IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

Do youu think Mrs. Taliban Tony will post her wedding night sheet photos?

Something tells me TT will get right where he needs to be, as is his husbandly right. Personally, I think the Deed was Done, ergo the sudden No Touching, Ever! And eyebrow raising whiplash wedding. And why I predict a full size "preemie"..

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do youu think Mrs. Taliban Tony will post her wedding night sheet photos?

Something tells me TT will get right where he needs to be, as is his husbandly right. Personally, I think the Deed was Done, ergo the sudden No Touching, Ever! And eyebrow raising whiplash wedding. And why I predict a full size "preemie"..

Well, she can't very well post a picture of her wedding night sheets, if there's nothing to show, can she? ;)

Well, she can't very well post a picture of her wedding night sheets, if there's nothing to show, can she? ;)

Maybe someone can sneak her a vial of chicken blood. Isn't that how they used to fake it?

Maybe someone can sneak her a vial of chicken blood. Isn't that how they used to fake it?

I already though of that, silly! Don't worry, I sent her a vial of (kosher!) chicken blood as a bridal shower gift.

No updates? Why can't Mrs. Taliban Tony's downstairs neighbor or, even better, MOM, find us and fill us in. I had to get a fix on a Meredith thread today, people. I need help!

Sorry to bump this again with no update, but I'm seriously dying of curiosity and my poor husband just does not understand. Must! Have! Wedding! Deets! Come on Lina. Start baruching hashem already about how YAHsome married life is!

Lina has changed her name on her personal page on Facebook to "Paulina Dodd." She's changed her picture, I'm assuming to one of them on their wedding day, but it's hard to tell since she's not wearing white.

Dang she doesn't come up in my fb search! At least we know she's still allowed at a computer.

Just search for AJ N Paulina and it will come up under first under people. You can then look at the friends om AJ N Paulina and search for Paulina and you will see her own personal fb page.

So scrolling down to her (P Dodd, not AJ N Paulina) "Six days left" status update, she mentions in the comments that she does not know where they are getting married yet... So it doesn't sound like a courthouse thing. Perhaps this was their religious wedding?? So curious!

Sorry to bump this again with no update, but I'm seriously dying of curiosity and my poor husband just does not understand. Must! Have! Wedding! Deets! Come on Lina. Start baruching hashem already about how YAHsome married life is!

This.

FJ needs a "Like" button.

I didn't realize there was more than one person with that name. Try the link:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001348016707&sk=wall

So it seems now like Lina has two facebooks? Both her personal one and the shared one (which only she updates). WTF. Who needs that? Oh Lina, there is so much about you that I will never understand.

Like why you fangirl hasidim when the whole point of hasidism is that the messiah hasn't come yet. Srsly, learn some Jewish history (okay, to be fair I'm a lifelong Jew and I only learned about the origins of hasidism yesterday in a Jewish history class I'm taking, but at least I don't want to be a hasid and especially don't want to be one while actually being Christian).

Lina has changed her name on her personal page on Facebook to "Paulina Dodd." She's changed her picture, I'm assuming to one of them on their wedding day, but it's hard to tell since she's not wearing white.

Since they're touching, they must have gotten married already...

Since they're touching, they must have gotten married already...

Yep. I admire them so much for their 8 seconds of being shomer negiah. What a godly couple.

Have TT's parents become fake Jews also? His mother's FB page indicates she attended Grasston Christian Academy and Northwestern Bible College.

Responding to myself: TT's brother talks about his Yahsome Shabbat likes to say Baruch HaShem. His aunts have weird pictures on their FB pages (flaming Jewish stars, saintlike images, etc). I guess they are a family of fake Jews.

SerioOously: Paulina Dodd

I know at least two other women who got married at age 19, only a few weeks before their 20th birthday. I'm about to be the third one. Perhaps it's just the cool thing to do? ;)

Share · 15 September at 00:34

No Lina, it's not the cool thing to do. :puke-front: In my book you are barely an adult.

I think she is purposefully creating suspense. If she changed her own FB pic she had internet access, right? So why not write a short blog or do a FB update? Ok ok, I guess I wasn't jumping online and messing around the day after my wedding either, but grrrr.

I think she is purposefully creating suspense. If she changed her own FB pic she had internet access, right? So why not write a short blog or do a FB update? Ok ok, I guess I wasn't jumping online and messing around the day after my wedding either, but grrrr.

:oops: I did, I stalked my photographers website and changed my status on Facebook.

:oops: I did, I stalked my photographers website and changed my status on Facebook.

I actually think that's sweet. I was on a plane to the honeymoon (to a location w/no internet) otherwise who knows, maybe I would've been online! Lina has no excuse - her fans await :)

Archived