Jump to content
IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries


Recommended Posts

SpoonfulOSugar

Sierra's blog is here.

Sierra is an expert - not just for weddings, but also on spousal relations, race relations, environmental relations, and child relations.

Or something.

Plus, she instagrams!

Last page of the previous thread:

 

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ClaraOswin

    44

  • nst

    40

  • Carm_88

    34

  • season of life

    31

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She went to the Jeremy Vuolo School of Extremely Mild Rebellion.

I'll just leave this right here...

I'm 68, 2 kids, 2 grandkids, and I still don't feel like a grown up. I'm beginning to think it will never happen.

Posted Images

OrchidBlossom

Josh's face still makes me sick, but what makes me especially sick is how many people were commenting about how glad they were to see him and how happy Anna looks.

Sierra definitely had her crazy eyes out in one of the cow pictures.

Edited by OrchidBlossom
  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

notice it's never the older adult girls ie the sisters hanging over Josh when we see pictures 

it's Anna and her hanger on Sierra and her army 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lizzybee

I'm starting to wonder about the volume of time it seems Sierra seems to spend with the Duggars. I mean it really is starting to look like every day. She posts more pictures with them than Jessa does. 

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
princessmahina

So I missed the part about Sierra and BLm (somehow). I get what she's misunderstanding- for whatever reason, she's missing that the point of the movement isn't to say that ONLY black lives matter- it's to say that their lives matter too, something that it seems like people don't often remember. When I first heard about it, I thought the same thing- "well of course black lives matter! All lives matter, duh!" The difference is that I took the time to read about the goals of the organization and try to understand what was going on and to understand why it's so dismissive to just say "all lives matter." 

Sierra has taken no such time and is relying solely on her initial gut instinct, rather than learning and thinking about things (seems to be a common thread with her). If she put half her creative energy into doing good as she does doing flamingo and Duggar shit, she could do a lot of good in the world. 

  • Upvote 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

Part of me is glad they are not hiding Josh because it was dumb we knew he was home but people commenting as if nothing happened is sick. Anna and his sister's may or may not have forgiven him for his cheating and the molestation but that does not take away the pain and suffering he put them through. They may look happy in pictures but they have a long way to go before they can move past it if they can. Sierra does seem to be with the Duggars more than Jessa.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

I do not see him and Anna lasting longer than a few more years they may have another baby or two but it's clear he is gonna stray again and next time he will leave Anna or she will decide enough. He only truely cares about himself and will destroy his family again.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jana814
17 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I do not see him and Anna lasting longer than a few more years they may have another baby or two but it's clear he is gonna stray again and next time he will leave Anna or she will decide enough. He only truely cares about himself and will destroy his family again.

I don't think Josh feels rules apply to him. 

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
38 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I do not see him and Anna lasting longer than a few more years they may have another baby or two but it's clear he is gonna stray again and next time he will leave Anna or she will decide enough. He only truely cares about himself and will destroy his family again.

She didn't leave this time, why would she leave next time? I mean, I would love it if she did. But her whole life is wrapped up in this cult and in being a godly wife. She had support in the form of her brother to leave this time and she still chose to stay, I have to admit I would be mighty surprised if she leaves just because it happens again.

I would NOT be mighty surprised to see him cheat again though. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

  • Upvote 25
Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimalkin
35 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She didn't leave this time, why would she leave next time? I mean, I would love it if she did. But her whole life is wrapped up in this cult and in being a godly wife. She had support in the form of her brother to leave this time and she still chose to stay, I have to admit I would be mighty surprised if she leaves just because it happens again.

I would NOT be mighty surprised to see him cheat again though. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

         I we thinking along these lines. Look what Esther puts up with. These girls were trained to be abused.

  • Upvote 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
seasonsoflife

I have been reading her blog and her writing is horrendous. She tries too hard and the final product is so baroque. I can't stand it. So over the top. Why do these fundies think they are all writers? Why do they all need to have a poorly written blog? 

 

 

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
13 minutes ago, seasonsoflife said:

I have been reading her blog and her writing is horrendous. She tries too hard and the final product is so baroque. I can't stand it. So over the top. Why do these fundies think they are all writers? Why do they all need to have a poorly written blog? 

 

 

Writing is one of the only creative outlets they're allowed, I think. Especially the women.

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
1 hour ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She didn't leave this time, why would she leave next time? I mean, I would love it if she did. But her whole life is wrapped up in this cult and in being a godly wife. She had support in the form of her brother to leave this time and she still chose to stay, I have to admit I would be mighty surprised if she leaves just because it happens again.

I would NOT be mighty surprised to see him cheat again though. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

She may choose to but I believe its Josh who will leave her he won't be able to stay fundie.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
Just now, Glasgowghirl said:

She may choose to but I believe its Josh who will leave her he won't be able to stay fundie.

You think? I sort of feel like his only option is to stay fundie. Fundies are the only people who will believe his "Jesus forgave me so so should you" shtick. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Coconut Flan

Many women don't leave the first time a husband cheats because they want to believe or family convinces them it was a one time slip up and now he's reformed.  He'll apologize, profess his love, and swear it will never happen again.  It's just like an abuser.  Then it will happen again and again.  At some point the women realize they've married a serial cheater.  At that point many leave because they quit believing the lies.

 

  • Upvote 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
55 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Many women don't leave the first time a husband cheats because they want to believe or family convinces them it was a one time slip up and now he's reformed.  He'll apologize, profess his love, and swear it will never happen again.  It's just like an abuser.  Then it will happen again and again.  At some point the women realize they've married a serial cheater.  At that point many leave because they quit believing the lies.

 

That's certainly true. My main concern is Anna has the additional hurdle of the strong anti-divorce sentiment of her cult. But I do hope she leaves. Or at least that she finds some kind of happiness and doesn't end up trapped in a loveless marriage she doesn't want to be in because she believes it is the godly thing.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Coconut Flan

I know a few IFB women who got fed up with the church's stance and their husband's infidelities and left eventually.  It takes some time and realization.  Only time will tell with Anna, but she does have the two sisters in Texas who can probably fill her in on some of the basic info if she asks.

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen
13 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

         I we thinking along these lines. Look what Esther puts up with. These girls were trained to be abused.

You are right, and it is so... I don't have the words for it. Disturbing, violently misogynist, outright wrong on every level. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
HarleyQuinn

I wonder if Sierra knew the Duggars before she married her husband? I picture her trying to court one of the Duggar boys since she seems so obsessed with them.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
OrchidBlossom
16 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if Sierra knew the Duggars before she married her husband? I picture her trying to court one of the Duggar boys since she seems so obsessed with them.

She didn't. She was a rebel with a JOB and a TATTOO before Mark saved her and convicted her that jobs and pants were evil.

  • Upvote 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikedagain?
On 7/15/2016 at 1:22 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

She went to the Jeremy Vuolo School of Extremely Mild Rebellion.

I cannot love this enough!

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jessie E

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

 

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Marissap
11 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

 

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

Personally I think she has assistance via some of the younger duggar girls. They come over and help her do some basic chores and Ta-da!  Of course it would never be disclosed but I highly doubt joy was there only learning how to dip strawberries. I'm sure she brought along some helpers 

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Workingmom

      Workingmom

      So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 0 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI
       
      · 2 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 2 replies
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.