IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

If she can do all that, why can't she blog?

a) first phase in shutting down the blog?

b) too little time, keeping house for two adults is really, really, really very hard work?

c) disappointment with her marriage and not quite knowing how to let the world know?

:whistle:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she can do all that, why can't she blog?

If she's doing that stuff from her phone and/or doesn't have internet access, she may not have access to her blog.

All I can think of is how big of a pain it can be to type anything long from a cell phone. I know even on my iPod I hate to read/post to forums. Can't imagine trying to post to a blog that way.

I'm just hoping she's enjoying her honeymoon. Otherwise, all I can think, is that she's been busy getting real-life submission lessons from TT....which I find really frightening. That girl (yes, she's still a girl) is so naive/dumb!

Lina's personal FB page (Paulina Dodd) has a wedding photo. She's wearing a purple top with a black long sleeved shirt under it and a long white skirt. TT is in a white dress shirt, dark pants, and yarmulke. I wish I had more exciting news to report!

Any speculation on why she'd wear purple for the wedding? Is there something in the Bible about that?

Lina's personal FB page (Paulina Dodd) has a wedding photo. She's wearing a purple top with a black long sleeved shirt under it and a long white skirt. TT is in a white dress shirt, dark pants, and yarmulke. I wish I had more exciting news to report!

Any speculation on why she'd wear purple for the wedding? Is there something in the Bible about that?

Proverbs 31?

I wonder if she whipped out a headcovering as soon as she said her "I do"? She's been blogging about wanting to cover but whinging saying only married women have to cover.

Archived