IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds too sinister and deliberate for TT. I think the lack of internet at his apartment probably has to do with his low salary.

Who wants to take bets on the type of home business Lina will start? Headcoverings? Lilla Rose hair clips?

Crucifixes with Stars of David in the middle. Maybe cross-stitched?

ugh... you can get the internet for 30$/month and even lower... if he does not have the money.... how will they raise a child?

I hope this "no internet" thing isn't the beginning of total and complete control of Lina by "Love". I want to know now, if she can't have the internet, does she have access to a phone in this apartment? Could she talk freely without TT listening in?

Personal opinion? I sure the hell hope this girl has a sense of self and a sturdy backbone. She's going to need it.

I hope this "no internet" thing isn't the beginning of total and complete control of Lina by "Love". I want to know now, if she can't have the internet, does she have access to a phone in this apartment? Could she talk freely without TT listening in?

Personal opinion? I sure the hell hope this girl has a sense of self and a sturdy backbone. She's going to need it.

Sadly, this pretty much describes Lina's exact opposite.

I'm unemployed and bored every day even with internet access. I can't imagine what she'll do all day. She'll probably end up sleeping for 14 hours a day just to kill time.

I'm unemployed and bored every day even with internet access. I can't imagine what she'll do all day. She'll probably end up sleeping for 14 hours a day just to kill time.

but...but... Lina was going to cook breakfast, lunch, and din din for her Love! And she's been trained in all the good things that badge on her site showed: bathroom-scrubbin', bread-bakin'... Bible Believin'. Of course her days will be FULL of love for her Love and doing things to make his home comfy for him. I bet for awhile she'll love this life. I'm wondering if he'll open his pockets and give her a field to ponder so she has something to do... if she doesn't have any money to buy the cooking goodies, she's going to be very, very bored.

but...but... Lina was going to cook breakfast, lunch, and din din for her Love! And she's been trained in all the good things that badge on her site showed: bathroom-scrubbin', bread-bakin'... Bible Believin'. Of course her days will be FULL of love for her Love and doing things to make his home comfy for him. I bet for awhile she'll love this life. I'm wondering if he'll open his pockets and give her a field to ponder so she has something to do... if she doesn't have any money to buy the cooking goodies, she's going to be very, very bored.

Don't forget all of LOVE's laundry she is so keen on washing...

As an aside...I'm with pimpom. Not having Lina updates is like coming down off of meth. I want updates and I want them now!

We should all pitch in to get her a washboard, eats up more time than a washing machine, which is largely inactive.

BTW, I'm also unemployed. I didn't watch Oprah for the first 24 1/2 seasons. And now I have an extra hour to fill every day.

My guess is that she will not seem bored because she will go on and on about hanging pictures and scrubbing out the corners of the room and setting up kosher kitchen. Then there's the second wedding to plan, which if you ask me is scheduled to allow people time to buy them gifts.

Where are the updates? I am jonesing like a junkie here. I think we should get her a Wonderwash and some soapnuts as a wedding gift. (I also still miss ol Em!)

I think we should get her a Wonderwash and some soapnuts as a wedding gift.

Is it too snarky to say we should cut holes in sheets and send those as a gift?

(I once made a joke about that to a friend and he thought 1. it was an offer and 2. it was "based on a real tradition." :doh: Even swore he saw it on TV...)

I imagine her scrubbing floors with a toothbrush and dusting the apartment top to bottom daily. Booooorrrring.

Archived