IGNORED

Counting On - Part 6: Benye Wants to Give the Gospel to the "Inner City"

choralcrusader8613

On 4/18/2016 at 2:04 PM, Kittikatz said:

Fast forward to early 20s and some idiot scanned and emailed me an image of his junk. It took me a few tries to figure out what it was supposed to be and I still don't know why I was supposed to be impressed.... My thumb is bigger than his dick was (and I have small hands, even for a woman)

Hold up, he put his dick in a scanner? What on earth would possess him to do that rather than take a picture?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ready to keep track of commercials :) 

Grandmother watching with me. She doesn't think the tree fort has enough support under it. She's concerned about the foundation 

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I can't quite figure out if Flame has a highly developed sense of irony and is a fantastic troll, or if he really manages to be just as clueless as a Duggar in spite of having more life experience to draw on.

I don't think Flame is as clueless as the Duggars. He's ignoring their issues cause this is great publicity for him.

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Hold up, he put his dick in a scanner? What on earth would possess him to do that rather than take a picture?

It was twenty years ago, pre smart phones, and we were both starving students... I'm guessing a flatbed scanner was all he had available :confused2:

Just now, EyeQueue said:

Holy crap, what does this even mean?

Do you have a link for this clip? Thx!

no it was a bonus scene 

1 minute ago, Kittikatz said:

It was twenty years ago, pre smart phones, and we were both starving students... I'm guessing a flatbed scanner was all he had available :confused2:

I just can't help but picture him standing there with his thing out while the scanner head goes back and forth and the lights light up...I mean, do you put the lid down when you do something like that? So many questions...

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I just can't help but picture him standing there with his thing out while the scanner head goes back and forth and the lights light up...I mean, do you put the lid down when you do something like that? So many questions...

Sometimes there is never enough Purell.

"I was not born to wear dresses" God, I just want to get Joy a comfy pair of jeans. I know skirts are comfortable, but I feel like she would prefer jeans if she was allowed to wear them.

Joy doesn't like dresses, yet she has to wear a skirt every day. Poor thing probably would rather wear jeans. 

Oh, holy hell.

WHO let JillieRod do Michael & Marcus's hair with the Dippity-DO?????????

2 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

I don't think Flame is as clueless as the Duggars. He's ignoring their issues cause this is great publicity for him.

I'm sure that's true of the association in general, but some of his comments about Ben have to be either clueless or sarcasm. For example, if you wanted to compliment Ben, you could say he was sincere or pleasant or kind, something that either he might have shown at some point or can't really be disputed by someone who hasn't met him in person. To specifically call him articulate strikes me as either stealth snark or very strange standards, and I can't quite tell which.

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I can't quite figure out if Flame has a highly developed sense of irony and is a fantastic troll, or if he really manages to be just as clueless as a Duggar in spite of having more life experience to draw on.

Well he did nickname Spurge "The Spurgintaor" I wouldn't put it past him to be trolling Ben a bit. I mean he encouraged him to try to rap while cameras were filming, he had to know it was not going to go well.

Counting on... pregnancy or courtship to save their show (part 1)

YAY! More treehouse! The thing is the size of my first apartment, btw.

JD says it started as a "little project" that has now grown to a 3 week project

Jana says that its taken time and energy to get there. Its more than initially thought.

Its now a sunroom and has windows.  Jana shows off the vaulted ceiling that will have a loft.  

JD says is "true duggar fashion" it got bigger and bigger.. 19+ opinions, everyone wanted to put their 2 cents in.

Jana says that sometimes she comes along and wants them to make things look better.  Jinger brings in the "furtniture" they got at the thrift store.

In the TTH Jana pages the littles.  They come running and line up.  Mac has (what looks like ) an african american baby doll in a stroller.

Jackson TH - I was really excited to run into the tree fort because I wanted to be the first one in the tree fort.

*** I HAD TO PAUSE THIS TO GET A BETTER LOOK*** After Jackson's TH a guy in a red hat is shown kissing a woman holding a baby running up to the tree fort.  Michelle is behind her, followed by boob.  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Jana +josie Jenny, jordyn TH -  Josie has a RIDICULOUS red boy on the top of her head that looks like minnie mouse.

"What do you guys think of the tree fort?" - littles - "I think its cool"

The littles play.  Michael has spiked hair that looks like they got into the hairspray.

Jana is happy that the littles are excited (as they play cooking).  "It brings so much joy."

JD - I hope one day my kids can play and enjoy it.

Back in the girl's dorm they pack.  Anna offers any of her clothes.  They're going to branson, 2 whole hours away.  They're goingfor 4 days.  Joy doesnt want to overpack.  Jinger does.  Spurge and Mer are coming on the trip. 

Jana mentions that Anna wanted them to all wear heels and see if they can stand the longest.

Anna TH - Jinger and I wear heels more than the "other girls."  Theres always fear of tripping and falling.

Jessa thinks she looks like an elephant

Joy would rather do heels and dresses but would rather not do either.  SHe doesnt like dresses, wants skirts

Jinger - Joy likes to wear comfy stuff.

Anna tries to talk joy into a polka dot dress.  Joy is concerned she will have to wear a dress on her wedding day, she doesnt like them.

JInger TH - The trip is overdue with jill moving away and the things we've "walked through" and before another sister entersa relationship or "something like that."

Joy - A lot of us older girls are busy, we dont get girl time.

Anna heads off to find a pack and play for mer.

I'd go for stealth snark, @Mercer but Flame is damn careful not to allow any negativity re: Bin on his social media... I think he is looking to ride some D list coat tails to "fame".... But I do believe he was mocking/laughing at him as much as he could get away with ....

Commercials: Wyndham rewards hotels, alone history TV show, rotating hair iron Max, Yes hair removal, Martins grocery store, RAV4 Toyota, martins again, tlc promos 

22 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Is flame wearing prayer beads around his neck?

What the fuck is a prayer bead? 

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

<snip>

In the TTH Jana pages the littles.  They come running and line up.  Mac has (what looks like ) an african american baby doll in a stroller.

<snip>

Inquiring minds want to know! (Since I have no way of watching this right now.

This would be a huge positive!

My daughter was once given two twin African-American baby dolls for Christmas by accident (the aunt who ordered them for her ordered caucasian). When she opened them, the aunt started profusely apologizing, but my daughter immediately scooped those babies up and carried them around with her for ages. Kids have zero issue with people who are different from them; that shit is learned.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • SpoonfulOSugar unpinned this topic

Archived