IGNORED

Nathan (WAS) Courting Ashley (pt. 2)

SpoonfulOSugar

1 hour ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

I just googled and HELLO THERE HOCKEY BOY. 

So easy to love hockey

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, January1231 said:

So easy to love hockey

I fucking love hockey. 

6 hours ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

I just googled and HELLO THERE HOCKEY BOY. 

Nashville is quite blessed in the hockey looks department  :my_heart:

5 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I'm partial to my boys but Mike Fisher is a babe.

8 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm partial to my boys but Mike Fisher is a babe.

Mike Fisher is very handsome.  Might I ask who you follow?  Since James Neal has been discussed I'll post a picture of Nashville's real beauty, Roman Josi.  God Bless Switzerland

tumblr_nzu3dbVUwv1tu61u7o1_1280.png

11 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Mike Fisher is very handsome.  Might I ask who you follow?  Since James Neal has been discussed I'll post a picture of Nashville's real beauty, Roman Josi.  God Bless Switzerland

Where does one sign up to Husband this?

24 minutes ago, LawsonBatesEgo said:

Where does one sign up to Husband this?

Roman is beautiful.   I'm partial to Mike Richards, Brent Seabrook, Patrick Sharp, Lupes, ahhh the list is endless.    

13 minutes ago, January1231 said:

Roman is beautiful.   I'm partial to Mike Richards, Brent Seabrook, Patrick Sharp, Lupes, ahhh the list is endless.    

I'd sign up to be Pekka Rinne's wife in a heartbeat.  That man is 6'5 of European hotness

44 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

:56247955dd693_32(12): NYR

11195_content_Gotham-Magazine-Henrik-Lundqvist-3.jpg

3 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

:56247955dd693_32(12): NYR

11195_content_Gotham-Magazine-Henrik-Lundqvist-3.jpg

You one-upped me.  Props to you. :greetings-clappingyellow: Now he is the definition of getting better looking with age.  He slays me every single time

6 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

You one-upped me.  Props to you. :greetings-clappingyellow: Now he is the definition of getting better looking with age.  He slays me every single time

Gd bless Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, etc for the hockey gods.

Edit: He is beautiful. And there's 2 of them. Henrik is like fine wine. Just gets better with age.

Looks like the hockey fans hijacked the Nathan/Ashley thread.  Oh well hockey's better anyways!! One last picture to tide everyone over.  2 for the price of one.

7bfd9a4e0afc474ac94b52ea54884557.jpg

3 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

You ain't kiddin.  SHEA is a sight to behold in person.  I saw him at the All Stars event a few months ago close up and was speechless

Banana pudding in one Bates thread. Cute hockey players in another. I feel like the Bates forum has been drastically improved with just a few posts. :pb_lol:

Last one to tide me over lol and lets not go into the fact that Hags is on the enemy team now :562479514c500_32(1):

My personal fave is Brass lol

c8b373e32d0820ae06cebbe501b9ad31.jpg

I went to the All Star events too.  So many hot hockey players.  I was on the front row at the red carpet on Saturday. They were dressed to the nines.  Oh and btw, banana pudding ice cream is the bomb.

45 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I went to the All Star events too.  So many hot hockey players.  I was on the front row at the red carpet on Saturday. They were dressed to the nines.  Oh and btw, banana pudding ice cream is the bomb.

We were in the same crowd.  That is so freaking funny.

Taking this thread away from hot hockey players and bringing it back to the subject.

I saw the preview for next week's episode and Nathan says that they'll probably be married within the next year.  I wonder when he'll put a ring on it.

11 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Taking this thread away from hot hockey players and bringing it back to the subject.

I saw the preview for next week's episode and Nathan says that they'll probably be married within the next year.  I wonder when he'll put a ring on it.

December. *bet in play*

I think Nathan will purpose any day now, and it will be shown next season.

But if he proposes soon, that means they will get married in the fall or maybe as late as winter. Because these fundies don't do long engagements. That seems so soon to me. 

I'll say engaged by his birthday or Christmas at the latest.  I wonder if he's just not ready to get married and start having a house full of kids yet.  He didn't sound like he was in the courtship episode

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

I'll say engaged by his birthday or Christmas at the latest.  I wonder if he's just not ready to get married and start having a house full of kids yet.  He didn't sound like he was in the courtship episode

Agreed. Or, it seems that his family is prone to pushing for engagement/courtship and he is attempting to push back from the pressure.  Like "when you are going to get engage Nathan?" I can only imagine the questions on when he is going to officially court Ashley.

I am not sure if it is just that culture, but the males in that sect seemed to be pushed towards courtship, engagement and then marriage rather them deciding 'hey, I want to court her and maybe after a year or a year and half possible engagement.' Like an actual plan that it is there whole idea.

Kelly seemed rather pushy at Michael and Brandon getting engaged.  Well for that matter Michael talked about wanting to get engaged all the time to.  Ashley seemed to think Nathan might propose in the episode.  She sounds more than ready to get married

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Kelly seemed rather pushy at Michael and Brandon getting engaged.  Well for that matter Michael talked about wanting to get engaged all the time to.  Ashley seemed to think Nathan might propose in the episode.  She sounds more than ready to get married

I thought so too. I had to remind myself this is just a stupid courtship announcement that is overly romantic and worth a stupid ring. :COLERE: So, I hope Nathan finds something to eclipse his courtship proposal; even if he has to solicit the help of the camera and production crew.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived