I'd be so pissed if my name was Israel (or Spurgeon) and my siblings got normal names like Elijah.

heistheway. That is the only thing that makes me feel better about spurgeon.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived