IGNORED

Donald Trump- Part 2

samurai_sarah

I was watching the MST3K episode Moon Zero Two tonight.

1.png

Which included these lines;

Joel: Hey It's Donald Trump, he's chasing the good guys away! That doesn't make sense!
Tom Servo: It makes perfect sense!

Yeah, that's certainly the truth.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Stewart on Trump (via a live-filming of The Axe Files):

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/jon-stewart-david-axelrod-trump-clinton-axe-files/index.html

Among other gems, he calls Trump a "man-baby": "He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby's temperament and hands. ... (Vanity Fair editor) Graydon Carter did a joke about Donald Trump's hands 25 years ago, he's still not f---ing over it."

No. No, he's not. Because he's a fucking malevolent narcissist.

And @47of74: Love the MST3K reference. I'm going to have to watch this epi.:pb_lol:

On 5/8/2016 at 4:05 PM, 47of74 said:

Princess Dumbass of the North Woods has declared war on Paul Ryan;

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/sarah-palin-paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-endorsement/index.html

Two observations here;

• Fuck you very much John McCain for inflicting this person and her family on us all.
  • How the fuck would Sarah Palin know anything about thinking straight?

Check out the videya on this site of Ryan's opponent Paul Nehler (it's at the bottom of the page).

http://wonkette.com/601563/sarah-palin-endorses-paul-ryans-primary-opponent-for-maximum-comedic-effect

Wonkette has it right. This guy's a douchecanoe.

But, WTF. Does the half-gov think she's some kind of kingmaker now? She just needs to go away. Yeah--thanks a LOT fucking McCain.

And...bloody fucking Hell. How many times per hour does this a-hol tweet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

And once again, he's THE BESTEST EVAR!!!!111111

"I will have set the all time record in primary votes in the Republican Party--despite having to complete against 17 other people!"

"If I only had 1 person running against me in the primaries like Hillary Clinton, I would have gotten 10 million more votes than she did!"

"Crooked Hillary Clinton says that she got more primary votes than Donald Trump. But I had 17 people to beat--she had 1."

:roll:

5 hours ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

I did see this, but I think it is extremely one-sided. Both parties are to blame.  Neither are working together. I am not sure why this is exclusively the GOP's fault. 

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2016-05-02/update-on-the-gop-presidential-race-after-the-republican-convention-in-california

DESJARDINSMatt Schlapp, we're seeing these new Republican voters at a time when I think the term civil war within the Republican Party understates what's happening. We saw last week John Boehner openly going on the attack against a fellow member of Congress. We see Ted Cruz versus Donald Trump versus remember the Rand Paul wing of the party. It almost seems like there are at least half a dozen, maybe a dozen, different tribes in the Republican Party.

10:34:33

SCHLAPPRight.

10:34:35

DESJARDINSCan you speak to what -- what is this sort of civil war, to put it, I guess, in a more sharp way, or this realignment of the Republican Party? And how will these new voters fold in? How does the Republican Party, which may not know its own identity now, keep these voters who are coming for this election?

10:34:50

SCHLAPPAll right, well let's quickly walk through why we're where we are. We have a liberal president who by and large did not work with Republicans in Congress, and it's fair to say they didn't work with him, either, to get consensus policies. What Obama has gotten done, and boy has he gotten done a lot, he did by himself or with Democratic votes. So we haven't created any synthesis.

10:35:09

SCHLAPPRepublicans out in the country, you know who they're mad at? They're not just mad at President Obama, they're mad at their own leaders because they're, like, why didn't you do more to stop it. So what happened now is that you have a -- if it's a civil war, it's between grassroots Republicans, who are looking at big majorities in the Senate and the House and saying you'd promised us you'd stop him, and you didn't stop him. And that now has transferred itself over into this presidential race, where you have this whole idea, I want outsiders, I want to take a two-by-four to Washington, D.C., I want to break it up.

Saw this thing about how the rest of the world sees der Trumpenführer based on their political cartoons;

groopspeak.com/how-the-rest-of-the-world-sees-donald-trump-12-foreign-political-cartoons/

One particularly effective way that foreign media have been able to express their opinions on The Donald is through political cartoons. Those editorials of art can capture a lot more public attention, and often with a lot more punch.

Like these 12 in particular (first collected by Politico):

I liked this Scottish interpretation of the man baby;

12.png

What do you all think about Trump not releasing his tax returns?  What do you think of his excuse that they're being audited (he's used returns under audit to do business in the past)? 

Taxes show a lot about a person or corporation. 

This guy is a real piece of work. Check out this article that claims he posed as his own fake-ass PR guy in a phone interview years ago re: Marla Maples.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/13/trump-response-outed-fake-pr-guy-reveals-fatal-pathological-flaw.html

Not even counting the voice (which sounds *totally* like Drumpf), check out how he has to go into his patented superlatives about...himself:

He's starting to do tremendously well financially. As you saw, he got his licenses five to nothing the other day, you know, totally unanimous. And he's really been working hard and doing well.

I'm surprised he didn't drop a penis size reference here. He might as well have.

God, how pathologically narcissistic do you have to be to do shit like this?

CNN had a story on its main page claiming Trump was mentioned in the Panama Papers over 3500 times. This would indicate that he was actively hiding assets off shore in shell companies in the Caribbean, which is illegal. Even more strange, it's completely legal when the shell company is incorporated in the US (usually done in Delaware.)  (Incidentally, Emma Watson was also named this week. Due to his part, the president of Iceland resigned when his name first came out....so it's a huge deal.)

Thoughts?  (I wish this thread was a bit more active now that he's the presumptive nominee.)

12 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

CNN had a story on its main page claiming Trump was mentioned in the Panama Papers over 3500 times. This would indicate that he was actively hiding assets off shore in shell companies in the Caribbean, which is illegal. Even more strange, it's completely legal when the shell company is incorporated in the US (usually done in Delaware.)  (Incidentally, Emma Watson was also named this week. Due to his part, the president of Iceland resigned when his name first came out....so it's a huge deal.)

Thoughts?  (I wish this thread was a bit more active now that he's the presumptive nominee.)

We could start a thread just about the Panama Papers, but eventually we'd start shortening it to PP and then people would be confused. There seem to be a lot of things we talk about with the acronym PP.

Anyway, part of the reason that Trump shows up so often is because he sold his name to other investors in other countries. When someone searches "Trump" they aren't necessary getting The Donald Trump. 

Not all of things happening with Mossack Fonseca are illegal or even immoral. I believe Emma Watson just wanted privacy, not tax evasion. 

There is just so much information in this leak. 

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent article in this morning's Washington Post concerning Trump's alleged million-dollar donation for vets.  Seems he didn't get around to naming a charity till Monday night---and no word whether the money's been transferred. He claims lots of vetting was needed---although his foundation has already given something like $230K USD to the Marine Corps/Law Enforcement Foundation. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/24/what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-about-the-money-donald-trump-raised-for-veterans/

Kudos to investigative reporter Fahrenthold of WaPo for nailing that rotting piece of slime mold to the wall---and here's hoping the other MSM journalists don't let up!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/24/four-months-later-donald-trump-says-he-gave-1-million-to-veterans-group/

Excuse the back-to-back, but somehow overlooked this Trump (ex) delegate---a real charmer, according to the (UK) Guardian. 

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/11/anti-muslim-pastor-donald-trump-delegate-guy-st-onge

For your delectation, a partial sampling from the Guardian article: 

>>According to his voluminous social media presence, St Onge is an evangelical pastor living in Ontario, California. His numerous Facebook accounts, YouTubevideos and Tumblr page feature videos of his preaching, photos of himself carrying rifles and anti-Muslim memes.

A meme shared on one of his Facebook pages reads: “Allah SUCKS/ Mohammed SUCKS/ Islam SUCKS/ Any of you Hadji’s have an issue with me saying this, PM me and I’ll gladly give you my address. You can come visit me, where I promise/ I will/ KILL YOU/ In my front yard!!”

Reached by a reporter through Facebook, St Onge replied Wednesday afternoon: “I am no longer a delegate, by my own choosing ... I will take one for the team, Loyal to a fault you might say ... Jesus loves you, but not the trouble you try and cause for others.”

Reality stars and xenophobes: Trump's California delegates mirror their maker

Read more

Asked about precisely when he ceased being a delegate, St Onge replied: “I have spoken to the appropriate people . thank you, Have a great day and may God bless you ...”

He subsequently posted a Facebook post about a Guardian reporter on another Facebook account, writing: “This is a reporter who started doing a story on me ... who is she to call the kettle black?”The post has since been deleted.

In a later message, St Onge wrote: “I see you are not a Christian so that tells me a lot about you and who you represent!!”

Asked about a report that he had once burned a Mexican flag, St Onge responded: “No, that is not true, even if it was, they burn ours don’t they?” The pastor then messaged a reporter several links to a video of two men, one wearing a Trump T-shirt, burning a Mexican flag. “I would call these men my brothers, US Citizen brothers!!,” he wrote.

According to a biography on one of St Onge’s Facebook pages, he “was in a very bad world, full of drugs, motorcycles, gangs and cops and more” before he was reborn and baptized in September 1995. “For me my life used to be all about Sex, Drugs and Rock&Roll ... Now it is God Jesus and the Holy Ghost,” he writes on Facebook.

On 27 March 2016, St Onge posted about his application to be a Trump delegate on Facebook, writing: “I JUST SIGNED UP TO BECOME A NATIONAL DELEGATE FOR DONALD TRUMP, I WILL NOT FIND OUT UNTIL March 31, 2016. WHEN THEY DECIDE ...”

St Onge is the second California delegate to attempt to drop out after Johnson, a corporate attorney and prominent white nationalist from Los Angeles.

Trump’s campaign blamed Johnson’s inclusion on a “database error” and said he was no longer a delegate. His campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

Mixed in with Bible verses and YouTube sermons, St Onge shares a wide variety of political material, including anti-same sex marriage memes, a meme featuring the Confederate flag that reads “620,000 Died for this flag they deserve to be honored”, and a “Christian for Trump” image with the attached commentary: “Not saying Trump is a very godly man, but God can use anyone even evil to bless His people which are not just the Jews any longer but even the Gentiles now, for we are all under the same God ...” 

Another post features a photoshopped image of Barack Obama and David Cameron kissing, with the caption: “Sodomites!!”<<

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

He clinched the nomination. 

*Insert vomiting SP*:tw_grimace:

I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. I just can't believe that this country could be condemned to play a part in Trump's masturbatory fantasy for the next four years. Flat out, anyone who thinks this egomaniac is the answer to our problems is a fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, sparkles said:

I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. I just can't believe that this country could be condemned to play a part in Trump's masturbatory fantasy for the next four years. Flat out, anyone who thinks this egomaniac is the answer to our problems is a fucking moron. 

I do not understand the GOP at all.

A candidate based on the "angry" vote. It is frightening.

Meanwhile in Emporia, Kansas there was this asshole at a McDonalds;

ksnt.com/2016/05/26/video-of-man-shouting-racist-remarks-at-emporia-restaurant-goes-viral/

A video recorded of a man shouting racist remarks at an Emporia McDonalds is going viral.

Angelica Hernandez recorded this video Tuesday of an unnamed man, wearing a Donald Trump shirt yelling at an employee. He was telling the employee to “go back to Mexico.”

Angelica says he was also throwing trash on the floor and says he then began pointing at other Hispanics in the restaurant again saying “go back to Mexico.”

A friend of Angelica’s went and talked to the manager after seeing the video. The man was then asked to leave the restaurant.

Here's a Youtube of that fucker...

Well, HRC is still ahead in the various national polls, but only within the "margin of error". I never really considered that he would be the nominee, let alone possibly win. But I personally do not think he will win. Of course, I am not psychic. 

It is an amazement that that many people are behind him. A friend of mine with a Ph.D. In history said a book would surely be written about the rise of Trump, and the reasons behind it. Actually, I think there will be a number of books. 

And finally a hard, so to speak, question was featured on CNN;

gawker.com/finally-cnn-asks-a-hard-question-does-donald-trumps-c-1778651772

Ooopsie.jpg

Late-night CNN viewers were treated to a brief moment of Cinemax-style steaminess during a segment that aired at about 1:30 a.m. Eastern time today. While on-air personalities were discussing protests at a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico last night, the screen behind them displayed a tweet from the Donald about the event. “Does your cock match your skin color?” read the first reply, which was also displayed. “Like, is it orange?”

Here's the actual Tweet and response...

Spoiler

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Spanish press is saying that Trump is clearly going to win. Is it true? Do you Americans think that Hillary can still win?

@Melissa1977: Hillary does has some serious issues with likeability---but, damn it, she DOES have Some Major Chops in terms of political experience. (She might not be a policy wonk in some areas, but her Rolodex is probably wayyyy crammed with names of experts she can tap.) I personally don't like her much, but she's not likely to run the USA into the ground if elected as our President.

But Trump? A thin-skinned draft-dodger with absolutely no elected office experience---some business experience, but I'll bet he has a LOT of yes-men and yes-women who will not dare to Speak Truth to Power. Someone who screams murder because the Ebil Nasty Mainstream Media looks at his record and calls him out on all the lies?---Just how in hell is he going to deal with ISIS or North Korea?---have a TwitterTantrum and call them names?

Nonetheless, am frantically praying for the safety and security of my poor nation, and hoping the madness will burn out soon, and we will get SOMEONE sensible in the White House.  

I think Hillary can win. One of the big issues that Sanders had was that his "revolution" was mostly white. I'll post the article when I find it - it was about how looking at fundraising of $200 or above, Hillary had a much more diverse group than Sanders. I find it fascinating that the media still focuses of the "angry white people" vote, despite the fact that they do not make up the majority of the electorate.

Hillary has historically reached out to and gotten a lot of support from the Latino and Black communities, who voted for her almost overwhelmingly. I see the press for Sanders allowing BLM activists to speak at his rally when they took the floor, but what's left out is that the (mostly white) crowd was incredibly hostile. The families of the kids slain by police - such as Tamir Rice's - have gone so far as to endorse Hillary and speak on her behalf. These are communities that know exactly what's at stake here - these are groups who could have their civil rights taken away under Trump. They live with discrimination every day, and they have voted and will vote for Hillary.

Yet every time I turn on the TV, it's "Oh how can Hillary appeal to the Disenfranchised Angry White People? She used the wrong kind of email server and cannot be trusted, her campaign is over!" and I'm left with ".....the fuck was that all about?"

Sorry, I derailed that for a minute. I live in a very heavily Hispanic area and suddenly everyone is registering to vote. That crap about banning Muslims from entering the county, building a wall, that's scaring the ever-loving shit out of Hispanic citizens who've never bothered to vote before- possibly because they didn't feel the had a reason to vote. Now, they have a reason. ALL minority groups have a reason. They know that Trump has fixated on Muslims and Latinos as "the bad guys" at the moment, but they're at risk, too. The gay community just got the right to marry, which Trump had sworn to overturn and invalidate their marriages. NONE of those groups are going to stay home on election day because their preferred primary candidate didn't win. They know that their civil rights would be legitimately at risk under a Trump presidency.

I think he's a racist, xenophobic buffoon and the idea that THIS GUY is what the Republican party had chosen as their candidate for the highest office in the land is laughable and deeply troubling at the same time.

So at his Fresno "rally", he said there is no CA drought. "When" he's president, there will be plenty of water for all....

well here you go trump can control weather.

Trump tells California 'there is no drought'

FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told California voters Friday that he can solve their water crisis, declaring, "There is no drought."

California is, in fact, in midst of a drought. Last year capped the state's driest four-year period in its history, with record low rainfall and snow.

Speaking at a rally in Fresno, Calif., Trump accused state officials of denying water to Central Valley farmers so they can send it out to sea "to protect a certain kind of three-inch fish."

"We're going to solve your water problem. You have a water problem that is so insane. It is so ridiculous where they're taking the water and shoving it out to sea," Trump said at a rally that drew thousands.

The comments came a day after Trump outlined an energy policy plan that relies heavily on expanding U.S. fossil fuel exploration and reducing environmental regulations.

He held a pair of rallies Friday in Fresno and San Diego as he closed a campaign swing through the west, drawing vocal crowds of protesters, many carrying signs critical of Trump's plan to wall off the U.S. border with Mexico.

About a thousand Trump foes demonstrated outside San Diego's convention center as Trump spoke inside to an enthusiastic crowd of supporters packed in tight. Police said they made about a dozen arrests, including one man who climbed a railing separating protesters from officers. His arrest led protesters to spray water and throw empty plastic bottles at police.

In another tense exchange, police shoved back demonstrators to separate them from Trump supporters when they left the center after the rally.

Officers in riot gear declared the gathering outside the convention center unlawful after shouting matches erupted and people began hurling trash at each other.

Inside, the mood was far less charged, as Trump took repeated jabs at Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton. He also went on defense against negative media stories and an ongoing lawsuit against his now-defunct Trump University.

"I'm getting railroaded by a legal system," Trump complained.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived