IGNORED

Lina and Love WEDDING WATCH!

Beeks

Oh man! I missed Kathyn's flounce post before she deleted it! Didn't she in that thread where handcuff said gay marriage would lead to toaster marriage, also come in and say we were all mean and horrible? Or was that one of the other threads where handcuff showed what a true jerk he was?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually have her on ignore, because I found the way she would go from normal to shrill in 2.5 seconds to be very hard to take, so I missed her flounce, as well. She's flounced multiple times, though, so I'm sure she'll be back.

It wasn't much, really. Just complaining how horrible "we" are, you know, the hive vagina and omg! she can't be here with us. Good old "I am so much better and humbler than you are and I am saying it here aloud so you know it too".

Silly, poor sod.

The thread where Kathryn31 came out shootin' to defend handuff was another thread than the one Lissar linked to but I don't have time to find it now. Somebody mentioned that handcuff had equated gay marriage to toaster marriage, and he got extremely irate because that's not what he said at all. What he said was that if it was OK to call him a bigot for opposing gay marriage it was OK for somebody to call us a bigot for opposing toaster marriage. You can see the difference between those two statements, right? You don't? Siily, can't you see that re-arranging the question to put handcuff and whether or not it's OK to call him a bigot at the center of the argument somehow makes it all different? And it is NOT a slippery slope fallacy, how dare you accuse him of that??!!11!!! :roll:

I actually attempted a semblance of patience on that thread. I finally figured out what was going on in his head I told him he wasn't a bigot for having a restricted definition of marriage, because all definitions by definition are restricted. Restricted marriage to two sentient beings is not bigoted. Restricting marriage to two people of the same race is bigoted. Once he realized he would have to come up with a reason for his restriction on marriage that wasn't bigoted, he bravely bravely ran away.

The latest flounce was just the usual, you're all so mean to poor little naive Lina. (news flash - John Walker Lindh was naive and sincere, too) She said something about FJ being "soul-sucking" that really made me :o . Yeah, if you feel that way, it's better you do something else.

I actually did see a documentary about people who are sexually attracted to inantimate objects. It was really weird. They showed a woman rubbing up against some machine that was the love of her life-trying to have sex with it. So maybe the toaster thing is valid... :D

Well, I feel honored now. Kathryn sent me a private message, which I have not bothered to read. But should I read it and then post it here? Or would that just be too mean, even for us?

Well, I feel honored now. Kathryn sent me a private message, which I have not bothered to read. But should I read it and then post it here? Or would that just be too mean, even for us?

I would read it. I wouldn't post it, but secretly I would want to very much if she was mean.

I agree with ChunkyBarbie - read, but don't post it. Posting it would be too much

I would read it. I wouldn't post it, but secretly I would want to very much if she was mean.

Guest Anonymous

As much as it pains me to say, (because I'm curious) I wouldn't like for someone to share a private message I sent them, so I wouldn't post it. I would totally read it though.

Ooh...now I'm curious. But it probably would be mean to post. Is it another flounce?

Thanks for the updates! I couldn't bear to look @ her blog again. I am shocked about the hand holding...aren't they taking it a little fast?

I really want to know what the PM says, but since the word "private" is in it, unless there is news like "Anna Sofia is knocked up, I know 'cause I did the deed", or "I have pix of the manly sweaty Dougie romp, now with 100% more nekkid interns", well, then, I think you'd be obligated. But a PM from a semi flounce by the wife of a man who thinks my wonderful and newly wed, quite legally, (after 45 years together) uncles are a "slippery slope to plushies marrying their Snoopy doll"? Meh.

Edited because I know how to spell. Really creatively sometimes, but just the same...

Guest Anonymous
I actually did see a documentary about people who are sexually attracted to inantimate objects. It was really weird. They showed a woman rubbing up against some machine that was the love of her life-trying to have sex with it. So maybe the toaster thing is valid... :D

If I was going to fall in love with an inanimate object, it wouldn't be my toaster. It would more likely be my laptop since I spend more time with it.

What types of things is she posting about him?

Just your typical, "I don't have time for facebook now that I am married, Our first outing as a married couple, Love had to go to work this morning, hard to let him gooooo..." type stuff. Nothing particularly interesting...yet.

I am so nosy I would love to know what she said, but I wouldn't post the whole thing here either. Maybe just a brief summary like "She said we were all bitches going straight to hell." or "She apologized for being a jerk." Maybe even that is too much, but I'M SO NOSY! LOL

The thread where Kathryn31 came out shootin' to defend handuff was another thread than the one Lissar linked to but I don't have time to find it now. Somebody mentioned that handcuff had equated gay marriage to toaster marriage, and he got extremely irate because that's not what he said at all. What he said was that if it was OK to call him a bigot for opposing gay marriage it was OK for somebody to call us a bigot for opposing toaster marriage. You can see the difference between those two statements, right? You don't? Siily, can't you see that re-arranging the question to put handcuff and whether or not it's OK to call him a bigot at the center of the argument somehow makes it all different? And it is NOT a slippery slope fallacy, how dare you accuse him of that??!!11!!! :roll:

I actually attempted a semblance of patience on that thread. I finally figured out what was going on in his head I told him he wasn't a bigot for having a restricted definition of marriage, because all definitions by definition are restricted. Restricted marriage to two sentient beings is not bigoted. Restricting marriage to two people of the same race is bigoted. Once he realized he would have to come up with a reason for his restriction on marriage that wasn't bigoted, he bravely bravely ran away.

The latest flounce was just the usual, you're all so mean to poor little naive Lina. (news flash - John Walker Lindh was naive and sincere, too) She said something about FJ being "soul-sucking" that really made me :o . Yeah, if you feel that way, it's better you do something else.

I remember the definition thread. He ignored all my posts showing that the definition of marriage already included same sex marriage because it used the word "people" instead of man and woman. He would never man up and admit that all of his issues around same sex marriage came from his religious beliefs.

If she's posting on FB then she's obviously got some kind of internet connection, be it at her mom's or whatever, so maybe "Love" really did command her to shut the blog down? Maybe it was his first official act as a tolitarian?

If she's posting on FB then she's obviously got some kind of internet connection, be it at her mom's or whatever, so maybe "Love" really did command her to shut the blog down? Maybe it was his first official act as a tolitarian?

That's been annoying me too. Her whole "Oh we don't have internet so I can't update my blog!" thing was obviously a lie. She has internet, and probably not just on a phone since she's uploading pics to facebook. What a weird thing to lie about though.

If that were the case, she wouldn't waste the opportunity to trumpet about how she was submitting to his will. Most likely she's too busy washing his undies to write anything.

Yeah she has been posting the last few days on her personal page so they have some kind of internet access, unlike what the joint page says. I have no idea why she would imply they don't... I wouldn't doubt it is this was something of HIS doing. You know she can't stay away from the internetz so I'm sure she is finding ways to get on.

Actually, as long as she's able to text from her phone, she'd easily be able to update facebook, including uploading pictures. There would be a little mobile phone (or blackberry, droid, whatever) symbol under the status update to indicate it was sent via text. *shrug* Not saying she doesn't have internet access, but it's very plausible that she's just doing everything from her phone if it's only on her personal facebook page and not the blog or the joint FB account.

most likely she's too busy washing his undies to write anything

I was going to agree, except that it probably doesn't take any time at all since I figure there are no skidmarks--because don't you know, ToTaliTony doesn't shit, he has an immaculate evacuation.

Actually, as long as she's able to text from her phone, she'd easily be able to update facebook, including uploading pictures. There would be a little mobile phone (or blackberry, droid, whatever) symbol under the status update to indicate it was sent via text. *shrug* Not saying she doesn't have internet access, but it's very plausible that she's just doing everything from her phone if it's only on her personal facebook page and not the blog or the joint FB account.

If she can do all that, why can't she blog?

Question (and possibly a dumb one at that): I don't really read Lina's blog, though I may have to start. Why do you refer to her husband as TT?

Archived