IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

1 hour ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Her issue is this:

Too many kids and probably cheap greasy meals, and these girls need makeup lessons. They cake on the foundation and the harsh eye liner and it makes their skin look old. Jinger will look like tanned leather in 5 more years if she keeps up the spray tan. She already looks like a pack a day Jersey City mom with the hair and the eye liner. Jill's skin looks like it's tree bark half the time because of too much liquid and powder foundation. Jessa wears too much too but hers blends better. And poor Anna. Her one eye looks bigger than the other because of the eye liner. 

Maybe Gothardites should declare eye liner a sin.

I don't have kids, but I feel like if I had 5 to watch after under 5 years of age and walked into my kitchen to find this I'd bawl my eyes out. 

I wasn't rolling my eyes at the baby pic (super cute). I was rolling my eyes at her reply about being a Christian and not a fundie. She sounds smug as fuck.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2016 at 4:27 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wasn't rolling my eyes at the baby pic (super cute). I was rolling my eyes at her reply about being a Christian and not a fundie. She sounds smug as fuck.

She did spend a lot of time with Jessa, perhaps the smugness is catching 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

She did spend a lot of time with Jessa, perhaps the smugness is catching 

Honestly, I've found that smugness is becoming common with the fundies who have an online presence. 

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Honestly, I've found that smugness is becoming common with the fundies who have an online presence. 

Agreed! They are brimming with holiness and superiority. 

On October 21, 2016 at 2:49 PM, eveandadam said:

I have to agree: Jill does seem to have the wrong foundation or make-up or whatever because her skin looks dry and, sorry to say that,  wrinkley (from dryness not from aging). Joy is heading the same way

the only make-up I like more or less is how Jana and Jessa are doing.

But the girls definitely need counseling from a stylist or make-up artist

YouTube is a great resource for makeup. I've been learning to do makeup myself through tutorials and research. 

Not sure about YouTube but they must watch some tutorials because how else would they know how to do winged eyeliner? Or keep up with the latest modest trends? Or blend? 

Looks like Sierra may have worked on this wedding on her Instagram.  If so, it looks a lot classier than any Duggar affair. So she's capable of putting together something nicer than a parking lot reception.

4 hours ago, Arix said:

Wait, does that Bride have bare shoulders?

I thought the same.

Do you think she would do a gay wedding if enough money is offered?

1 hour ago, eveandadam said:

I thought the same.

Do you think she would do a gay wedding if enough money is offered?

Interesting!  But I think I'd have to say no, because Jesus is more important than money, and besides, God will provide. Sierra seems too much into Diggarism to compromise that much. 

It looks like they had a sit down dinner :o Wow! Much different than parking lot ice cream! 

Maybe Sierra can actually do a decent job if given money and/or a bride and groom with taste.

12 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Maybe Sierra can actually do a decent job if given money and/or a bride and groom with taste.

Yeah, and without TLC trying to create some fake drama such as leaving the freezer door open. I personally wouldn't hire her to be my wedding planner, but from what I've seen, I think she's capable of doing a decent enough job under the right circumstances (i.e. not at a Duggar wedding).

22 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Yeah, and without TLC trying to create some fake drama such as leaving the freezer door open. I personally wouldn't hire her to be my wedding planner, but from what I've seen, I think she's capable of doing a decent enough job under the right circumstances (i.e. not at a Duggar wedding).

I wouldn't hire her either but maybe if a couple has money and  is not under a restriction on what they are allowed to do she has done better ideas. 

A Sierra-catered affair that doesn't look like utter shit? I'm impressed. I didn't think she had it in her.

The barn wedding looks very nice. I wonder how much that cost. Surely a Duggar girl could have her wedding there, if they wanted a sit-down dinner.

It's nice to see that Sierra isn't as incapable as TLC would want us to think but I'm still not sure I would trust her with something as important as a wedding. 

I wonder if Sierra has either fallen out of favor with the Duggars, or she herself is distancing from them.  She hasn't been on this season, and if she really is serious about growing a business as an event planner,  hanging with the Duggars may have hurt her business, especially after the Parking Lot receptions, Terrible food choices and the ridiculous painted flamingos.  

I can't stand her on the show.  But if she is moving on from them, then good for her.  Or perhaps the show is on such a shoe string budget, due to lack of sponsors, they couldn't afford Sierra as a semi-regular guest and Jeremy on the same season.  Hopefully seeing that her friendship with them is not essential if Money is involved, will be enough for Sierra to see that the Duggars are idiots

15 hours ago, calimojo said:

I can't stand her on the show.  But if she is moving on from them, then good for her.  Or perhaps the show is on such a shoe string budget, due to lack of sponsors, they couldn't afford Sierra as a semi-regular guest and Jeremy on the same season.  Hopefully seeing that her friendship with them is not essential if Money is involved, will be enough for Sierra to see that the Duggars are idiots

i am in the camp - they wanted new people like the tacos for life cameos and Jeremy and Jeremy must cost more money (blech) than Sierra. 

maybe we will see her next season...

Money is essential in Fundies lives and that includes Sierra 

whether she sees they are idiots I doubt - she claims much serious things "army" "soldiers" 

i like sierra. she has crazy eyes, but she's bubbly and very energetic. i'm sure that aspect is tiring for some, at times, but she seems fun and normal for a ~fundie.

on thoughts though, maybe she's not actually a fundamentalist, or as conservative as she once was (right after marriage)
do we know where she stands on gay marriage? i don't follow her closely... of course she is pro life, but plenty of people  regardless of religious affiliation, so i don't believe that should be a deciding factor alone. she has a bunch of kids and is clearly very fertile... but no new blessing announced yet, right? how old is her youngest?

either way, fundie or not fundie, she is who she is an i think she seems like a big ball of wholesome fun.

1 hour ago, actuallyjessica said:

i like sierra. she has crazy eyes, but she's bubbly and very energetic. i'm sure that aspect is tiring for some, at times, but she seems fun and normal for a ~fundie.

on thoughts though, maybe she's not actually a fundamentalist, or as conservative as she once was (right after marriage)
do we know where she stands on gay marriage? i don't follow her closely... of course she is pro life, but plenty of people  regardless of religious affiliation, so i don't believe that should be a deciding factor alone. she has a bunch of kids and is clearly very fertile... but no new blessing announced yet, right? how old is her youngest?

either way, fundie or not fundie, she is who she is an i think she seems like a big ball of wholesome fun.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Sierra kinda-sorta likeable at times.

I hate to admit it, but I feel like I would be able to be "fun" friends with her - you know the friends who you like to spend time with, like, and enjoy their company but you don't discuss politics or anything of that nature with.

Same with Kristen (?) the tacos 4 life girl. They both seem a lot more tolerable to me than the Duggars and Bates. 

However, I don't know the extent of the nasty beliefs she may or may not share with the Duggars.. that may change things

On 10/23/2016 at 0:11 AM, justmy2cents said:

Looks like Sierra may have worked on this wedding on her Instagram.  If so, it looks a lot classier than any Duggar affair. So she's capable of putting together something nicer than a parking lot reception.

I'm sure it's a million times easier to plan a wedding reception for 100 compared to a wedding reception for 1000.

But the Duggars would never do a sweet little wedding of 100 guests. Too bad. 

I also want to add... I've never really blamed Sierra for the parking lot Duggars weddings. Unfortunately the Duggars refuse to pare down their guest lists and invite every person they've ever met to the weddings of their daughters. But they do this on a small budget. I personally think it comes off as very gift grabby to have an ENORMOUS registry and invite everyone you ever shook hands with to your cheap parking lot wedding. My guess is that (not even including talc paychecks) they receive more money in gifts than what they paid for their wedding. And  wouldn't be shocked if they kept that in mind when inviting 1200 people.

So I basically think Sierra did the best she could with the cheapskate Duggars budget and short engagement.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived