IGNORED

Donald Trump- Part 2

samurai_sarah

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woman Who Made Viral ‘Naked Trump’ Painting Was Assaulted, Beaten Near Her Home

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/05/03/woman-who-made-viral-naked-trump-painting-was-assaulted-beaten-near-her-home-images/

Today I was punched in the face by a man who got out of his car and yelled, "Trump 2016!" in Los Angeles, just days after I returned home from London just down the road from my house. Though I encourage passion, opinion and emotion, especially though art, I think violence is disgusting. To live in a place where Facebook has given my address to an anonymous third party makes me feel like I am homeless again. This type of violence makes creatives feel like we live in a world where our individual creative input isn't safe. I am sad that this is the state of our America right now. I am sad that Trump, and many of his supporters, don't find words enough to express their opinions - they need walls, waterboarding and punches. @realdonaldtrump Please stop glamorizing and perpetuating violence. Make America Decent Again! #makeamericadecentagain No, they have not been caught, and the men drove off laughing. A detailed police report has been filed.

30 minutes ago, doggie said:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/05/03/woman-who-made-viral-naked-trump-painting-was-assaulted-beaten-near-her-home-images/

Nothing hurts the assholes as satire. They look more ISIS-like by the day. 

Kasich has an "h" on the end :)

And God help us all.

4 hours ago, meda said:

have we covered the vicious anti-Semitic attacks on the reporter who did the less than flattering GQ profile of Melania?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/05/02/journalist-barraged-with-anti-semitic-threats-after-profiling-melania-trump.html

It really doesn't seem like it WAS a less than flattering profile, just that Melania thought there were some inaccuracies (that the reporter denies) but mainly that she felt her privacy was violated, despite the fact that she agreed to an interview.  Not that truth matters to the Trump's troglodytes.

One of my concerns, should Trump actually become president—and it pains me just to type that—is that, given his outright hostility towards the press, we would probably see the end of any kind of transparency. Press conferences? Briefings? They'd probably be few and far between, if they happened at all. I can't see a President Trump (puke) ever allowing himself to be questioned or even thinking that the press and the public deserved any explanations.

Iowa siblings are making woman cards in protest of der Trumpenführer's dumbfuckery about Mrs. Clinton playing the woman card;

kcrg.com/content/news/Brother-sister-make-playing-cards-to-honor-women-378181181.html

Zach and Zebby Wahls came up with the idea after presidential candidate Donald Trump made a comment last week saying Hillary Clinton is playing the "woman card." After Trump made this comment, Zebby began to sketch Hillary as the woman card.

They started a Kickstarter campaign Thursday asking for $5,000. Within three and a half hours, the project was fully funded. They expected to raise the money by the end of May, and were shocked when they reached their goal before April had even ended. Their goal was to sell 250 decks, and so far have around 2,500 orders.

The deck will feature 13 women, each in all four suits. Some of the women include Clinton, Amelia Earhart, and Susan B. Anthony. Zebby Wahl has illustrated three of the thirteen women so far. She said it takes around 24 hours to complete a single illustration.

Zach Wahl, Co-Founder of The Woman Cards said the cards represent American women who have excelled. "We wanted a deck of cards that look like America," he said. "So we did our best to make sure we weren't only picking people who you might have read about in your textbooks, but women who really did make a difference in all different facets of our society."

Here's the link to the campaign itself: kck.st/1rjgHbj

Oh, all the dear merciful deities at once.  **praying frantically for my poor dear beloved nation AND for my practically-holy and treasured US Constitution, but wondering if emigration is a possibility---or should I stand and fight?  Don't know whether it is worse inside the US or outside it, if Trump gets the presidency.**  

***Makes all sorts of protective warding gestures, and desperately tries to calm down the spirits of my totally-thrilled to-emigrate-to-USA ancestors in their graves, because they are certainly spinning like express-wagon axles***

I voted for Kasich in primaries (in order to get a vaguely-sensible R type in power, despite the fact he is wayyyy unsound concerning abortion-on-demand, which is a litmus test in my household--independents can't vote in MD primaries).

We NOW have a putative Major Party candidate who endorses massive deportations, who is willing to stigmatize an entire religious group (which, I will add, has about 1/7th of the world population as adherents), who thinks the big thing for wimmens is that we have nice big tit-racks (if you are flat-chested, you can't be a '10', and what is important is that you have a young and beautiful ass). Not to mention he's saying we can drop 75 million households from the tax rosters (never mind the 2010 US census said something like 116 million households---let's go wild and say 125 milion households). And don't forget that he'd probably be THRILLED if Sullivan got overturned, which might affect the power of the press to comment freely.

But he's gonna balance the Fed budget in 8 years.

Canada, Australia, Britain, New Zealand, the Sweden and also Norway of my dear ancestors: are you considering taking English-fluent refugees?

The gods must be crazy.  I. Can't. EVEN.

Y'all might like this op-ed from a Republican stalwart: http://time.com/4317683/republican-party-donald-trump-indiana-ted-cruz/

On 5/4/2016 at 5:24 AM, doggie said:

Ashley Todd, 2016 version.

Forgive my finely honed Missouri skepticism, but this doesn't pass the smell test.

And in other news, a Trump supporting douche canon fuck nugget refused to tow a disabled woman's car after she was in an accident cause Bernie Sanders;

wlos.com/news/local/tow-truck-driver-refuses-to-tow-motorist-over-bernie-bumper-sticker

A tow truck driver refused to a help a customer stranded on Interstate 26 in Asheville on Monday.

Motorist Cassy McWade says she was in a car accident, and the family called their regular mechanic to drive about 45 minutes north in order to tow her home to Traveler's Rest from the side of the Interstate. He wasn't able to make the trip, so McWade says he called Shupe.

He arrived after about an hour and began the process of towing the vehicle.

"He goes around back and comes back and says 'I can't tow you.' My first instinct was there must be something wrong with the car," McWade told News 13 on Wednesday. "And he says, 'No, you're a Bernie supporter.' And I was like wait, really? And he says, 'Yes ma'am,' and just walks away."

If I was in South Carolina I sure as fuck wouldn't let this idiot touch my car.

He pissed on good tow truck operators everywhere, including my uncle's late brother.

A friend of a friend posted this on Facebook. It was mostly a diatribe about how much The Donald sucks. The one part the made me laugh was this line -

"I honestly can't tell if this guy is running for President or if he's part of the most intricately planned WWE cameo in the history of the sport."

One of the comments also made me laugh. 

"He only likes taco bowls because it's a wall for his food"

Screenshot_2016-05-05-21-35-08.png

Geezus.  Canadian weighing in here.  Watching Ryan (and other GOPers) sh*tting themselves, I'm kinda gobsmacked.  My thoughts have always been that Trump was trolling to feed his ego and f*ck up the GOP, I think he's succeeded. 

thisassholeagain.jpg

Now attacking Elizabeth Warren. WTF is he calling her "goofy" and thinks that's acceptable? I wish just once someone would fire back at him and address his fucked up Oompa-Loompa day-glo orange chimpanzee comb-over ugly ass appearance. This guy is out of control.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-elizabeth-warren-twitter-222923?cmpid=sf

I really cannot imagine voting for either Trump or Clinton. I don't want to vote for either. :(

Right now, all I know for sure is that I am not voting for Trump. Voting for a third-party candidate is an option. While some people consider that a wasted vote, I've done it before in protest because I didn't like any/either of the candidates in a particular race. I've also left certain sections of my ballot blank when there was literally only one name to check--small town, crappy incumbent, no opponent. 

I voted third party in 2008 (easy because living in CA at the time) and in 2012 (more difficult because I lived in a battleground state that ultimately broke for the wrong guy).  I left the Senate one blank that year too because both candidates were so abysmally terrible (George Allen and Tim Kaine... gag me) that I could not in good conscience support either one.  Seriously considering abstaining altogether this time.  My mom says "If you don't vote then you have no right to complain" but no matter which one I'd pick, I'd have serious complaints.  More like there's no one I could vote for at this time and even feel ok with, much less content or even happy with. 

38 minutes ago, Julifornia said:

I voted third party in 2008 (easy because living in CA at the time) and in 2012 (more difficult because I lived in a battleground state that ultimately broke for the wrong guy).  I left the Senate one blank that year too because both candidates were so abysmally terrible (George Allen and Tim Kaine... gag me) that I could not in good conscience support either one.  Seriously considering abstaining altogether this time.  My mom says "If you don't vote then you have no right to complain" but no matter which one I'd pick, I'd have serious complaints.  More like there's no one I could vote for at this time and even feel ok with, much less content or even happy with. 

What about Jill Stein or Gary Johnson (depending on which way you lean). 

I'm loving Jill Stein right now. 

The fact that we have allowed this two party system is part of the reason that Trump is looking like he'll take the nom. Part of his appeal is the fact that he's not part of the system. If that is more important to some Sanders voters than the other issues, then yeah, they'll jump over to vote Trump if Sanders doesn't get the Democratic nom. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this election feels like it should be a multiple choice test with "none of the above" for one of the options.

Princess Dumbass of the North Woods has declared war on Paul Ryan;

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/sarah-palin-paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-endorsement/index.html

Palin said in an interview that airs Sunday on "State of the Union" that her decision was sparked by Ryan's bombshell announcement to Tapper last week that he wasn't yet ready to support Donald Trump, the Republican presumptive nominee. Palin endorsed Trump back in January.

"His political career is over but for a miracle because he has so disrespected the will of the people, and as the leader of the GOP, the convention, certainly he is to remain neutral, and for him to already come out and say who he will not support is not a wise decision of his," Palin continued.

She added: "They feel so threatened at this point that their power, their prestige, their purse will be adversely affected by the change that is coming with Trump and with someone like Paul Nehlen, that they're not thinking straight right now."

Two observations here;

• Fuck you very much John McCain for inflicting this person and her family on us all.
  • How the fuck would Sarah Palin know anything about thinking straight?

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Princess Dumbass of the North Woods has declared war on Paul Ryan;

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/sarah-palin-paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-endorsement/index.html

Two observations here;

• Fuck you very much John McCain for inflicting this person and her family on us all.
  • How the fuck would Sarah Palin know anything about thinking straight?

The half governor really, really wants to be vice president.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived