IGNORED

Maxwells vote for Ted Cruz

albanuadh_1

13 hours ago, Jana814 said:

The New York primary is tomorrow. The Maxwell's wrote about anyone being in NY should vote for Cruz. I'm in NJ I really don't think Cruz will win in NY. 

I'm sure they do. In an interview they said if he wins they want Taylor Swift to come to the White House. 

The prospect of a Cruz presidency is too horrible to contemplate.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cruz is running a very distant third in every NY poll and has been shunned at almost every appearance in the city. He might as well stay home. Here's some New York values for you buddy. UP YOURS!

Sarah says, "Vote for the little children’s sake!" and I throw up in my mouth a little. :puke-front:

"It’s important for your children’s future."

:puke-huge:

3 hours ago, sparkles said:

Cruz is running a very distant third in every NY poll and has been shunned at almost every appearance in the city. He might as well stay home. Here's some New York values for you buddy. UP YOURS!

That comment was pretty bad. I get tired of politicians playing parts of the country against each other. We're ALL Americans!

Well they are still stumping for Lying Ted even though he has been outed as a philanderer

The polls have only been closed 10 minutes, and the race has already been called for Drumpf. 

Oops! 

Trump is supposed to be in Berlin, Maryland tomorrow(Stephen Decatur High School).  Maryland and Delaware's primaries are both next Tuesday. 

Well it doesn't look like God is answering the Maxwell's prayers this time.  If only Teri hadn't used up all of God's good will asking for an iphone case.

2 hours ago, Quiverless said:

Didn't they used to make a thing about how they didn't follow the news, but just asked friends who to vote for?

They did indeed. They said they relied on people they knew and IIRC, pro-life websites.

So Cruz is pretty much out of it and their beloved Brownshirt, er, Brownback is feeling the heat too. What's a Maxwell to do?

18 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Would the Maxwells vote for Trump? :pb_lol:

Never!!!  They may not ever know who he is. 

Trump in Berlin on Hitler's birthday.   He's also coming to Harrington, Delaware on Friday, which is only 30 minutes from my house.  (I am not going.)

It would be funny to send Stevie that little clip where Donny says that women who have abortions should be prosecuted. We all know how DonJuan has backpedaled, but SteveWhoNeverWatchesTheNews most likely won't. 

On 4/20/2016 at 8:16 AM, kpmom said:

Well it doesn't look like God is answering the Maxwell's prayers this time.  If only Teri hadn't used up all of God's good will asking for an iphone case.

Cruz not only came in well behind Kasich, but in some places he even lost to Ben Carson, who wasn't in the race. Bless his heart.

Ted Cruz is the love child of Count Dracula & Senator Joe McCarthy (to paraphrase Senator Franken).

8 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Ted Cruz is the love child of Count Dracula & Senator Joe McCarthy (to paraphrase Senator Franken).

Ted Cruz reminds me of the alien from Men In Black who disguises himself in his victim's skin, but just can't quite get the whole acting like a human thing right.

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:48 PM, Jana814 said:

Never!!!  They may not ever know who he is. 

Hmmm I think Stevie does know who Donald T is as he rejected one of his blog comments, yet it was laid on Stevie's heart a few weeks later to allow Gordon R to comment on a post about Cook Anna.  

On 4/19/2016 at 4:50 PM, bertnee said:

Sarah says, "Vote for the little children’s sake!" and I throw up in my mouth a little. :puke-front:

"It’s important for your children’s future."

:puke-huge:

Yes, I was thinking of The Children when I voted in my state's primary. That's why I voted for Hillary.

I wonder if they're on Cruz's payroll; they are taking an almost obsessive interest in his campaign.

It may be a sign of me thinking about these idiots too much, but when I voted in our primaries, as I checked of Bernie's name, I said "this one is for you, Maxwells".

Cruz scares the shit out of me just as much as Trump. I still cannot wrap my brain around the fact that these two are the best the GOP and their employers can come up with. It's such a sad, pathetic statement about the United States, its politics and its future.

2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Cruz scares the shit out of me just as much as Trump.

Oh, he scares me way more than Trump. Trump doesn't actually believe in anything. Cruz is a rabid theocrat who will not rest until his beliefs become law.

55 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Oh, he scares me way more than Trump. Trump doesn't actually believe in anything. Cruz is a rabid theocrat who will not rest until his beliefs become law.

Over the years I have seen all 5 of the remaining major candidates in person. Cruz is a smart man and if elected I think he has the best chance of getting what he wants done. He is the only one that gave me an creepy bad vibe. Trump is kind still stuck in the 1980's. He wants the USA to be like it was when he was building his golden tower. As much as the 1980's and early 90's were by far the best financial times in my life , I realize we can't get back the jobs that left and our country and culture  is just not the same. As for the others Bernie was just an average nice guy, Kasich was clueless and Hilliary was SO fake (bad personal experience I will never forget). I don't have anyone making me go out and vote. It bothers me so much, just because Ted says he supports homeschooling(does Cruz homeschool his kids? at least Rick Santorum did)  or Criuz believes a certain way about public restrooms that the Maxwell's think we should vote for him. It is highly unlikely Ted is going to change a bathroom or homeschool law if he became president. He has other ideas he much higher on his list.

I am in equal parts horrified and amused by the Maxwells' fangirling over Ted Cruz. Though I do wonder if Teddy Bear will start to tone down some of his crazy to appeal to the moderates and Trump voters, especially if he (shudder) wins more primaries.

1 hour ago, Justme said:

Stevie is probably expecting to be the VP nominee. :roll:

Or Secretary of State, since he's such a diplomat.

Archived