IGNORED

Fore!!! Jinger courts the Jock

SpoonfulOSugar

Went to a Big 10 University. My best friend/roommate was in a drama class with one of the football players. One of my favorite memories from that time is him coming over to our place to rehearse a scene from a play. Me and my other roommates got a pizza and watched them act out a scene that called for A LOT of sexual tension. It was hilarious watching them perform it. I think the football player really enjoyed himself, as well. Because who wouldn't want to be fawned over by a bunch of cute sorority girls?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/9/2016 at 2:44 PM, lizzybee said:

I saw them when they were doing the FRCAction tour thing a few weeks before Jessa and Ben got married. Josh's job was to come convince us to vote for our current governor and that was the point of the appearance (There was a plot point in the show about Josh not knowing if he was going to make it to the wedding in time, and this tour was probably the real life reasoning behind it). I posted the picture I took with J&A on October 26, 2014 on Facebook.  I remember Jessa and Ben and Michelle and JB dropped out of traveling to go back and prepare (if you look at pictures of the tour they did that year the stops they made prior to the one they did in Macon, GA had more Duggars). When I saw them Jana and JD, the  younger twins, and Josiah were with Josh and Anna (Anna had Marcus but the others I didn't see, so either they were just on the bus or back in Arkansas with their grandparents). I was shocked to see Jana because that was back when the tabloids were having so much fun calling her Cinderella Duggar and going on and on about her being chained to her younger siblings. I didn't go up to her because she had seen some people she knew when she got off the bus and ran to them to say hello. I'm about 5'4 and would say she is definitely shorter than me.

Anna was in wedge heels but I think without them she'd be about my height, give or take. So taking a stab I'd say maybe 5'1-5'2, I say that because people have said Michelle is 5'1 and using google Jana looks taller than Michelle. What caught my attention was just how petite/slight her features are, she's just very slender and small boned. Not unhealthily or anything, she was in proportion, she's just small. 

For the record I have seen other people say they weren't friendly or what not, but John David was very polite and shook my husband's hand and thanked us for coming. The younger twins and Josiah were the ones who hopped out and set up the tent and all the equipment. Josh spoke and then he and Anna made themselves available to speak with and take a picture with everyone there. They were super nice to us too, obviously we know now Josh was about to implode. But I walked away with a good impression back then. 

Anna is MUCH taller than 5'1". When you look at her in Jill's wedding pictures, she towers over everyone because she's in heels, and most of the other girls aren't. She's taller than Jill, who was barefoot, and known to be about 5'7". None of the Keller girls are short, except maybe Rebekah.  But all of the rest are in that 5'5"/5'6" range. 

In that picture posted yesterday of Mechelle, Jinger, and Jana with what looked like a volleyball team at a strip mall, Jana and Jinger were both in flats, and Jana was only marginally shorter than Jinger. Mechelle was in what looked to be Danskos, and even with the 2"  poodle pouf, could barely equal Jana's height (ie. Mechelle is NOW  about 5'1", same size as Amy). So I buy the early special that stated Jana is 5'4". By then, I believe she was about 16, and most girls are done growing by then. 

2 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

I wasn't aware of the Duggars then, what did Ben rant about?

Probably referring to the anit-Catholic rant that he later deleted after a SHIT TON of blowback. 

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

In that picture posted yesterday of Mechelle, Jinger, and Jana with what looked like a volleyball team at a strip mall, Jana and Jinger were both in flats, and Jana was only marginally shorter than Jinger. Mechelle was in what looked to be Danskos, and even with the 2"  poodle pouf, could barely equal Jana's height (ie. Mechelle is NOW  about 5'1", same size as Amy). So I buy the early special that stated Jana is 5'4". By then, I believe she was about 16, and most girls are done growing by then. 

Where did you see the picture?

5 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

I wasn't aware of the Duggars then, what did Ben rant about?

it was actually three years ago if I remember correctly - or two ? i can't remember 

but to answer your question - him and Jessa and some other Duggars went to SCA and he went off on a facebook rant about catholics 

it must be on pickles somewhere 

but it was bad - he was insane and up until then all he posted about was football and jessa and cryptic messages about God 

37 minutes ago, marmalade said:

@AnnaRuk09 Here's the picture. It was posted yesterday (Friday). 

imageproxy.jpg

Thanks. Do you know who posted it?

No, I saw it in another forum. I don't know its original source, but I imagine it was from Instagram and someone tagged it #duggars or something along those lines. The person who posted it to the other forum had nothing to do with it. 

Michelle has actually got clothes on that are nice compared to her usual clothes her hair is still dated but she looks ok. Jana suits her hair straight as well.

On July 16, 2016 at 8:59 PM, marmalade said:

@AnnaRuk09 Here's the picture. It was posted yesterday (Friday). 

imageproxy.jpg

I'm loving Jchelle's Goth Jesus carpetbag. Do ya think she has a Marilyn Manson (& the Spooky Kids) coin purse in there?

37 minutes ago, sophrosyne said:

I'm loving Jchelle's Goth Jesus carpetbag. Do ya think she has a Marilyn Manson (& the Spooky Kids) coin purse in there?

Her chunky black shoes and tights also look like something the girls in "The Craft" movie wore in the 90's.

What's with all the hands on knees while squatting poses?  Is this some new trend I missed?

4 minutes ago, MatthewDuggar said:

What's with all the hands on knees while squatting poses?  Is this some new trend I missed?

Yeah it's called the Sorority Squat

6 hours ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Haven't you heard? This is the latest trend! It's called 'doing the Naugler'.

Why does Jinger try to hunch down like that? It's like she's coping J'chelle's pose. 

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Why does Jinger try to hunch down like that? It's like she's coping J'chelle's pose. 

i have always hated how she stands and talks 

:D

On 7/16/2016 at 11:26 PM, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Went to a Big 10 University. My best friend/roommate was in a drama class with one of the football players. One of my favorite memories from that time is him coming over to our place to rehearse a scene from a play. Me and my other roommates got a pizza and watched them act out a scene that called for A LOT of sexual tension. It was hilarious watching them perform it. I think the football player really enjoyed himself, as well. Because who wouldn't want to be fawned over by a bunch of cute sorority girls?

I once did a production of Into the Woods in high school with one of the football/lacrosse players as one of the Princes. He was HILARIOUS. He hammed it up so successfully in the scene where he gets thrown into the thicket of thorns that he made the Narrator crack up onstage.

Jinger looks really cute in that pic, but if it's recent, she must be roasting in that floor-length skirt and long-sleeved top with some sort of scarf/vest thing over the top. If they're in Arkansas, it can't be that much cooler there than it is here in KS. The heat index this week is 110.

I love the outfit, but she's making me sweat just looking at her next to the girls in shorts/tees.

8 hours ago, SoybeanQueen said:

Jinger looks really cute in that pic, but if it's recent, she must be roasting in that floor-length skirt and long-sleeved top with some sort of scarf/vest thing over the top. If they're in Arkansas, it can't be that much cooler there than it is here in KS. The heat index this week is 110.

I love the outfit, but she's making me sweat just looking at her next to the girls in shorts/tees.

I have a friend from high school, she's like the only Christian fundie person I know who I didn't meet down south but actually met up in the north east, and she actually posted a photo of herself in jeans (she's probably fundie/fundie lite as I said but doesn't only wear skirts-- just like mostly) and a sweater on facebook just the other day. And she captioned it "modest is hottest" and a guy we went to high school with commented with "only in the extremely literal sense, it is 90 degrees outside." And it got like 20 likes before she took the photo down. Now, I don't want to shame her clothing choices, it was a cute outfit and I really don't care if she wants to cover every inch of her skin. But like you, I needed to turn on the A/C just thinking about it when I saw it.

56 minutes ago, Arix said:

You can dress perfectly modestly without ignoring the weather, that's what linen is for.

Or look at what women in places like Pakistan wear. Those light, fluttery salwar kameezes cover up everything you'd want to cover, but aren't 10 billion layers making you sweat like Bill Gothard in a courtroom.

5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Or look at what women in places like Pakistan wear. Those light, fluttery salwar kameezes cover up everything you'd want to cover, but aren't 10 billion layers making you sweat like Bill Gothard in a courtroom.

"Sweatin' like Bill Gothard in a courtoom" needs to be a post count!

8 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

I have a friend from high school, she's like the only Christian fundie person I know who I didn't meet down south but actually met up in the north east, and she actually posted a photo of herself in jeans (she's probably fundie/fundie lite as I said but doesn't only wear skirts-- just like mostly) and a sweater on facebook just the other day. And she captioned it "modest is hottest" and a guy we went to high school with commented with "only in the extremely literal sense, it is 90 degrees outside." And it got like 20 likes before she took the photo down. Now, I don't want to shame her clothing choices, it was a cute outfit and I really don't care if she wants to cover every inch of her skin. But like you, I needed to turn on the A/C just thinking about it when I saw it.

I definitely don't think anyone should be shamed for their clothing choices, and the young woman is free to wear whatever she wants, but to be blunt, a brag like "Modest is hottest" really opens the door for comments that she wouldn't get if she just went on with her own life and didn't worry so much about what other people were doing.

Jessa's master plan is almost complete. Get Jinger out of the house so they can be super BFFs together again without those pesky siblings.

lol

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived