IGNORED

Donald Trump- Part 2

samurai_sarah

Yeah here's another der Trumpenführer supporter getting all stupid;

rawstory.com/2016/06/trump-loving-ex-cop-recruits-lone-wolf-patriots-to-open-fire-on-black-protesters-at-gop-convention/

A disgraced police officer called on militia members and “lone wolf patriots” to bring their guns to Cleveland to do battle with black protesters at the Republican National Convention.

“I am encouraging patriots and Trump supporters and those that support liberty and freedom to come lawfully armed with lethal and non-lethal weaponry,” said Jim Stachowiak, a right-wing activist and former police officer, in a video posted on his YouTube channel.

Stachowiak, who has been banned from Facebook and charged with criminal defamation for falsely identifying a LinkedIn user as a terrorist, said Black Lives Matter activists — a group he calls “Black Lies Matter” — had threatened to kill Donald Trump.

“They have threatened to cause riots in Cleveland and nationwide,” said Stachowiak, who lost his police certification following a misconduct investigation after just three years as a public safety officer. “It is our sworn duty and obligation for all those like me and many of you who have taken the oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

I really, really, really hope this sack of feces has a conversation with the FBI fairly soon, one that ends with him putting on some shiny new government issued handcuffs along with a free ride to a government housing facility. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.  Sweet Jesus.

startribune.com/michele-bachmann-among-list-of-trump-s-evangelical-advisors/383845191/

Former Minnesota U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann is featured on a list of evangelical community leaders who are advising Republican Donald Trump in his presidential bid. 

The wealthy businessman's campaign released its full "Evangelical Executive Advisory Board" on Tuesday. Bachmann and 20 other evangelical leaders are named, including Jerry Falwell Jr. and James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family. 

The board will "provide advisory support to Mr. Trump on those issues important to evangelicals and other people of faith in America," according to a statement from the campaign. The board will direct a larger "Faith and Cultural Advisory Committee" that will be announced next month, the statement said. 

It's not clear if Bachmann's involvement is an explicit endorsement of Trump. The campaign said members of the board were not asked to endorse Trump in order to be included.

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.  Leaning towards puking up everything I ate in the past week.

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Oh.  Sweet Jesus.

startribune.com/michele-bachmann-among-list-of-trump-s-evangelical-advisors/383845191/

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.  Leaning towards puking up everything I ate in the past week.

Move over, hon, in your courtesy: I need some space for my stomach contents--please share!

May one politely ask why that particular evangelical crowd? Maybe I'm being weird and all clueless about the Jewish Holy Scriptures or something, but it was my very limited impression that there were a lot of powerful local leaders in those Scriptures who Did Not Follow the Lord, and God withdrew grace from them, and they got conquered or something by the righteous God-powered folk.

OK, I can dig it: us USA folk are not electing a head pastor, and you **might** have to make do with whatever the heck you've got till something better shows up.  But in my Internet-limited understanding, Trump has said he doesn't believe in heaven or hell (VERY weird place for a Presbyterian, IMNSHO). He's not (again, IMNSHO) very sound congregationally about what the sacrament of communion involves.  We have a three-times-married admitted adulterer who says he doesn't need to ask forgiveness much and who is nonetheless fit to lead America, and "sound evangelical" Christian folk are NOT screaming?

[And *not* being snarky or trying to be more of a PITA than usual: any available moderator/helpmeet, please help, in your courtesy: does the board get sick and throw up and maybe break if I use extra apostrophes or carets or double asterisks or something to set off comments?  Really cyber-naive here--lots of Internet stuff has all kinds of pics and fonts which doesn't seem to crash stuff, but I honestly DON'T know what the FJ board/server/whatever-the-hell-it -s can deal with compared to what WaPo or WSJ can put out in graphics.  Please advise, and I'll do my best to comply and not wreck stuff and make your job of herding cats more complicated?]

Here in Iowa Boob VanderPants (as I call him) wants the reich wing Christians to fall in line and support Trumpsterfire;

kcrg.com/content/news/384293581.html

Vander Plaats wrote a blog post on the Family Leader website about his trip to New York City where he saw Trump at a meeting of faith leaders. Vander Plaats described the interview with Trump as a "safe environment" with no media, scripted questions and a friendly moderator in Trump supporter Mike Huckabee.

"Mr. Trump provided hope for these leaders as he spoke boldly for religious liberty, for ending the Johnson Amendment (which threatens churches that engage in politics with losing their tax-exempt status), for standing with Israel, for repealing Obamacare, and for insisting on the appointment of constitutionally minded Supreme Court justices," Vander Plaats writes.

Vander Plaats said his biggest concern was seeing Trump supporters and Trump critics attacking each other.

"My biggest concern after leaving this meeting, however, is witnessing brothers and sisters in Christ on both sides of the #Trump debate disparaging one another in the name of Christ," wrote Vander Plaats.

So much of what VanderPants does and stands for screams this verse from Matthew 7;

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.  You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?  So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit.  A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.  Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Thus you will know them by their fruits." (Matt 7:15-20)

Because making sure that people don't have health insurance or the basic human right to believe and love whom they chose, that's so totally what Jesus would do, huh VanderPants?  Makes me frigging sick.

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Because making sure that people don't have health insurance or the basic human right to believe and love whom they chose, that's so totally what Jesus would do, huh VanderPants?  Makes me frigging sick.

I just don't understand what Bible these people are reading.

Well , the combover is in scotland , wich triggered the tweet "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games

Well ,

1) scotland is not england , ask any scot u meet.

2) scotland voted to stay with the eu , unanymously

3) scotland immediatly asked to stay with the eu and be cut lose from england the moment the brexit votes were made public

why do i know more about politics than the dude who is running for president ? He is the laughing stock of the rest of the world already ... He is dumb , he is uncapable , he does not need your votes !!

This is a very dangerous man , he needs to be stopped now !he will nuke isis , provoking the saoudis ( who support them) will piss of the bilderberg group and he will provoke poetin . I fear for world war 3

I saw this FB posting - http://bit.ly/28RHggz -in which The Scots are showing the Trumpsterfire what they think of him;

13528991_10153948293923369_8381104762969276166_n.jpg

And both Buzzfeed and Bar Stool Sports also had pages showing some other people's thoughts on the combover's tweet;

buzzfeed.com/mjs538/i-am-learning-so-much-cool-slang

barstoolsports.com/boston/donald-trump-was-the-victim-of-some-vicious-british-insults-which-are-incredible-and-my-new-favorite-thing/

I am filing each and every one of these away for future use.

And oh yeah, we here in America suck at insults...

LOL!!  I freaking LOVE those tweets.  You're right- we don't do insults well enough her.  That's fantastic.

I cannot imagine that Trump could win. No statistics I have seen seem to say that. And so many people, officials and commoners, hate him. Hillary has high unfavorables but I have not seen any violent haters like Trump has. 

But I am not savvy, just what I see on TeeVee. 

36 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I cannot imagine that Trump could win. No statistics I have seen seem to say that. And so many people, officials and commoners, hate him. Hillary has high unfavorables but I have not seen any violent haters like Trump has. 

The articles I've read about it all seem to indicate that he still has a path to the White House, but a very narrow one. And that Clinton has multiple paths  (she can lose multiple swing states and still win.) That's provided that the polls are accurate and that they don't shift too much between now and November. 

3 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

The articles I've read about it all seem to indicate that he still has a path to the White House, but a very narrow one. And that Clinton has multiple paths  (she can lose multiple swing states and still win.) That's provided that the polls are accurate and that they don't shift too much between now and November. 

With all of the hate I see directed toward The Donald, it is very hard for me to picture him winning. I mean, he is despised. The more recent overall polls put him behind Mrs. Clinton. And so we shall see. I really think she will win. 

He would be 70 years old, he is filthy rich, with a younger, glamourous wife and a young son. What the hell does he want to do this for, other than that he has become obsessed with it. My impression is that he didn't really think he would get this far. So how serious is he. He has no specific plans other than to build a wall. Really? Create jobs? I do not know how you do that, but I don't think it is simple and easy. 

It is so weird. 

15 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

What the hell does he want to do this for, other than that he has become obsessed with it. My impression is that he didn't really think he would get this far. So how serious is he.

According to his ex-strategist, he never wanted to win: 

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

I'm guessing it's his ego that's stopping him from quitting. He was hoping to lose a long time ago, and now that he's made it his far, he can't stand the thought of losing to a woman, so now he's trying to win even though he doesn't even really want to be president. 

24 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

James Dobson claims that Trump is now a Christian: 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-james-dobson-evangelicals-224799

My brain can't even process this level of lunacy. 

The Jeeeeeeezus Dobson is so enamored with shares his and Trump's hatred of poor, minorities, women, foreigners, non-Christians, and those who don't subscribe to their worldview.  This Jeeeeeeezus has nothing whatsoever to do with one Jesus Christ of Nazereth.

57 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

According to his ex-strategist, he never wanted to win: 

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

I'm guessing it's his ego that's stopping him from quitting. He was hoping to lose a long time ago, and now that he's made it his far, he can't stand the thought of losing to a woman, so now he's trying to win even though he doesn't even really want to be president. 

Yes, this is a good article. I had heard this before. And I agree....he just says the same things over and over. His policy is to build a wall. He has not developed any strategies. I mean, how do you create jobs? How do you really prevent companies from moving to other countries? I personally have no idea, but I do not think you can do it overnight. Excuse my naïveté, I totally do not know. And she is right, he is mostly just out for himself, the racism, misogyny and other negative things are secondary to his ego. My husband says he has no moral compass. 

I just do not think he will win. Of course, many people in the UK didn't think they would leave the EU. Life is strange. Have a drink. 

According to trending news, anti-gay Christian leader James Dobson (Focus on the Family) has indicated that Trump has recently accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior and is a "baby Christian".

(*shrug.* I dunno. IIRC, Saul had one hell of a lousy reputation, but kinda severely changed his mind on the road to Damascus: understand the Holy Ghost has a heck of a lot of power that can be applied as needed, and in the darndest cases.)

But I'd like to hear from others (especially people who formerly/still ID as Christian): what are some of the outward signs that might make you believe DJT has had a change of heart, is exploring a new walk in faith, and is trying to amend his ways?  (And if you've had experience with very-newly-converted folk, especially those having a lot going on in their lives, please chime in.)  What triggers this sort of turnaround?

5 minutes ago, samira_catlover said:

According to trending news, anti-gay Christian leader James Dobson (Focus on the Family) has indicated that Trump has recently accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior and is a "baby Christian".

(*shrug.* I dunno. IIRC, Saul had one hell of a lousy reputation, but kinda severely changed his mind on the road to Damascus: understand the Holy Ghost has a heck of a lot of power that can be applied as needed, and in the darndest cases.)

But I'd like to hear from others (especially people who formerly/still ID as Christian): what are some of the outward signs that might make you believe DJT has had a change of heart, is exploring a new walk in faith, and is trying to amend his ways?  (And if you've had experience with very-newly-converted folk, especially those having a lot going on in their lives, please chime in.)  What triggers this sort of turnaround?

Voters. He's not going to get elected unless he "accepts Jesus". It's not a turnaround...it is flat out pandering. 

Did he accept Jesus Christ as a political event, how does this happen? A ceremony? In Atlantic City? At his golf course. 

I find it hard to believe. Maybe he said "yeah, yeah, I accept him as my savior". What is this all about. Would love to know the truth. What does Ivanka say? 

well he better stop lying then. good luck on that. man tap about doing anything for a vote he was already Christian remember but he did not know what easter  was for. 

What outward sign would make me think that Donald Trump has had a change of heart ?

Hell freezing over.

3 hours ago, samira_catlover said:

It's complete and utter nonsense.

So, back when I was growing up fundy, there was a certain, shall we say, phenomenon that was really unique in fundydom.

A fundy teen would be caught in some shenanigans or other (rock tape -- yeah, tape, don't judge me, I'm old --, holding hands with a bf/gf, reading a Sweet Valley High book, or -- and this really happened -- getting caught taking Polaroids of each other in pants at a sleepover because OMGPANTS!). At this point, all hell was likely to break loose UNLESS fundy teen had a Road to Damascus moment and realized that he/she was not saved. At which point, fundy teen would go forward during the invitation and get gloriously saved (again, cough) and at a later date, baptized (again). This could, remarkably, happen multiple times, and no one ever said anything about it. 

Oddly enough, I recently noticed an adult fundy "friend" of mine had a similar situation. This friend's marriage had gone kaboom after friend had engaged in certain gross misbehavior. Friend suddenly realized that friend was NOT saved after all, got saved (again) and voila! Everything was perfect again. Except friend's spouse wasn't nearly as understanding as God and church, so ... 

So Trump's "statement of faith" is bullshit. He's pandering after the religious right's vote in the same way all those fundy teens were using salvation as a get-out-of-grounding card. And it will work in the same way all those naive parents really and truly believed their "sinning" teens were only misbehaving because they just weren't saved. 

What a fucking joke.

NOPE! No ma'am. Not even a testimony written by Jesus himself would make me believe it. When is the full immersion baptism in the River Jordan scheduled?

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived