IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

Did Lina ever address why they're only having a civil wedding right now? That still doesn't make sense to me - and one commenter agrees, pointing out that it's the RELIGIOUS wedding that matters, not the civil one.

If it's really the religious ceremony that matters in the eyes of God, why do Lina and TT get to live together as man and wife before they go through that process?

I don't think that Lina & Love will find someone who meets their specific criteria to perform their religious ceremony. I'm thinking they will have a married by the justice of the peace ceremony to make it legal and a do it yourself Faux Jewish ceremony for the religious part. If they do ever manage to become some type of Messianic Jewish type thing, then maybe another religious ceremony.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, radio silence on both the blog and Facebook since Friday. I secretly hope the wedding is off, but I'm sure Lina is just desperately seeking kosher laundry soap so she can wash Love's underoos in a way that is pleasing to Yah.

Some of that silence would be from Shabbat, but I'm surprised there's no "1 day left!!!!1!" kind of entry on her blog. One of TT's brothers (I'm assuming) posted about being headed to Texas yesterday, and Lina posted a FB status about wanting to frame the first envelope they got addressed to "Mr. & Mrs. Anthony J. Dodd" on Friday. (Side note: Haaaaaate that way of writing a couple's name.)

Man, radio silence on both the blog and Facebook since Friday. I secretly hope the wedding is off, but I'm sure Lina is just desperately seeking kosher laundry soap so she can wash Love's underoos in a way that is pleasing to Yah.

"I never should have used my tallit katan as a bib at that pork barbecue. These stains will never come out!"

"Not to worry, Love! Yeshua brand detergent is guaranteed to take the 'messy' out of Messianic clothing."

"No way!"

"Yahweh!"

"I can't believe you got all those stains out with just one wash!"

"It's because I used Yeshua brand detergent, Love!"

"No way!"

"Yahweh!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Give the poor girl time. She should be getting honeymoon cystitis any minute now, and can type an update for us in between chugging litre bottles of cranberry juice.

I am slayed.

Also kind of looking forward to seeing the snark on the ridiculous wedding details? Kind of awful of me, because this marriage should not happen, and I do worry for that idiotic woman. But I guess I can't do anything to protect her, so at least some good will come out of the snarkable aspects in the meantime...

"I never should have used my tallit katan as a bib at that pork barbecue. These stains will never come out!"

"Not to worry, Love! Yeshua brand detergent is guaranteed to take the 'messy' out of Messianic clothing."

"No way!"

"Yahweh!"

I died when I read this!

Hold your horses everyone: from the Facebook page, "Tomorrow, our life as husband and wife begins! B"H. -Paulina"

That girl cannot count.

Hold your horses everyone: from the Facebook page, "Tomorrow, our life as husband and wife begins! B"H. -Paulina"

That girl cannot count.

She was thinking in Hebrew numbers, obviously.

She was thinking in Hebrew numbers, obviously.

On the blog she originally said they were getting married "Monday evening" and now she is saying Sept. 20. Interesting.

LOL. Yes - actually I think that's exactly what she's doing.

Well, then as usual she's doing it wrong. The hebrew calendar and the "regular" calendar are different, so even if you are counting the days from sunset you wouldn't say that Sept 20 was your anniversary if you got married on the evening of the 19th. Der.

The lack of internet actually scares me - because she will have no way to interact with people outside of her Headship (Loveship? eeewww..) Good Yah, I hope her parents are keeping tabs on this loon and will interfere should she turn up with any bruises.

The Internet thing seems really strange to me because she'll be living in the same city as her parents. Won't she visit sometimes and use the Internet there? Or even just go to a public library?

The Internet thing seems really strange to me because she'll be living in the same city as her parents. Won't she visit sometimes and use the Internet there? Or even just go to a public library?

I'm not sure I understand this. I go to my mom's to see her and I've never used her Internet access while visiting her home. Nor when I've gone to any other relative or friend's house.

I'm not sure I understand this. I go to my mom's to see her and I've never used her Internet access while visiting her home. Nor when I've gone to any other relative or friend's house.

You also have internet access, obviously. It's not exactly out of the realm of sense for Lina to go home and use their internet. To visit as well, but I can't see why she wouldn't take advantage of internet when she can get it. Especially, someone like Lina, where most of her friends she only knows online.

She is starting a 'new life' in which Taliban Tony may not want her to have access to a critical-thinking outside world. :naughty:

Somehow, I can't see either of them staying away from that blog for very long.

Oh no! I need the encouragement of Taliban "Love" Tony and his Messianic Shiska pau-Lina! A pre-wedding flounce? Never! Agreed, neither one will be able to stay off the internet for long; they have a "ministry" after all. How else can they build a cult congregation of like minded people? There must be at least 8 or 9 out there! And, they are so entertaining-- I want to see the chuppah.

I find it amusing that the prefix of "Pau", newly added to "Lina", means "end" in Hawaiian.

She is starting a 'new life' in which Taliban Tony may not want her to have access to a critical-thinking outside world. :naughty:

This sounds too sinister and deliberate for TT. I think the lack of internet at his apartment probably has to do with his low salary.

Who wants to take bets on the type of home business Lina will start? Headcoverings? Lilla Rose hair clips?

Archived