IGNORED

Sierra Jo: Duggar Clone with Hand Dipped Strawberries

SpoonfulOSugar

Sierra's blog is here.

Sierra is an expert - not just for weddings, but also on spousal relations, race relations, environmental relations, and child relations.

Or something.

Plus, she instagrams!

Last page of the previous thread:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh's face still makes me sick, but what makes me especially sick is how many people were commenting about how glad they were to see him and how happy Anna looks.

Sierra definitely had her crazy eyes out in one of the cow pictures.

notice it's never the older adult girls ie the sisters hanging over Josh when we see pictures 

it's Anna and her hanger on Sierra and her army 

I'm starting to wonder about the volume of time it seems Sierra seems to spend with the Duggars. I mean it really is starting to look like every day. She posts more pictures with them than Jessa does. 

So I missed the part about Sierra and BLm (somehow). I get what she's misunderstanding- for whatever reason, she's missing that the point of the movement isn't to say that ONLY black lives matter- it's to say that their lives matter too, something that it seems like people don't often remember. When I first heard about it, I thought the same thing- "well of course black lives matter! All lives matter, duh!" The difference is that I took the time to read about the goals of the organization and try to understand what was going on and to understand why it's so dismissive to just say "all lives matter." 

Sierra has taken no such time and is relying solely on her initial gut instinct, rather than learning and thinking about things (seems to be a common thread with her). If she put half her creative energy into doing good as she does doing flamingo and Duggar shit, she could do a lot of good in the world. 

Part of me is glad they are not hiding Josh because it was dumb we knew he was home but people commenting as if nothing happened is sick. Anna and his sister's may or may not have forgiven him for his cheating and the molestation but that does not take away the pain and suffering he put them through. They may look happy in pictures but they have a long way to go before they can move past it if they can. Sierra does seem to be with the Duggars more than Jessa.

I do not see him and Anna lasting longer than a few more years they may have another baby or two but it's clear he is gonna stray again and next time he will leave Anna or she will decide enough. He only truely cares about himself and will destroy his family again.

17 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I do not see him and Anna lasting longer than a few more years they may have another baby or two but it's clear he is gonna stray again and next time he will leave Anna or she will decide enough. He only truely cares about himself and will destroy his family again.

I don't think Josh feels rules apply to him. 

38 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

She didn't leave this time, why would she leave next time? I mean, I would love it if she did. But her whole life is wrapped up in this cult and in being a godly wife. She had support in the form of her brother to leave this time and she still chose to stay, I have to admit I would be mighty surprised if she leaves just because it happens again.

I would NOT be mighty surprised to see him cheat again though. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

35 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She didn't leave this time, why would she leave next time? I mean, I would love it if she did. But her whole life is wrapped up in this cult and in being a godly wife. She had support in the form of her brother to leave this time and she still chose to stay, I have to admit I would be mighty surprised if she leaves just because it happens again.

I would NOT be mighty surprised to see him cheat again though. Poisonous toadstools don't change their spots.

I we thinking along these lines. Look what Esther puts up with. These girls were trained to be abused.

I have been reading her blog and her writing is horrendous. She tries too hard and the final product is so baroque. I can't stand it. So over the top. Why do these fundies think they are all writers? Why do they all need to have a poorly written blog? 

13 minutes ago, seasonsoflife said:

I have been reading her blog and her writing is horrendous. She tries too hard and the final product is so baroque. I can't stand it. So over the top. Why do these fundies think they are all writers? Why do they all need to have a poorly written blog? 

Writing is one of the only creative outlets they're allowed, I think. Especially the women.

1 hour ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She may choose to but I believe its Josh who will leave her he won't be able to stay fundie.

Just now, Glasgowghirl said:

She may choose to but I believe its Josh who will leave her he won't be able to stay fundie.

You think? I sort of feel like his only option is to stay fundie. Fundies are the only people who will believe his "Jesus forgave me so so should you" shtick. 

Many women don't leave the first time a husband cheats because they want to believe or family convinces them it was a one time slip up and now he's reformed.  He'll apologize, profess his love, and swear it will never happen again.  It's just like an abuser.  Then it will happen again and again.  At some point the women realize they've married a serial cheater.  At that point many leave because they quit believing the lies.

55 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Many women don't leave the first time a husband cheats because they want to believe or family convinces them it was a one time slip up and now he's reformed.  He'll apologize, profess his love, and swear it will never happen again.  It's just like an abuser.  Then it will happen again and again.  At some point the women realize they've married a serial cheater.  At that point many leave because they quit believing the lies.

That's certainly true. My main concern is Anna has the additional hurdle of the strong anti-divorce sentiment of her cult. But I do hope she leaves. Or at least that she finds some kind of happiness and doesn't end up trapped in a loveless marriage she doesn't want to be in because she believes it is the godly thing.

I know a few IFB women who got fed up with the church's stance and their husband's infidelities and left eventually.  It takes some time and realization.  Only time will tell with Anna, but she does have the two sisters in Texas who can probably fill her in on some of the basic info if she asks.

13 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I we thinking along these lines. Look what Esther puts up with. These girls were trained to be abused.

You are right, and it is so... I don't have the words for it. Disturbing, violently misogynist, outright wrong on every level. 

I wonder if Sierra knew the Duggars before she married her husband? I picture her trying to court one of the Duggar boys since she seems so obsessed with them.

16 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if Sierra knew the Duggars before she married her husband? I picture her trying to court one of the Duggar boys since she seems so obsessed with them.

She didn't. She was a rebel with a JOB and a TATTOO before Mark saved her and convicted her that jobs and pants were evil.

4 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She didn't. She was a rebel with a JOB and a TATTOO before Mark saved her and convicted her that jobs and pants were evil.

She went to the Jeremy Vuolo School of Extremely Mild Rebellion.

On 7/15/2016 at 1:22 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

She went to the Jeremy Vuolo School of Extremely Mild Rebellion.

I cannot love this enough!

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

11 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

I have been following Sierra's Instagram page and I can't help but wonder how a woman with so many small children finds the time to do the whole "30 days of bible lettering" thing.  Shouldn't she be busy having a laundry room break down ?? Shouldn't it be almost her time for that??  

Sorry folks, it's a slow day here at work for me lol

Personally I think she has assistance via some of the younger duggar girls. They come over and help her do some basic chores and Ta-da!  Of course it would never be disclosed but I highly doubt joy was there only learning how to dip strawberries. I'm sure she brought along some helpers 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived