IGNORED

Maxwells vote for Ted Cruz

albanuadh_1

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... looks like the ABC girls have got a female role model in politics to look up to.

Maybe that'll inspire passions? Imagine them in 10 years' time, telling their parents they need to go to college to become the next wise, strategic choice for whatever religious nutjob is running. And then they'll need a job as CEO for a major company... and a husband or partner who helps them achieve their goals and dreams... and a good private school for their kids... and wham! just like that, the Maxborg implodes over itself.

Carly might have done a better job with Hewlett Packard if only she had had Chorepacks.

PS  What a shame that Sarah won't write a "Campaigning with the Moodys" book

So according to CNN, Ted Cruz is withdrawing from the race. Who will the Maxwells vote for?

17 minutes ago, molecule said:

So according to CNN, Ted Cruz is withdrawing from the race. Who will the Maxwells vote for?

I wonder about that too. I mean, Cruz was the favourite of many fundie/fundie-lite Christians. I wonder if they will vote for a guy who basically is the opposite of most of their values, or if they'll vote for some 3rd party candidate, or if they are going to stay home altogether.

I expect many will stay home out of "conscience."

And yea, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth among the Maxhell tribe of Brownbackistan. :tw_cry:

Just heard it on NPR. Cruz described his mother as a "pioneering computer programmer in the 50s." She would have fit right in with 1-Ton Ramp!

Yea verily, I imagine there is much weeping and wailing in Leavenworth KS tonight.

10 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Just heard it on NPR. Cruz described his mother as a "pioneering computer programmer in the 50s." She would have fit right in with 1-Ton Ramp!

Yea verily, I imagine there is much weeping and wailing in Leavenworth KS tonight.

Perhaps they will reverse course and claim this is what Cruz gets for violating God's will about a woman's proper role in the world?

Or maybe a fast day, to do penance for the lack of voting amongst the faithful for Cruz? I imagine Steve is very unhappy right now. :my_biggrin:

32 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I also wonder who they will vote for now!!  Maybe they won't vote for a President at all. 

Let them stay homr

I know Heidi Cruz is an educated women (and was quite feisty and outspoken on news programs). Tonight she had the Michelle Duggar stare looking at Ted. I don't know if she was playing a role, Christian wife and mom, but it was that creepy stare. Watching Trump, Melania looked at the audience and sometimes at her husband, and Bernie's wife was interacting with the crowd and running back and forth getting updates to the numbers.

50 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I also wonder who they will vote for now!!  Maybe they won't vote for a President at all. 

Better they decide not to vote for anyone at all for any office whatsoever.

15 hours ago, Justme said:

Carly is the Helpmeet????:my_huh:

She'd be a great helpmeet for providing poison apples.  

I hope that the Maxwell's are crying in their beer tonight but since they don't drink beer, they are crying in their water.

I must admit, that upon hearing of Ted's demise this evening, after literally throwing my hands in the air and shouting THANK YOU GOD!...my second thought was evil glee at what must be a night of mourning in Maxhell.   

52 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I must admit, that upon hearing of Ted's demise this evening, after literally throwing my hands in the air and shouting THANK YOU GOD!...my second thought was evil glee at what must be a night of mourning in Maxhell.   

Me, too! :pb_lol: 

I imagine ol' Ted will never be mentioned again on the Maxblog. We all know how Stevus likes to sweep anything that that is not Steve-glorifying under the rug.

I don't know if the news that Creepy Fleshpuppet LizardMonster is out of the race is the best news I've ever woken up to, because now we're stuck with his equally loathsome opponent, Racist Blowhard Oompa-Loompa. Still, I really wonder what the Maxwells are going to do now that they can no longer slavishly fangirl over Creepy Fleshpuppet LizardMonster.

Write-in vote... for Steve?

How could Cruz pull out!?... On second thought he's probably use to it. :my_rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, FundieFanatic said:

How could Cruz pull out!?... On second thought he's probably use to it. :my_rolleyes:

IMG_0609[1].PNG

2 hours ago, FundieFanatic said:

I'm still perplexed how any woman could consent to sex with him. I'm even more perplexed that one woman has had sex with him at least twice. Either Heidi settled like no one has ever settled, or he gives the best head in town, or if she's nice to him enough for a while he'll die and then come back to life and magically turn into a romance novel cover model, because I'm absolutely flummoxed.

12 hours ago, darkplumaged said:

Me, too! :pb_lol: 

I imagine ol' Ted will never be mentioned again on the Maxblog. We all know how Stevus likes to sweep anything that that is not Steve-glorifying under the rug.

Yeah, let's see if the Ted Cruz blog entries magically disappear, just like the ones for the failed courtships.  

31 minutes ago, Elegant Mess said:

Yeah, let's see if the Ted Cruz blog entries magically disappear, just like the ones for the failed courtships.  

I don't think they will go away. 

God, I hope they stay home.  Still with the usual fundie track record they'll probably decide (receive a revelation from god) that the Oompah-Loompah is better than the wimminz and that his obvious lack of knowledge of the bible (two Corinthians) was an honest mistake and vote for him anyway.

Whatever they do you can be sure it is sanctioned and directed by Steve God. And they will have biblical justification for it to ease their consciences. No matter what kind of chop job those bible verses go through, they will prove the rightness of the Maxwell clan and their choices actions.

Archived