IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

Who has time to make their kids a healthy breakfast when they've got hand-lettering to do, strawberries to dip, and poop to talk about on the internet? Y'all are being too hard on Sierra!

:pb_lol:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a while, all my son would eat for breakfast was a nutrigrain bar. He goes in waves though. I feel bad because practically everything he gets has jam on it - french toast sticks, waffles, toast. I wish he would eat sunflower or almond butter but no luck yet. Thankfully he'll also eat eggs, fruit, and yogurt some mornings.

Either her kid is a gigantic 1 year old, the brand diapers she uses have tiny size 6's, or her kid is in diapers way too big for her.

I said it once and I will say it again,  Sierra was acting out with that horribly ugly dress.  She was likely miffed she didn't get to plan this wedding so she went to used furniture store,  tore the upholstery off of an antique settee and wore to the wedding.  A few days before she elaborately announced on her IG, that she was selling her party planning stuff which was her way of making it look like she wasn't overlooked as the wedding planner, but instead retired from the job. 

It came off as pathetic to me and her dress screams desperation, look at me, I win the prize for the worst dressed wedding guest.  Yes,  I know that is harsh, but I just can't with this chick

I honestly don't think there is much to the Lawson story.  For all we know he was interested in Joy.  I don't think we will see a Bates/Duggar wedding.  I think that Gil and JB have too much ego between them to let that happen.  Who would run the show?    Perhaps with one of the younger kids, but I don't think anything will happen between the older half.  I mean, For the duggars,  Joy is is for girls for a while.  And the boys are duds, for the most part.  Joe is not bad looking and seems to have a sweetness to him, so maybe he could catch the eye of Carlin Bates, but Tori is spoken for. 

6 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

For a while, all my son would eat for breakfast was a nutrigrain bar. He goes in waves though. I feel bad because practically everything he gets has jam on it - french toast sticks, waffles, toast. I wish he would eat sunflower or almond butter but no luck yet. Thankfully he'll also eat eggs, fruit, and yogurt some mornings.

Either her kid is a gigantic 1 year old, the brand diapers she uses have tiny size 6's, or her kid is in diapers way too big for her.

My 3 year old will only eat Eggo pancakes, a cereal bar, unhealthy cereal, or bacon for breakfast. I would give anything for him to eat an egg!

I was wondering about the size 6 too...because said 3 year old just went into size 6. (we're about to start potty training again :my_shy:)

I'd say the post Sierra made on her instagram that she won't be a wedding planner anymore but just a coordinator was a mixture of frustration because she didn't get to do Jinger's wedding and burnout because she has 5 little children at home and probably a 6th on the way.

On 11/19/2016 at 0:39 AM, trustworthy said:

Does she still have the tattoo or did she have to remove it?

None of you can live a minute longer until you've read this:

http://dojosdesigns.blogspot.com/2016/10/case-of-poo-tastic-monday.html

As far as I know she still has it, probably has to be super ashamed of it but paying for tattoo removal wouldn't be very thrifty either.

14 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I just got to meet my coworker's adorable 8-month-old baby daughter. She is huge for age and wears a size 6 diaper herself. I think she weighs about 28 pounds. Another coworker was surprised to hear that, because her daughter, age two, wore the same size! Kids sure come in all shapes and sizes.

The way she wrote "Size 6 diaper don't fail me now" sounds like she purposely puts the kid in a bigger diaper to hold more... except that would inevitably leak more... guess she learned that.  

I met a 4 month old who was 26 pounds yesterday and I think size 4 or 5 diaper, so it could also just be her size. Either way I feel bad for the kid whose mom hasn't learned the internet is forever. Even if she's educationally stunted and kept at home to be a SAHD until her prince arrives, her future suitor may be searching the fundie mommy blogs looking for a wife and that's what they'll find.

Mommy bloggers, stop embarrassing your kids. 

9 hours ago, outtheblue said:

My 3 year old will only eat Eggo pancakes, a cereal bar, unhealthy cereal, or bacon for breakfast. I would give anything for him to eat an egg!

I was wondering about the size 6 too...because said 3 year old just went into size 6. (we're about to start potty training again :my_shy:)

My 3 year old is still in the 5's. We tried 6's but they are still a bit large. I am thankful for that though as I suspect it will be a while before he is potty trained. He still has zero interest and doesn't understand it at all.

56 minutes ago, Casserole said:

The way she wrote "Size 6 diaper don't fail me now" sounds like she purposely puts the kid in a bigger diaper to hold more... except that would inevitably leak more... guess she learned that.  

I met a 4 month old who was 26 pounds yesterday and I think size 4 or 5 diaper, so it could also just be her size. Either way I feel bad for the kid whose mom hasn't learned the internet is forever. Even if she's educationally stunted and kept at home to be a SAHD until her prince arrives, her future suitor may be searching the fundie mommy blogs looking for a wife and that's what they'll find.

Mommy bloggers, stop embarrassing your kids. 

A 26 pound 4 month old??! I hope their doctor is a bit concerned about this. Unless the child was 13 pounds at birth or something. Because that just doesn't sound right.

Just looked at my kid's stats for the heck of it. He weighed 25 pounds at 15 months old and that was the 80th percentile. So that's already on the larger side for a boy who is over 1 year old. I cannot imagine a 4 month old that size.

I'm wondering if people are reading the sizing on the diaper packages properly and really know when it's time to move up a size.  My grandkids have never been in larger than a size 4.  Although in the beginning I practically had to stand on my head to convince daughter newborns were history with the first kid.

Even though the weight is more of a guideline since some kids may be taller/thinner or whatever,  they've been pretty accurate for us. I just looked and our Size 5's from Costco say 27+ pounds. Our son is around 32 pounds or so. Size 6 says over 35 pounds. 

We have always moved up a size if they started seeming too tight (well, more like when I noticed I had the tabs pretty far apart.) Or if he started leaking at night. In my experience...too small = leaks and too big = leaks.

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

A 26 pound 4 month old??! I hope their doctor is a bit concerned about this. Unless the child was 13 pounds at birth or something. Because that just doesn't sound right.

Just looked at my kid's stats for the heck of it. He weighed 25 pounds at 15 months old and that was the 80th percentile. So that's already on the larger side for a boy who is over 1 year old. I cannot imagine a 4 month old that size.

Yep. He's not even chunky, other than cute chubby cheeks, just a REALLY long baby with weight evenly distributed.  The parents aren't that tall (both under 6 feet) so it's a bit odd, but she said pediatrician wasn't worried. Personally, I'd probably check his growth hormone levels but I'm not the mother or pediatrician. 

My 3 year old nephew is about 30 pounds so it is crazy how big the 4 month old is. 

If Sierra is having wicked morning sickness that would explain both her ability to only make pop tarts for breakfast and her being so upset with a bad poo diaper that she felt the need to blog about it. With 5 little kids there is no way that this was her first blow out.  Why would this one warrant a post?

57 minutes ago, JMO said:

If Sierra is having wicked morning sickness that would explain both her ability to only make pop tarts for breakfast and her being so upset with a bad poo diaper that she felt the need to blog about it. With 5 little kids there is no way that this was her first blow out.  Why would this one warrant a post?

because she must tell us heathens that her army is not trained yet 

that or she is pregnant and forgot about the other blow ups - or doesn't have the strength to tell us about the other ones 

:D

10 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I'd say the post Sierra made on her instagram that she won't be a wedding planner anymore but just a coordinator was a mixture of frustration because she didn't get to do Jinger's wedding and burnout because she has 5 little children at home and probably a 6th on the way.

can't she just tell  us of her frustration - i would like to hear how they duggars ran her over the bus and took the dirty diaper with them 

22 hours ago, calimojo said:

I said it once and I will say it again,  Sierra was acting out with that horribly ugly dress.  She was likely miffed she didn't get to plan this wedding so she went to used furniture store,  tore the upholstery off of an antique settee and wore to the wedding.  A few days before she elaborately announced on her IG, that she was selling her party planning stuff which was her way of making it look like she wasn't overlooked as the wedding planner, but instead retired from the job. 

It came off as pathetic to me and her dress screams desperation, look at me, I win the prize for the worst dressed wedding guest.  Yes,  I know that is harsh, but I just can't with this chick

I just went to her instagram page and I saw that she sold 500 sq ft of wedding planning stuff...and I saw however the dress that needs a name.  Can we call it Elsie - Elsie seems to have made her appearance to vote...and then at the wedding.   Isn't event planning the same as coordination of a wedding... 

That dress is just an Elsie.  I love your reference that she took the upholstery off an an antique settee - she wanted the attention because she was the spurned one :D 

I squeezed my 3 year old in size 5 diapers until he finally potty trained. I bet Sierra could get away with size 5 diapers. Doesn't she know that the smaller the size, the more diapers come in a pack for the same price? That's not very thrifty for her. 

I think she's hinting at expecting number 6 here. Wouldn't surprise me given her usual spacing and the flowy clothes she's been wearing lately. I'm not sure why she's playing coy though.

18 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

I think she's hinting at expecting number 6 here. Wouldn't surprise me given her usual spacing and the flowy clothes she's been wearing lately. I'm not sure why she's playing coy though.

Yeah that does seem to be what she's hinting at. Oh god. Please no. 

The more I see the dress, the less I hate it. Though I will always hate the extra fabric/slip/whatever. Yuck.

12 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

The more I see the dress, the less I hate it. Though I will always hate the extra fabric/slip/whatever. Yuck.

I think the dress would be fine without the slip. I also think that the slip clings to the dress and it makes the dress look wonky at times. She's got static cling going on in a couple pics I've seen. 

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I think the dress is fine casually with her hair down and boots. Cute, even. When she tried to dress it up for the wedding is where it all went horribly wrong for me. And that slip, of course. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the dress would be fine without the slip. I also think that the slip clings to the dress and it makes the dress look wonky at times. She's got static cling going on in a couple pics I've seen. 

and with a belt.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived