IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

My babies usually wear a size larger than recommended because they seem to gain all their weight in their legs so when i use an appropriate size the diaper digs into their poor thighs. Its the same problem with onesies, they usually grow out of the leg holes before anything else.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems very likely that Sierra is pregnant again.

And if she is...those two really need to get a new hobby.

26 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

It seems very likely that Sierra is pregnant again.

And if she is...those two really need to get a new hobby.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cutesy announcement in the future. 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cutesy announcement in the future. 

Will the plastic flamingoes rise out of their retirement like gaudily painted phoenixes? Only time will tell! :pb_lol: :popcorn2:

Did anyone see Sierra's newest Instagram post? It looks like her doctor told her she had miscarried her first kid (Khai) and then two months later it turned out she hadn't actually miscarried. Am I reading that correctly? If so, how is that even possible? Might have something to do with her/them going completely of the deep end.

I read her post and had the exact same question!

I'm quite sure that she is lying or at least bending the truth to show off how holy she is; "look - god did a miracle in our life"

"Well I can't call you Sierra anymore," he responded. "Wait, what?" I said as I was scrubbing shampoo out of my hair. "I can't call you Sierra anymore. From now on, I'm going to have to call you Momma."

Uhh... Gotta get started early on ensuring the lady has no identity outside of being a broodmare, I guess?

@JillyOI took it to mean that she had some bleeding in the beginning. There might have been a blood clot in her uterus and an ultrasound wouldn't be able to determine if the gestational sac was still there or not, that cleared up later to reveal a healthy pregnancy. She's definitely being dramatic.

so the tech can see a scar - where ? in her uterus - is that possible? 

she is one dramatic storyteller though - maybe this is what Michelle was like before she became precious 

i can't see her writing something like this 

Though it's rare, it's not unheard of to be told you're miscarrying, and then turn around and go on with a healthy pregnancy.  I was on a loss support group after my miscarriage, and anytime anyone started bleeding there would be several stories of "it might not be a miscarriage, here's my story"-posts.  There's a LOT of reasons why a woman might bleed early on, miscarriage just being one of them.

I know I'm projecting, but that's all I could have hoped for several years ago, so though there's plenty about Sierra to snark on, I won't snark on a lady who was told she was miscarrying a wanted pregnancy, and then relieved to learn she wasn't after all. 

^ I do think she's preparing online peeps for a probable pregnancy announcement soon with her "We get a lot of grief for how many kiddos we have, and that's okay. Some people might never understand that my love for kids started about 20 years ago."

3 minutes ago, nst said:

so the tech can see a scar - where ? in her uterus - is that possible? 

she is one dramatic storyteller though - maybe this is what Michelle was like before she became precious 

i can't see her writing something like this 

No, she wouldn't write about it, instead she'd film her loss: before, during, and after.

(though tbh, I wasn't as offended by the episode as some seemed to be).

1 minute ago, Fun Undies said:

^ I do think she's preparing online peeps for a probable pregnancy announcement soon with her "We get a lot of grief for how many kiddos we have, and that's okay. Some people might never understand that my love for kids started about 20 years ago."

why prepare when this is what she wants.   If she wants it and can have it - good on her 

where it gets crazy is when she talks about soldiers and complains (blogs) about it all being too much 

contradictions and we know she is different with her beliefs - the beliefs of wanting children is fine...but how she goes about talking about them and who she interacts with is a different story 

jmo

3 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

"

No, she wouldn't write about it, instead she'd film her loss: before, during, and after.

(though tbh, I wasn't as offended by the episode as some seemed to be).

are you talking about Michelle in bed after losing the last one?

no one needed to see that imo 

41 minutes ago, nst said:

why prepare when this is what she wants.   If she wants it and can have it - good on her 

where it gets crazy is when she talks about soldiers and complains (blogs) about it all being too much 

contradictions and we know she is different with her beliefs - the beliefs of wanting children is fine...but how she goes about talking about them and who she interacts with is a different story 

jmo

are you talking about Michelle in bed after losing the last one?

no one needed to see that imo 

Fair enough ~ I was just referring to having a child, not what fundies end up doing with them ;]  I guess I always hope that maybe they'll have to cave/relax a bit on how they raise their children the more they get . . . but I'm realistic and understand that more than likely, they'll just go with harsher and harsher discipline to keep them in line *shudder*

Maybe my memory is faulty (it has been a few years), but I don't remember her lying in bed right after.  I remember some words on screen, with a flyover shot of the house talking about when Michelle miscarried.  And then afterwards, I remember her in her room, talking about how much Jubilee looked like a Duggar.  But I was under the impression this was a few days later? 

Wasn't there a death certificate issues, and several of the kidults where there as witnesses??  I want to say I remember Joy being there, and thinking she was too young to see that . . . But again, maybe I'm remembering things wrong . . .

6 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

Fair enough ~ I was just referring to having a child, not what fundies end up doing with them ;]  I guess I always hope that maybe they'll have to cave/relax a bit on how they raise their children the more they get . . . but I'm realistic and understand that more than likely, they'll just go with harsher and harsher discipline to keep them in line *shudder*

Maybe my memory is faulty (it has been a few years), but I don't remember her lying in bed right after.  I remember some words on screen, with a flyover shot of the house talking about when Michelle miscarried.  And then afterwards, I remember her in her room, talking about how much Jubilee looked like a Duggar.  But I was under the impression this was a few days later? 

Wasn't there a death certificate issues, and several of the kidults where there as witnesses??  I want to say I remember Joy being there, and thinking she was too young to see that . . . But again, maybe I'm remembering things wrong . . .

see I thought they said it took 4 days for her to lose the baby and they showed Michelle flowery in bed....

i don't at all even like this topic so I am bowing out from this 

and with regards to Sierra - if truly is a humper and nothing more - the J slaves must have to help her?

Just now, nst said:

see I thought they said it took 4 days for her to lose the baby and they showed Michelle flowery in bed....

i don't at all even like this topic so I am bowing out from this 

and with regards to Sierra - if truly is a humper and nothing more - the J slaves must have to help her?

I'm sorry, I certainly never intended to make you uncomfortable :/

And sorry, are you saying the kidults will be helping Sierra with any pregnancies?  Just want to make sure I understand and am fallowing correctly :]

2 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

And sorry, are you saying the kidults will be helping Sierra with any pregnancies?  Just want to make sure I understand and am fallowing correctly :]

I am sure Sierra is following the lead of all her other friends and probably expects people  to help her--- I could be wrong....

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Uhh... Gotta get started early on ensuring the lady has no identity outside of being a broodmare, I guess?

That's the exact same thing I thought. Oh my god that nearly made me choke on my toast. I have to stop eating while I scroll! :P 

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

When I read that it reminds me of Josh telling Anna she was on the mommy team or whatever. For as much as these fundies love having babies, talking about babies, and talking about making babies, they sure skirt around saying "pregnant" as much as possible. It's so bizarre. 

Lolz I feel like that Instagram was a passive aggressive warning that she's about to make a pregnancy announcement and won't hear a WORD from her online haters about it. Haha I don't think it'll work Sierra but nice try. 

Ps @princessmahina so glad I wasn't the only one who liked the dress, slip and all ;) 

1 hour ago, jacduggar said:

When I read that it reminds me of Josh telling Anna she was on the mommy team or whatever. For as much as these fundies love having babies, talking about babies, and talking about making babies, they sure skirt around saying "pregnant" as much as possible. It's so bizarre. 

Obviously this is just speculation, but they're huge fans of saying that a person is a person at the very moment of conception, which makes you a mommy immediately, so maybe this is why they choose that kind of language? (Definitely not trying to start any debate about this, just noticed that even with my non-fundie pregnant friends, the ones who believe that tend to call themselves and others mommy pretty much right off the bat, while the ones who don't generally tell me they're pregnant, not a mommy quite yet.)

I'm really weirded out by couples who refer to themselves as "momma or daddy" I have some cousins that do this. Sure when I'm talking to my kids I'll say "go ask your dad" but I never look at him and call him Dad. 

37 minutes ago, kupcake said:

Obviously this is just speculation, but they're huge fans of saying that a person is a person at the very moment of conception, which makes you a mommy immediately, so maybe this is why they choose that kind of language? (Definitely not trying to start any debate about this, just noticed that even with my non-fundie pregnant friends, the ones who believe that tend to call themselves and others mommy pretty much right off the bat, while the ones who don't generally tell me they're pregnant, not a mommy quite yet.)

Maybe. I don't like anyone calling me "mom" , "mommy", "momma", or any other variation if I didn't actually give birth to them so the whole thing is just a tad strange to me. I've also noticed they tend to say they are "expecting" vs. saying they are pregnant. Of course that doesn't mean anything. 

I wonder how much of that isn't religious, but also cultural/regional/generational.

My husband's family isn't fundie in the slightest, and yet called my husband a "Dad" before our baby was born.
And also used the term "expecting".  Then again, we both strongly support LGBTQ+, and yet DH couldn't bring himself to say the "sex" of the baby when we found out, and instead used the word "gender".  When asked why, he said he just couldn't imagine using the word "sex" when addressing his family. 

I won't snark on the miscarriage comments she made. But I do wonder if she's working up to another pregnancy announcement. I guess we'll see. I seriously don't know how people can handle that many kids. It's just completely out of my realm of thinking, I guess. On Thanksgiving, my brother and his family were in town. They have 4 kids. I have to admit...after a few hours, I was ready to go back to my moderately quiet house that contains just one child. Ha!

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm really weirded out by couples who refer to themselves as "momma or daddy" I have some cousins that do this. Sure when I'm talking to my kids I'll say "go ask your dad" but I never look at him and call him Dad. 

WORD. So much this. The soccer coach's wife calls him "Daddy" all the time. Not in reference, just what she calls him. I find it creepy.

I find little kids to be utterly exhausting and do not want to return to that part of my life. After Thanksgiving, my nieces and nephews had a sleepover at my Mom's house (I was there too, my kids and husband did not make the trip this year). Five of them, six and under. I retreated to my bedroom at 8:30 because I couldn't deal with it any longer. My Mom loves it. There are little kids in her house all the time.

15 hours ago, nst said:

I am sure Sierra is following the lead of all her other friends and probably expects people  to help her--- I could be wrong....

Of course she expects to help them. But when Jana is going to be married off there will only be the younger Duggar girls left.. although in their world Hannie might be already old enough to be considered a full help.

Are there still any unmarried Query girls left? They could also be a possibility.

I mean noone can expect to keep your kids and household in order all by yourself when you are the one sacrificing your body to produce more and more soldiers for Christ, right?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived