IGNORED

Nathan (WAS) Courting Ashley (pt. 2)

SpoonfulOSugar

Interesting to hear that they may be back together. When I watched that clip of Nathan talking to Gil and Kelly I couldn't shake the feeling of it being incredibly staged. I thought it very interesting that neither parent showed any real shock, nor asked him a ton of questions about the breakup. This family is super nosy when it comes to their adult kids' so you just know the real convo went differently.

Plus, what really stood out to me was it really felt like Kelly was trying to hold back a smile for most of the scene. It reminded me of how people act when they are not great at keeping secrets or lying... Trouble keeping a straight face. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BirthingGodsWarriors said:

Interesting to hear that they may be back together. When I watched that clip of Nathan talking to Gil and Kelly I couldn't shake the feeling of it being incredibly staged. I thought it very interesting that neither parent showed any real shock, nor asked him a ton of questions about the breakup. This family is super nosy when it comes to their adult kids' so you just know the real convo went differently.

Plus, what really stood out to me was it really felt like Kelly was trying to hold back a smile for most of the scene. It reminded me of how people act when they are not great at keeping secrets or lying... Trouble keeping a straight face. 

I think this is typical from reality shows, most of it is staged, i mean the cameras aren'trecording them 24/7 and most important things wont happen on camera and i imagine would be dealed privately first, you just dont break up with your gf and run in front of the camera to talk about it. Doesnt mean that everything that happens on a reality show is fake, of course they try to show how is the life of the people that is on them, thats the whole point of watching a reality, but everything that is recorded is staged in a way since they have a camera in front of their faces. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived