IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 21: As many threads as Duggars

samurai_sarah

Based on my experience Arkansas sets the vehicle valuations not the owner. 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevada does the same thing, so even if you say you paid $1 for the car and have the sales receipt to prove it, you will still be charged on the blue book value. The only exception is if you're transferring it to a family member. Other states probably have different rules.

15 hours ago, Iamthe20thDuggarKid said:

I wouldn't read that much into it.  I've seen ddeds for unmarried guys that say "a single man" or something like that.   

When I bought my first house in the early eighties, the term for a never married woman like I was then was spinster. I chuckled at that, since I was pregnant. Sometimes never married men are referred to as bachelors, or at least they used to be.

21 hours ago, paulypepper said:

I'm just curious and would like to hear from one of our legal pros here, why does the warranty deed state twice that she is an unmarried person? :my_huh: Why is that important?

It's a legalese thing to help title abstractors identify exactly who is purchasing or selling the property. 

12 minutes ago, habert said:

y'all see the photo of JD pickles posted yesterday? He looks really good! apologies if it was talked about

Did he lose weight? He looks so much thinner!

10 hours ago, season of life said:

Did he lose weight? He looks so much thinner!

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

He does look like he lost weight.

He really has his eyes on that courtship. lol

Yeah he looks like he slimmed down a lot, and he's wearing nice "young" clothes, and his dead eyes are gone

and he's smiling genuinely!!

Probably courtship related, but we'll see

It's sad I see "fundie weight loss" and think "trying for courtship" but hey, what can you do?

I hope JD is in a relationship. He can go and live in his own house at last( if he still owns it?). He may also be able to help Janna escape somehow. Fingers and toes crossed for both of them.

If JD is courting, I hope he is doing it for the right reasons, that is, he really loves the woman. I hope it isn't a case of JB pressuring him into a courtship because he now has to be the male leader, since Josh is such a screw-up. I remember JD's response to one of the Joshly scandals, that he has always looked up to his big brother, and now he can no longer do this. I haven't thought too much about JD until about the last year or so. I think he has matured into a good man by Fundy standards. He does seem to be hard working by Duggar standards, instead of a "preaching" grifter.

With all that said, when/if he does marry, I hope his getaway car gets the full treatment. With his involvement in trashing the cars of others, he deserves it!

When you want to start another post without any of the "leftover" click the piece of paper looking icon on the right side of the tool bar.  It will empty the box for you.

To delete a quote box, click on it.  You will see and "x" on the top left.  Click that and then hit delete. 

You can practice in a thread in the SOTDT area if you want.  Good luck.

1. Is the countingon tumblr run by TLC? If it is I find their recent posts interesting. The recently posted the JD video we were discussing and a meme about Jana doing more than just taking care of babies.

2. While I was on tumblr I realized that 90% of the Duggars facebook posts have featured some kids I've never seen before. It like four(it could be more of them) kids. They are in the photos of the Duggars singing at the nursery home, at the air show, drawing, etc. One of the kids is non-white. Yesterday they posted a photo of him helping Josiah fix a roof. I'm just wondering who they are.

ETA: I think the answer my first question is no. 

5 hours ago, Kira said:

2. While I was on tumblr I realized that 90% of the Duggars facebook posts have featured some kids I've never seen before. It like four(it could be more of them) kids. They are in the photos of the Duggars singing at the nursery home, at the air show, drawing, etc. One of the kids is non-white. Yesterday they posted a photo of him helping Josiah fix a roof. I'm just wondering who they are.

Elijah Kaneshiro helped Josiah. Jonathan Hartono said so on the Instagram pic. Probably one of the "friends" they keep around to look normal.

A Duggar plane flew to De Queen, AR and back this morning. Sheisty friend-of-Huck and Duggar PR person Chad Gallagher lives in De Queen. Could something be going down that we'll hear about in the media soon? Assuming the media doesn't just read this and write up a quick story. :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:Inquistr!

31 minutes ago, halcionne said:

A Duggar plane flew to De Queen, AR and back this morning. Sheisty friend-of-Huck and Duggar PR person Chad Gallagher lives in De Queen. Could something be going down that we'll hear about in the media soon? Assuming the media doesn't just read this and write up a quick story. :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:Inquistr!

I'm actually surprised after the two very quick scandal bombs that happened last year to a family generally known as media odd ball darlings, that people didn't immediately put their sleuthing caps on and expose even more. Maybe I'm just impatient because I know there has to be a ton of shit just barely below the surface, and I want to see JB taken down so bad, but man I'm kinda hoping tax evasion. I just have this sense that JB has been moving numbers around for years and years and years. Please oh please oh please someone expose JB for fraud and tax evasion please

1 hour ago, habert said:

I'm actually surprised after the two very quick scandal bombs that happened last year to a family generally known as media odd ball darlings, that people didn't immediately put their sleuthing caps on and expose even more. Maybe I'm just impatient because I know there has to be a ton of shit just barely below the surface, and I want to see JB taken down so bad, but man I'm kinda hoping tax evasion. I just have this sense that JB has been moving numbers around for years and years and years. Please oh please oh please someone expose JB for fraud and tax evasion please

I'm with you on JB and his fuzzy accounting. JB is the worst- worse than Josh, IMO. If anyone in that cult needs to go down, it's the boob.

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I'm with you on JB and his fuzzy accounting. JB is the worst- worse than Josh, IMO. If anyone in that cult needs to go down, it's the boob.

Definitely. Joshley is the way he is due in part to the Boob anyway.

On 8/22/2016 at 10:37 AM, habert said:

But do you actually think Jim-Bulb is smart enough to pull that off? And not only that, but be clever enough not to get caught? 

On 8/22/2016 at 10:37 AM, SassyPants said:

no one is worse than Josh 

JB is close second 

5 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

But do you actually think Jim-Bulb is smart enough to pull that off? And not only that, but be clever enough not to get caught? 

Not paying taxes isn't that hard actually, the IRS has a hell of job to do and they lose sight of all sorts of stuff. They can be surprisingly lenient if you mess up. It's one of the reasons you can actually amend a tax year. As for fuzzy accounting, you have to know a great deal to be a successful business man, which clearly Jim Bob is. He's an independent contractor as a real estate agent, he also now makes money off his properties by being a leasor. It can be as simple as getting a sense after a few years of how and when to under report earnings or knowing how to create a new company for a different set of assets so you can move your money around. Pretty much anyone with enough patience for red tape and maybe a little spending money can "create" a company. Plus, if you have enough cash, you can get someone shady who's even better at it than you for the right price and "Private Investment Accountant" title or whatever they want to be called.

And I'm pretty sure Jim Bob's net worth is in the millions, and that was before the show. He's a greedy disgusting man.

But you're absolutely right, he is super dumb 

32 minutes ago, nst said:

no one is worse than Josh 

JB is close second 

Apple (or Acorn)/Tree

That apple fell straight from that infected tree.

i wonder what's up with the duggarfam instagram. they've posted two rather mysterious sounding bible verses in the past couple of days. they're hardly uplifting ones. 

"and ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake; but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

"for if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things."

idk...@halcionne noted in duggar aviation that they appeared to have visited their PR guy (or at least his hometown) and then flew straight to little rock...mayhaps some sort of scandal is about to erupt. *shrug* completely wild speculation, of course. but sometimes its fun to ride the speculation train. 

Sounds to me like this is a preemptive strike for some scandal.

We are going to condemn whomever, but he/she will endure cuz Jesus.

I dunno either.....pure, unadulterated speculation.

I hope it is something with JB.  He is a snake.  Watching him do his 'transaction' with Jeremy for Jinger's future made me sick.  I know it was probably staged for the camera and in real life didn't go down like that, but just agreeing to portray it that way is sickening. 

I think JB has dirty money too

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unpinned this topic

Archived