IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

Is today the big day?

And is she really meeting her in-laws right before she gets married? No pressure there! Are his parents the same sort of quasi-fake-Jew he is, or did he come up with this on his lonesome?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno her post seems to me more like we don't have it yet... I think TT needs to have people approve him and his wife won't just be enough... Oh how much I wish her parents would come here and tell us their side of the story :D

Is today the big day?

And is she really meeting her in-laws right before she gets married? No pressure there! Are his parents the same sort of quasi-fake-Jew he is, or did he come up with this on his lonesome?

It was either last night or it's today - Lina has given two different dates.

I have also wondered about his parents and how he was raised. Hopefully he will do more posts on her blog....his are completely tool-tastic.

It was either last night or it's today - Lina has given two different dates.

I have also wondered about his parents and how he was raised. Hopefully he will do more posts on her blog....his are completely tool-tastic.

The more capital letters, exclamation points, and faux-Jewish words, the more unassailable the argument in TT "logic".

The more capital letters, exclamation points, and faux-Jewish words, the more unassailable the argument in TT "logic".

You should be ASHAMED of your hashkafah! Your comment is a chillul Hashem and it is EXACTLY why Rav Shaul tells us that idle hands are Satan's workshop! I CHALLENGE you to cease this slander, read the Torah, and be more submissive to your HUSBAND instead! Only then will Moshiach RETURN so that the lion will lie down with the lamb!

Guest Anonymous

You should be ASHAMED of your hashkafah! Your comment is a chillul Hashem and it is EXACTLY why Rav Shaul tells us that idle hands are Satan's workshop! I CHALLENGE you to cease this slander, read the Torah, and be more submissive to your HUSBAND instead! Only then will Moshiach RETURN so that the lion will lie down with the lamb!

Of course, the lamb will be damn nervous.

Guest Anonymous

You are on particularly good form this week - thank you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to derail but I'm unemployed too and SO BORED.

I'm unemployed too, but I volunteer four days a week so don't get the chance to feel quite as bored as I could be. Volunteering is a really good way of filling up time when unemployed, and it looks good on CVs. I really recommend it (particularly if the place(s) you volunteer at pay travel expenses!)

In her blog entry, she says that they don't have internet at their new apartment and she doesn't know when she's back.

Do you think she wants to add some mystery to her weird wedding or does she use the opportunity to stop writing on her blog without really closing it? I mean, I don't think she lives anywhere in the sticks where there are no libraries or cafes with internet access. She could certainly manage to update her blog if she wanted to, don't you think?

Anyway, all the best to her. Oh, to be 19 again and know everything there is to know about love and life and marriage and about how blissful washing His socks will be...

In her blog entry, she says that they don't have internet at their new apartment and she doesn't know when she's back.

Do you think she wants to add some mystery to her weird wedding or does she use the opportunity to stop writing on her blog without really closing it? I mean, I don't think she lives anywhere in the sticks where there are no libraries or cafes with internet access. She could certainly manage to update her blog if she wanted to, don't you think?

Anyway, all the best to her. Oh, to be 19 again and know everything there is to know about love and life and marriage and about how blissful washing His socks will be...

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I really think she just meant "don't worry if you don't see an immediate update." I'm sure she'll post again within a few days from either the library or her parents' house. She just didn't want people to wonder.

I am unemployed too, and bored all day! I go to grad school at night though, so not too many elaborate, homemade dinners for my husband.

I think Lina is kind of ashamed of having the civil ceremony first and in this way (meeting the in-laws the day before, date changes, etc). She will probably gloss over it and move right into her experiences with wifely submission and duties. This frustrates me because I so want to hear her thoughts about the rushed ceremony followed by her pretty princess day.

I'm still waiting to see how Lina is going to spin living as man and wife without the benefit of a religious marriage - or even a ceremony with a clergy member.

Not real "set apart" to have a civil-only wedding, just like the UNCLEAN. Ahem. Unbelievers.

I swear, defrauding, I saw your TT imitation when I clicked to the latest page of this thread and thought that he had really said all that! Poe's law!

Every time somebody posts on this thread I think their will be real info on their wedding and I'm always disappointed. :(

Me too!

(and then I get sucked into posting... and so the cycle begins again.......)

Do you think they will consummate on the wedding night? Most couples are usually too tired to do that, but they aren't having an energy-zapping wedding reception.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I really think she just meant "don't worry if you don't see an immediate update." I'm sure she'll post again within a few days from either the library or her parents' house. She just didn't want people to wonder.

How will she able to resist posting photos of herself in a tichel, out in public somewhere with Love? It will be so Yah-some!

Still no update???

Damn...

Have a little patience Koala. After all, they just got married today, right? Lina's probably busy doing other stuff--like washing Taliban Tony's skivvies.

Archived