IGNORED

Maxwells vote for Ted Cruz

albanuadh_1

10 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm still perplexed how any woman could consent to sex with him. I'm even more perplexed that one woman has had sex with him at least twice. Either Heidi settled like no one has ever settled, or he gives the best head in town, or if she's nice to him enough for a while he'll die and then come back to life and magically turn into a romance novel cover model, because I'm absolutely flummoxed.

An Anna Duggar type, definitely. Told that being Cruz's helpmeet was her destiny, and that they would have a Godly marriage ever after. Or some bullshit like that. She was probably too busy being fed Kool-Aid to notice what everyone else does: that he's a hypocritical slimeball.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/2/2016 at 11:39 AM, kpmom said:

No, as it turns out the Maxwells support Cruz and Carly!  They say she was a "wise and strategic choice"!!!

O.k., where are the real Maxwells and what have you done with them??

Look at the genuinely happy faces of those ABC girls in those photos-- they KNOW what "and Carly" means. I must say, I'm surprised the Maxwells supported a ticket with a female on it. I suppose they felt this was better than the alternatives. Since Carly doesn't have young children at home (a la Sarah Palin) it might be easier for the Maxwells and other fundies to get behind her. Of course, that campaign is kaput now. I wonder where they'll go? Third party?

Maybe they are so sheltered that they won't even know Cruz is out of the race. Steve will have them "vote" by absentee ballot. He won't let them see the ballots and will say he will fill it out for them, so they think they vote for Cruz. Hell, he might tell them that Cruz won the presidency. How would they know the truth? They don't read, watch TV or have contact with real people. 

Maybe they are so sheltered that they won't even know Cruz is out of the race. Steve will have them "vote" by absentee ballot. He won't let them see the ballots and will say he will fill it out for them, so they think they vote for Cruz. Hell, he might tell them that Cruz won the presidency. How would they know the truth? They don't read, watch TV or have contact with real people. 

That is majorly illegal. Doesn't the bible say to obey the laws of the land? Yes, yes it does. Now if only I could remember the citation....

There are a lot of elections going on in Britain today- Scottish, Welsh and NI parliaments, council elections and four cities electing Mayors including London. Apparently it's being called "Super Thursday". Hmm. Americanisms everywhere!!

I have a sock FB account that's friends with a bunch of fundie and/or conservative types (she was friended by Smuggar back in the day). Since the Cruz announcement the tears have been DELICIOUS. So many of them are insisting that they are CONSERVATIVE CONSTITUTIONALISTS and definitely NOT republican. One special snowflake apparently doesn't understand what it means when a candidate suspends his campaign, because she insists that Ted is still in it and his name is on ballots in other states! 

Shrader has been pontificating, as usual. Can you imagine how it would go down if the Maxwells were allowed social media? :pb_lol:

I find it very odd that they haven't put another blog post up now that Cruz is out of the race. It's odd that they want to keep that at the top of the blog.

I mean, it's the Maxwells, so I don't expect them to acknowledge Cruz's defeat, but I do expect them to try to deflect with some other post. 

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I find it very odd that they haven't put another blog post up now that Cruz is out of the race. It's odd that they want to keep that at the top of the blog.

I mean, it's the Maxwells, so I don't expect them to acknowledge Cruz's defeat, but I do expect them to try to deflect with some other post. 

I'm sure they are fasting and praying fervently about it.  They are trying to find some way to bastardize a Bible verse to justify Trump as their new candidate, but it's taking them awhile.

Abby's hair is back to what it was before the cut. Bethany and Tina have always had bobs, it seems. Wonder why they've always had short hair and Abby's been long. Maybe it's personal preference? After all, Melanie's always had pretty short hair. Seems odd that a Maxwell girl has the option of a personal preference though *gasp*

/threadhijack

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

I have a sock FB account that's friends with a bunch of fundie and/or conservative types (she was friended by Smuggar back in the day). Since the Cruz announcement the tears have been DELICIOUS. So many of them are insisting that they are CONSERVATIVE CONSTITUTIONALISTS and definitely NOT republican. One special snowflake apparently doesn't understand what it means when a candidate suspends his campaign, because she insists that Ted is still in it and his name is on ballots in other states! 

Shrader has been pontificating, as usual. Can you imagine how it would go down if the Maxwells were allowed social media? :pb_lol:

I, too have a sock FB that moves in conservative circles! I've got a fundie-lite lady who has been posting hourly updates on her feelings about everything. Cruz was apparently "the candidate of a lifetime" and a "man of morals" who was sent by God as a gift to save the nation, and now it's all ruined. She's posting bible verses as I write this, and publicly shaming everyone she knows who didn't vote one way or the other. 

10 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I, too have a sock FB that moves in conservative circles! I've got a fundie-lite lady who has been posting hourly updates on her feelings about everything. Cruz was apparently "the candidate of a lifetime" and a "man of morals" who was sent by God as a gift to save the nation, and now it's all ruined. She's posting bible verses as I write this, and publicly shaming everyone she knows who didn't vote one way or the other. 

If Cruz had won, they would have said it was God's will.  The fact that he lost must be due to the fallen nature of man and God will weep.  Except if God's all powerful and omniscient he 1) knew this would happen and 2) didn't see fit to interfere.  So what I take away is that God didn't want Cruz to win.

Just adding don't believe any sane deity would want Trump to win either so God's clearly not a Republican.

On 5/4/2016 at 8:17 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm still perplexed how any woman could consent to sex with him. I'm even more perplexed that one woman has had sex with him at least twice. Either Heidi settled like no one has ever settled, or he gives the best head in town, or if she's nice to him enough for a while he'll die and then come back to life and magically turn into a romance novel cover model, because I'm absolutely flummoxed.

:pb_eek::brainbleach::pb_eek:

16 hours ago, socalrules said:

They may not watch "the beast", but I'm damn sure they surf the internet pretty frequently.... They seem much to aware of social issues and pop culture ("selfies" anyone...) to be isolated.

The mind melt of computers and TV are progressing at a very quick pace. People have "smart" TV's which are hooked to the internet and you can watch almost any show on-line.

17 hours ago, Trynn said:

That is majorly illegal. Doesn't the bible say to obey the laws of the land? Yes, yes it does. Now if only I could remember the citation....

Republicans never commit voter fraud.  I am simply shocked.  :GPn0zNK:

Who even needs 'traditional' TV these says?

They haven't said a word about anything since Cruz dropped out. Are they licking their wounds? Planning their recovery? Praying? Crying out to the LORD? I have to admit I am morbidly curious. Not just who they promote next, but how they deal with Cruz's failure...and if they do? 

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

They haven't said a word about anything since Cruz dropped out. Are they licking their wounds? Planning their recovery? Praying? Crying out to the LORD? I have to admit I am morbidly curious. Not just who they promote next, but how they deal with Cruz's failure...and if they do? 

I reckon, in typical Maxwell fashion, they will come back next week with some totally inane post about Auntie's playtime or ceiling fan cleaning, and won't actually address the Cruz thing for ages if at all, or will just casually plop it in somewhere like they did with Grandad's death. 

Maybe the Maxwells are waiting (and hoping) to see Trump choose Cruz as his running mate.

I wonder if Cruz was ever their first choice at all.  Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee are pretty fundie too.

Just wondering, would the Maxwells view a woman president as worse than a male Democrat? They've lived through previous Democrats including this one, but there's never been a female president, and now there is a very real possibility of there being one. 

It's so odd how it's all such a big deal over there, religion and the idea of a woman becoming President. I suppose it's cos Britain is just not that religious anymore. Obviously the two can't really compare, but there's no real equivalent to Utah here (majority Mormon population). Rural areas and posh bits of London tend to go Conservative and northern cities and poorer bits of London tend to go Labour. Even when Thatcher was elected back in 79 no-one really gave a damn that she was a woman.

4 hours ago, WonderingInWA said:

Maybe the Maxwells are waiting (and hoping) to see Trump choose Cruz as his running mate.

That's what I'm thinking too! :pb_lol:

30 minutes ago, Kitcae said:

That's what I'm thinking too! :pb_lol:

Christ on a bike. If it *did* happen... :pb_eek:

2 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

But judging by the hilarious awkwardness he had with Carly Fiorina, I'm anticipating even more hilarious awkward hand-sex, falls, creepy stares, unsettling singing, accidental wife-punching, and weird facial expressions from both Donny T and Teddy C. I can't wait to watch them try to say nice things about each other and figure out how to touch each other in a halfway natural way. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

But judging by the hilarious awkwardness he had with Carly Fiorina, I'm anticipating even more hilarious awkward hand-sex, falls, creepy stares, unsettling singing, accidental wife-punching, and weird facial expressions from both Donny T and Teddy C. I can't wait to watch them try to say nice things about each other and figure out how to touch each other in a halfway natural way. 

Please, no.

1 minute ago, Kitcae said:

Please, no.

I mean, I also hope not, but I also secretly love that this entire election has turned into a Tim and Eric sketch. Or something even more absurd than Tim and Eric.

Archived