IGNORED

Counting On - Part 6: Benye Wants to Give the Gospel to the "Inner City"

choralcrusader8613

... well, I'm currently watching Chicago Med.  Where there is a suspicion of child abuse in the ER ...

(I'll have to check Buzzard's recap in a bit.)

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hiddenomaha said:

So the forced de-tomboyifying of Joy has begun... 

sad :cry: 

This started years ago, and it still breaks my heart. 

Wait, cows are kept in cages?!  I had no idea.

Did anyone else hear Jill say, "Derrick killed a tarantula in MY room." ???

They're sleeping apart already??

1 minute ago, iweartanktops said:

This started years ago, and it still breaks my heart. 

Well, if she's saying she doesn't want to wear a dress for her wedding, at least there's a bit of pushback there.

#freejoy #wearthepants

Counting on cancellation (part 2)

The girls pack up and leave

Jessa - I love being married but I miss spending time with my sisters

Bin - we havent spent much time apart since we've been married 

Jessa - on night

Bin - We'd miss eachother

They kiss

Jessa - last year was very busy.  Pregnancy, having a baby... all the other stressful things we've "walked through" as a family.  Its nice to have some time with my sisters.

JInger - We should do smores tonight.

They all agree

Anna jokes they arent on her diet

Jinger says they can do it and then work out.

Jessa - 2 hours is a good distance, its not super far with babies.

Jinger - Since Jessa's gotten married its hard to get together so its super special to have uninterupted girl time.

They all talk about facetiming Jill.

Jana sees a cow on the side of the road. They decide to pull off the road to get it. They pull over behind another SUV, no idea who is in it...

They run in the road chasing the cow.  It runs away.  Jessa gets back in the car and clocks herself in the head.  They drive a bit and continue to chase it.  Of course, its pregnant... JInger films... Joy runs chasing it. Jinger stays in the car with Jana.  They chase it back into the pasture and spurge cries.

Jana - its not our first time chasing cows.

They arrive at the "bear" cabin.  They are "amazing and so excited" because its "beautiful." There are bears all over the place... every blanket etc.

Jana and Jinger get the king bed, anna and Jessa each get their own room with the babies.

They whip out the mac for "jilly."  The logo is covered.  They call spurge "spurgie."

Joy - its really sad not having Jill here

Jill tells us that Iz took his first steps tonight. Derick lured him wtih a toy.  They try and get him to walk.  The hairy beast comes into frame... 

Anna and Jessa - We miss Jill as part of our "moms group."

They call Izzy "choo choo" and try to get him to walk, he ass plants.

They all yell "choo choo yay!"

He wont walk.  

Jessa looks foward to coming down there to let the "little cousins meet eachother."  Apparently spurge went on the international adventure. It will be special because spurge hasnt met Jill/Derick etc.

Jill says that Derick killed a tarantula in her room once.  

Jessa recounts how Jill has to check for spiders before she puts izzy down.  She just cant imagine the stress in heathen country.

They all miss Jill... they're that much more aware that she's not there when they facetime her (rocket science, Jessa!)

Nice job TLC setting up a pretend Duggar build.  I don't believe for a minute that the Duggar guys did that tree house without outside supervision and help and behind the scenes really doing the whole f***ing thing!

Oh, these are home spa thingies.  Of course they wouldn't go to a REAL spa.  Here, scrape my toe jam.....

love the segue of Jessa smiling while saying with the fakest simile ever that josh is coming  home soon 

and then Anna sputters for a while 

hope and excitement for the future 

oh dear god

Dear lord enough with the desperation tlc we get it! They are eligible and waiting for Prince Charming!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Oh, these are home spa thingies.  Of course they wouldn't go to a REAL spa.  Here, scrape my toe jam.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that mental picture. :puke-front:

Just now, nst said:

love the segue of Jessa smiling while saying with the fakest simile ever that josh is coming soon 

and then Anna sputters for a while 

hope and excitement for the future 

oh dear god

Whenever Anna talks about Josh, she seems really happy and sweet at first and then looks like she's going to burst into tears. She's constantly trying to keep sweet, and it's really not working. It's very sad.

Idk if the weird hand waving has been brought up anymore since the first time, but I looked around online and cannot find anything about that sort of waving. 

What I did find is this "To beckon someone, extend the arm, palm down and move the fingers in a scratching motion." 

This is from an etiquette guide for Guatemala to BECKON someone. I found that this is also used in Central and South America to wave or beckon but palm down 

Hmmm...maybe Jinger shouldn't ask for Anna's advice on what to look for in a man.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • SpoonfulOSugar unpinned this topic

Archived