IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 5

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Chickenbutt said:

Maybe Josh, Anna and the M's will head to So America (?), Central America (?), where ever Jill and Derrick are, and join them on their "mission".

I doubt that would happen. There are too many wild cards with sending Josh out of the country. If they send him anywhere, it'll be within the ATI community. Probably ALERT or HQ or something.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I'm not sure JD would be okay with that. If I remember correctly, JD admitted to flat out telling Josh that he couldn't even respect him anymore when he found out about AM.

It's nice to know that at least JD is the one closest to telling us how he really feels.

He may be sweet and quiet but I could imagine him fuming over the fact his brother has assulted his sisters.

Yet again, another Duggar I'd want to punch in the face!

Why doesn't he just do what his dad does, own and work some properties? If they sold that house and hopefully have some savings I would think it would be a good idea for him to get some rental properties up. No reason he has to work in the public. I don't think many business owners will want to take him on because of all the hubbub it would cause, not to mention his past. Also, I don't see him working any physical jobs anytime soon... unless he has a new, shiny prison bod.

39 minutes ago, meowmeow19 said:

Why doesn't he just do what his dad does, own and work some properties? If they sold that house and hopefully have some savings I would think it would be a good idea for him to get some rental properties up. No reason he has to work in the public. I don't think many business owners will want to take him on because of all the hubbub it would cause, not to mention his past. Also, I don't see him working any physical jobs anytime soon... unless he has a new, shiny prison bod.

The problem is that Jim Bob and Michelle worked really hard during the early years and earned money to buy property. At one time they had a strong work ethic. I doubt they will give Josh money to start buying properties and he likely doesn't have enough to start on his own. It's possible that Josh blew a lot of money on his escapades and there may not be enough left to start buying property. Oh and lacking a work ethic doesn't help. 

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Don't think they'll try the missionary route. How would they get funded?

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's "Out Of Sight, Out of Mind" Ministries?

7 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I doubt that would happen. There are too many wild cards with sending Josh out of the country. If they send him anywhere, it'll be within the ATI community. Probably ALERT or HQ or something.

I got a feeling they'll ship Smugs and family out to Big Sandy where they'll live nearby TFDW and Priscilla. There Josh will have an accountability partner in David.

5 hours ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

I got a feeling they'll ship Smugs and family out to Big Sandy where they'll live nearby TFDW and Priscilla. There Josh will have an accountability partner in David.

I think you're right. David and Priscilla seem to have taken over as the 'model' couple. Although I'm pretty positive David has his own secrets. But Big Sandy is their next step.

14 hours ago, MakeItSo said:

doesn't JD have a towing business? Maybe Josh could drive for him? I'd love to see him work for a younger sibling. Might be enough to keep the ol smug grin off his face for a while.

Can you imagine having to call for a tow truck and getting Josh? Alone on some back country road and along comes creepy Josh Duggar....gives me the chills just thinking about it. 

SU1LjIg3WasI just keep thinking that Josh already has his next job. Has anyone seen the Popeye's commercial with the guy who says, "A squished fish patty on a bun".... SO looks like Josh.

15 hours ago, MakeItSo said:

doesn't JD have a towing business? Maybe Josh could drive for him? I'd love to see him work for a younger sibling. Might be enough to keep the ol smug grin off his face for a while.

IIRC, the towing business was sold at the same time as the car lot.

Josh Duggar: The human embodiment of Proverbs 16:18: "Pride Goeth before a fall".

Or in the Duggars case with KJV version: "Pride goes before destruction".

21 hours ago, socalrules said:

The problem is that Jim Bob and Michelle worked really hard during the early years and earned money to buy property. At one time they had a strong work ethic. I doubt they will give Josh money to start buying properties and he likely doesn't have enough to start on his own. It's possible that Josh blew a lot of money on his escapades and there may not be enough left to start buying property. Oh and lacking a work ethic doesn't help. 

It doesn't take a lot of time or money (or any of your own money) to make money in real estate investment. You just need connections.

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

IIRC, the towing business was sold at the same time as the car lot.

I don't think so. Articles in 2014 and just this last year both mention that Duggar Towing is still in operation. But, short of calling the phone number, which I won't do cause that's creepy, I'm not sure how to prove that.

On February 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

Not necessarily. There are a lot of christian schools. And, many majors don't require science.

Very true.  Also, even when exposed to scientific information that contradicts Biblical accounts of creation and so forth, many students from Fundie backgrounds will simply ignore the information.  They have been taught to resist the devil.

On 2/10/2016 at 11:49 PM, DuggarWatch said:

That school is worthless:

http://www.obcl.edu/accreditation/

The only reason Josh wanted a law degree is that he wanted to seek political office like Jim Bob.  That's what he wanted to do since he was a child and went with his father when Jim Bob was in the Arkansas House of Representatives.  Josh could never be a politician now and probably couldn't even work as a volunteer on a campaign.  

I could make a joke that he'd be in good company with a few politicians (on the cheating front, at least), but...

1 minute ago, habert said:

She broke her Instagram silence. Do you think Josh is back home?

Maybe. I also think that her mentioning War Room was very calculated, either by her or JB & Michelle, given the events of said movie.

1 minute ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Maybe. I also think that her mentioning War Room was very calculated, either by her or JB & Michelle, given the events of said movie.

What happens? Husband cheats?

Just now, habert said:

What happens? Husband cheats?

Yeah, and acts like a massive dillhole, and steals drugs from his company (he's a pharm rep), but then has a miraculous conversion, and everything's okay again.

6 minutes ago, habert said:

She broke her Instagram silence. Do you think Josh is back home?

i doubt it - she is just geeking out to some woman who is all about God 

3 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Yeah, and acts like a massive dillhole, and steals drugs from his company (he's a pharm rep), but then has a miraculous conversion, and everything's okay again.

Plus she calls the actors heroes. I'm guessing because of their characters .

so yeah, I think her post is a good indication that she, Josh, M and JB want to test the waters cause he's home now or will be soon

I doubt that he's back. We'll probably go back to silence after this post. I think that she's been staying away from social media because of all the comments, which can be downright creepy/abusive, rather than because of Josh not being around.

16 minutes ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I doubt that he's back. We'll probably go back to silence after this post. I think that she's been staying away from social media because of all the comments, which can be downright creepy/abusive, rather than because of Josh not being around.

Fair enough, but then where is he? Still at camp? It's been so long. He can't stay there forever. 

Or maybe he can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

21 minutes ago, habert said:

Fair enough, but then where is he? Still at camp? It's been so long. He can't stay there forever. 

Or maybe he can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It hasn't yet been 6 months, which is what I heard the expected time frame was.

2 minutes ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

It hasn't yet been 6 months, which is what I heard the expected time frame was.

Feels like it. When'd he go? Sept? March would be six months then, so not too far off

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived